1. Show some evidence. As I've said before I've seen the video, and the officer was clearly identified with ID and CPB patches.1. Unnamed police are unaccountable. Many examples of officers in generic uniforms who refuse to say even what department they are with much less their name.
2. See 1.
3. There are reports of people being grabbed off the street without being told they are under arrest. The officers have refused to say where they are taking people when they are being taken.
4. See 3. Many of these arrests are unconstitutional, and most have been released without anything more than misdemeanor charges. This behaviour is completely inappropriate.
2. see above, show evidence.
3. They may have only been detained, not arrested. There is no obligation to tell people where you're taking them.
4. Do you have any evidence of this? Are you aware that police are allowed to detain you on probable cause while they investigate? If they've got enough to lay charges, being detained or arrested is completely acceptable.
It sounds like you've swallowed the left wing narrative.
But you've shown no evidence it's happening.
Do you really think it is unconstitutional to arrest or detain someone when they have probable cause?