Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
when you don't have 'im to kick around any more.
Yeah, I think of CNN - "et al", who have spent every waking hour for the last four years obsessing about Trump and not accepting the results of the Hillary vote, trying to find ways to bring him down and influence the public in that regard. I am actually amazed how much Trump accomplished in his term given these headwinds that would have buckled anyone else. Kudos on all the accomplishments.

ltr

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Watch the corporate media go broke now that their #1 source of clickbait is gone. O well I guess they will have to jimmy up some new sensations to suck in the public. Be interesting to see if they will finally tell the truth about the Biden family.

·
Banned
1,757 Posts
If Biden wins then at least the media can take a well deserved break and coast for the next 4 years. We all know that they'll never ask President Harris (Biden won't last more than a couple weeks or months) a tough question.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Trump is a fighter and I expect him to contest the election and ask for a recount. But, his past history tells me that if he loses he will turn his back on the whole thing and go do something else. This has been the way he has acted for the last 50 years. He likes to have many irons in the fire and if one thing fizzles he drops it and moves on.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
If Biden wins then at least the media can take a well deserved break and coast for the next 4 years. We all know that they'll never ask President Harris (Biden won't last more than a couple weeks or months) a tough question.
If they do that they might as well put up the shutters and declare bankruptcy. With the election over and the Covid pandemic about played out, wonder what they will come up with next. They have to have something to sell or go out of business.

·
Registered
976 Posts

Shortly thereafter he will claim the irrevocable right to inhabit the White House in perpetuity.

·
Banned
1,757 Posts
I'm sure it was just a coincidence that 5 swing states with Trump leads stopped counting ballots overnight. And when all 5 started counting again they had massive Democrat-Republican ratios that defy logic.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yeah, I think of CNN - "et al", who have spent every waking hour for the last four years obsessing about Trump and not accepting the results of the Hillary vote, trying to find ways to bring him down and influence the public in that regard. I am actually amazed how much Trump accomplished in his term given these headwinds that would have buckled anyone else. Kudos on all the accomplishments.

ltr
Not sure what CNN is going to do now that Trump is out.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
...mind you...I dont think DJT is going to go riding off into the sunset just yet...
He said he may leave the country if he lost. Wonder where he will go? Some place that is ripe for development? Antarctica perhaps?
Of course. he hasn't lost yet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm sure it was just a coincidence that 5 swing states with Trump leads stopped counting ballots overnight. And when all 5 started counting again they had massive Democrat-Republican ratios that defy logic.
Not coincidence, pretty obvious in advance as the mail-in ballots had not been counted (In some states like MI due to GOP legislation) that clearly set-up for the mail-in Democrat swing vote.

Did you want the count workers to work 24 hrs shifts?

IMO it is pretty sad to see the US democracy being taken to the gutter.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
Trump is a fighter and I expect him to contest the election and ask for a recount. But, his past history tells me that if he loses he will turn his back on the whole thing and go do something else. This has been the way he has acted for the last 50 years. He likes to have many irons in the fire and if one thing fizzles he drops it and moves on.
He doesn't take humiliation well, and this one is gonna sting. I expect him to be tweeting to the MAGA crowd going forward. Really, I think he was happiest watching FOX News and tweeting and probably found the governing thing pretty tedious. Would not be surprised if he continues holding rallies. I think he is going to parlay his MAGA following into his next grift, which is going to be a OAN-style media organization/lifestyle brand, the better to rile up and bilk the rubes, all whilst stroking his own ego. No risk of your own media org failing to fawn over you as even FOX News was occasionally want to do.

·
Banned
1,757 Posts
Not coincidence, pretty obvious in advance as the mail-in ballots had not been counted (In some states like MI due to GOP legislation) that clearly set-up for the mail-in Democrat swing vote.

Did you want the count workers to work 24 hrs shifts?

IMO it is pretty sad to see the US democracy being taken to the gutter.
Shift changes are not allowed? Just a very few workers must work non-stop and no one else is allowed to work a different shift?

Stop making up BS.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Just wait til the lawsuits start to accumulate after all this. Donald will be busy. oh so busy.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts