Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still waiting on one last slip from an income trust to come in...
waiting...
waiting...
:confused:

oh, and we have to the work on the rental - figure out all the deductions, and possibly use CCA against the building this year.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I'm almost finished.

However, I realized last year that my rrsp remaining contribution room is screwed up. I need to go back quite a few years to figure out where the problem is.

I'd like to fix this with this return.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My accountant finished everything a few weeks ago. The refund is already in the bank :) I feel guilty if I don't have everything to my accountant by the end of March.

The hardest part was collecting all of the papers together - I start each year with a file folder named Taxes, but my good intentions seem to disappear by around this time of year.

·
Registered
70 Posts
just last night we filled my fiances tax return, now I just have to get mine done I hate CRA having my money interest free usually I finish as soon as I get my slips this year things were more complicated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still waiting for T3s from the ETFs, and also there is a rental that I have to take care of. I use UFile.CA and hence rest of the items have already been added, and I have paid UFile.CA already, and am just waiting for these 2 last things to be over before I can netfile.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts