Canadian Money Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15,619 Posts
Your estimates assume the targets would be hardened nuclear silos in the middle of sparsely populated rural Nebraska.

You think the Russians and Chinese would waste their weapons on those sites, when they know they can't win ?

They will aim for the most destruction of human life possible on their way out of this world.

It is far more likely the targets with be the major cities along the East and West coast.......where most Americans live.

Say goodbye to New York, Washington, Baltimore, Boston, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Miami.........and Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and cities on the west coast.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
^^ And we (as in Canada) are their "neighbour". We'll be seeing fire-works day and night, only that the displays are not coming from DisneyWorld.

·
Registered
583 Posts
In total, for the destruction of all Russian strategic nuclear forces, the United States should spend about 500-600 nuclear warheads out of 1550 operatively deployed, plus a certain amount of high-precision weapons, of which they have a lot
When delivering a sudden disarming strike, the United States will spend about one third of its operatively deployed nuclear warheads, which will allow them, after striking, to dictate the terms of a “disarmed” Russia, and not to fear a blow “in the back” from the PRC. Taking into account the NATO allies, primarily Great Britain, the capabilities of the United States are becoming even higher.
Read this again.

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
Is this discussion is for real or about Call of Duty campaign 🤣😜. Dude, what a nonsense you are talking LOL

US will never start war with Russia and will try to avoid any military conflict by all means!

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
The funny part that dude posted article from official Russian magazine Military Review (военное обозрение) 🤣
Here is original

Here is full translated article that part of it dude copied and pasted

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I am not talking about who will win when a nuclear war happen, I am talking about the possibility of a nuclear war.

@Ukrainiandude , I know it feels good to literally climax on the idea that your least favorite country is being destroyed (I was from Hong Kong), but this is not the point (and it is not productive either).

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Heres the thing...a nuclear war will be over in a few hours...the nation to preemptively get an unprovoked first strike will win. The losers will be too slow to verify and will perish. Lets hope the West can again retain some strong leadership that has been missing since Bush senior.

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
Only time will tell.
It's a very rare case when I actually agree with sags :).
There is no chance US will start nuclear war against Russia.... There are no any benefit to US to do it (except handling Crimea to Ukraine LOL), considering that all major US cities will be still destroyed by Russia's nukes and tens' millions Americans will die and other will be sick ... Yes, some places like Alaska and Hawaii will be all right :).
US trying to destroy Russia by other means, like to remove Putin by economical, political and other "peaceful" means and put in charge of Russia their protégé like Navalny

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
Heres the thing...a nuclear war will be over in a few hours...the nation to preemptively get an unprovoked first strike will win. The losers will be too slow to verify and will perish. Lets hope the West can again retain some strong leadership that has been missing since Bush senior.
You are mistaken! No one will win!
P.S. it also will be funny what is gonna be with stock market :).

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
I am not talking about who will win when a nuclear war happen, I am talking about the possibility of a nuclear war.

@Ukrainiandude , I know it feels good to literally climax on the idea that your least favorite country is being destroyed (I was from Hong Kong), but this is not the point (and it is not productive either).
IMHO, it's more possible that Aliens will arrive to the Earth or zombies will capture the World than Nuclear War

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
It's a very rare case when I actually agree with sags :).
There is no chance US will start nuclear war against Russia.... There are no any benefit to US to do it (except handling Crimea to Ukraine LOL), considering that all major US cities will be still destroyed by Russia's nukes and tens' millions Americans will die and other will be sick ... Yes, some places like Alaska and Hawaii will be all right :).
US trying to destroy Russia by other means, like to remove Putin by economical, political and other "peaceful" means and put in charge of Russia their protégé like Navalny
Putin is the man that destroyed Russia's economy, by holding the country with iron grip, he ensures a brain drain in Russia.

And alcoholism, not only is Russian man drink away their health, money, and family, they also drink away their nation's future (smaller population = smaller labour force and smaller markets for good and services, this mean smaller economy, and competition between countries is ultimately a competition of economy), but that's not Putin's fault.

Hawaii and Alaska are the first place to be destroyed, due to the geographical location, and heavy military presence.

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
Putin is the man that destroyed Russia's economy, by holding the country with iron grip, he ensures a brain drain in Russia.
BS! Putin made Russia great again! Sure, US would prefer Navalny who is sitting on US/UK payroll and would sell Russia any time

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
You are watching too many federal channels comrade. In 2008 the plan of economic growth was set, to reach the average wages of $2700 by 2020, in reality it’s $700.
Fake news by opposition....
Official stats
AVERAGE SALARY / YEAR in Kiev 856,843 UAH $30,793 USD
AVERAGE SALARY / YEAR in Moscow 3,516,872 RUB $47,943 USD (with flat tax 13%)
For comparison, average salary in Canada $42,023USD (with progressive tax)

GDP per capita from 2000 to 2019 grew in Russia 6.5 times! and it's 3.3 times higher than in Ukraine!

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
Wages in Ukraine in dollar terms remain about half of those in Russia, which is the most prosperous economy of any country that did not join the EU after the collapse of the Soviet Union

Russia has an enormous amount of money. The reserves are equivalent to more than two years of import cover, or enough to pay off its entire public and external debt and still have $100bn in cash left over, which is enough to ensure the stability of the ruble.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts