Canadian Money Forum banner

221 - 240 of 260 Posts

·
Banned
434 Posts
The goal is to kill the economy to lower CO2. Why do you think there are skids of bricks put out to destroy property ? The powers that be do not want the police to stop the destruction of the economy. Trump is our strongest defensive player against Gates & his henchman

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
The reason for all these criminal records is mostly because the cops (and the Ruling Class) set out to tar and feather every black person they saw with a criminal record.
No, it's because they commit more crimes.
The data is clear, heck look at the murder rate, that's a darn hard one to fake.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
So you are saying that black people commit more crimes because of their skin color ? That is about as racist as it gets.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
So you are saying that black people commit more crimes because of their skin color ? That is about as racist as it gets.
I did not say that.

It's pretty clear though, if you commit a crime, you are more likely to have a criminal record.

If you notice a lot of criminal records in a group, odds are that group commits more crimes.

I have never made the claim that this is a racial issue.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I think that at least a minimum 40% of petty criminal records were instigated by racism within society as a whole.

I quite understand people wanting to ignore such horrible facts.

But I don't think that people can truthfully deny the facts.

It was the "Agenda" of the ruling class.

The comments made by the G.O.P.'s Southern strategy.
Lee Atwater spelled it out as I mentioned on page 11.

Political parties (Lawmakers) deliberately set out to tar and feather black folks.

It can not be denied.

And John Ehrlichman who was a Nixon top guy made the same type of statements.

Why can't we believe the words of these 2 Ruling Class members?

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
I think that at least a minimum 40% of petty criminal records were instigated by racism within society as a whole.

I quite understand people wanting to ignore such horrible facts.

But I don't think that people can truthfully deny the facts.

It was the "Agenda" of the ruling class.

The comments made by the G.O.P.'s Southern strategy.
Lee Atwater spelled it out as I mentioned on page 11.

Political parties (Lawmakers) deliberately set out to tar and feather black folks.

It can not be denied.

And John Ehrlichman who was a Nixon top guy made the same type of statements.

Why can't we believe the words of these 2 Ruling Class members?
You're going to blame Nixon?
A guy who's been dead for decades, and was out of office before most of the country was Born?

·
Registered
768 Posts
You're going to blame Nixon?
Yes ..... This Agenda took place generation after generation.
The racist policy was a matter of law over decades and decades.
The laws still remain on the books today.

The culture within law enforcement is quite dominant and it was set out by the top law and order people within governments at every level.

The Nixon and Republican party strategy was to tar and feather the black man.

This racism did not happen overnight. It took effort and planning and using the law to make it so.

I think you are only pretending not to see this as fact.

It would be like you telling me that the Jewish Folks (who only represent a mere 2% of the population) hold such a dominant position in the financial system and politics because of good luck or happenstance.

Blacks and minorities (who represent 45% of the population) are not the poorest among us because of bad luck or happenstance.

It is by design.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
Yes ..... This Agenda took place generation after generation.
The racist policy was a matter of law over decades and decades.
The laws still remain on the books today.
Please support this claim.

It would be like you telling me that the Jewish Folks (who only represent a mere 2% of the population) hold such a dominant position in the financial system and politics because of good luck or happenstance?
No, it's hard work and good choices.
It isn't like it's their skin colour, which varies BTW.

Blacks and minorities are not the poorest among us because of bad luck and happenstance.
Or skin colour.
There are many groups of dark skinned people who are doing just fine, if not better than average.

It is by design.
I agree that the racist left is systematically trying to exploit racial division.
Racism is a sad fringe ideology that the leftists are trying to revive for political gain.

But mainstream society rejected racism years ago, it's just silly old people like you who even care about this crap.
The simple reality is most people think racism is a waste of energy, if not outright counterproductive.

I've hired people of all different races, religions and genders.
As a practical matter, I always hired the best possible person, because I wanted to get the job done.

·
Banned
434 Posts
The political correct thing to do is view everyone the same & pretend their is no difference between sex & race. In the 2020 Olympics there were suppose to be 35 swimming events. When I googled the number of blacks that won gold medals in swimming over the years I could only find 2 blacks that won gold.

Though when it comes to the 100 meter dash I cant remember the last time a white person won.

·
Registered
768 Posts
When I lived in the North West Territories, I noticed that Indigenous People had great ability in mechanics.
They repaired and operated lots of major heavy equipment while building the highway system.

The system of government was very racist.
The rules were that all bars and booze outlets had to close between 4 and 7 because the "Natives" needed to be pursuaded to go home and eat. Just before closing the bars, they would sell cases of beer and the "Natives" sat on the hotel steps and drank between 4 and 7.

Mines used to hire natives just to say they met the quota to qualify for government hand outs. Many Natives just wandered aimlessly around the mine site and without actual jobs.

I had trouble keeping the tissue paper supplied in the public washrooms because on cold winter days it was packed tightly and lighted up to warm the hands as the Natives walked across the frozen lake on the way to the reservation after the bars closed.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
Do some research.
I gave you facts and I then expressed my opinion of why I think these facts or situations happened.
I've done research, your making claims that are not supported by the facts.
The situation literally does not exist.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
When I lived in the North West Territories, I noticed that Indigenous People had great ability in mechanics.
They repaired and operated lots of major heavy equipment while building the highway system.

The system of government was very racist.
The rules were that all bars and booze outlets had to close between 4 and 7 because the "Natives" needed to be pursuaded to go home and eat. Just before closing the bars, they would sell cases of beer and the "Natives" sat on the hotel steps and drank between 4 and 7.

Mines used to hire natives just to say they met the quota to qualify for government hand outs. Many Natives just wandered aimlessly around the mine site and without actual jobs.

I had trouble keeping the tissue paper supplied in the public washrooms because on cold winter days it was packed tightly and lighted up to warm the hands as the Natives walked across the frozen lake on the way to the reservation after the bars closed.
Please explain how the government was racist?
Were the laws only applicable to a particular racial group?

There is nothing wrong with a government restricting the sale of alcohol.
Most of the world has restrictions on alcohol sales.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I am not into arguing my VIEWS and thoughts.
Thank you for asking me though.
Here is the deal ...... Read my views ..... and if you disagree, I can handle that.

·
Registered
768 Posts
You spout lies and nonsense.
There is no doubt that you that hold opinions and views which you have been persuaded of after a lifetime of experiences.

It is the same with me. I do not carry some kind of reference book around with me just in case somebody asks for proof towards an opinion or view that I hold.

How can I prove an OPINION? An opinion which I arrived at while experiencing life itself?

If you write an opinion here and I do not agree with your opinion, I don't ask you for proof because I know it is only an opinion of yours.

Give me the same courtesy.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I am listening to the Congressional hearings with Dr. Fauci and The Boys.

It sounds to me there is a law in many cities about "Distancing" ...... some mention that city could arrest people on the street just for not "Distancing".
-----
I think it is a bit awkward to "Distance" when marching in a parade-like fashion down the street.

Maybe the city cops arrest people for not keeping their distance while participating in a protest?

In a large city where maybe 10 thousand people are protesting, and if they had to keep their "distance", the cops would need to shut down all through traffic for miles.
It would be the cops shutting the city down because half the downtown core is besieged by "Distanced" protesters.

Worse Case Scenario .....
It seems to me that every person (whether protesting or not) who were not "Distancing" on the street are subject to arrest.

Police like protests happening on Main Street in any city.
They are simple to control.

The main street in any city is almost wall to wall buildings on both sides of the street.
The street is actually a concrete tunnel of sorts.
And the moment you step off the sidewalk you are on "Private Property".
Once a protester enters into the "Tunnel" ..... very hard to get out.
Police can "Kettle" any area of the tunnel at any time.
-------
I don't understand why the cops are unable to grab any protester who is damaging property.

Are the cops too afraid?

Let the cops "Pretend" that it is a "Drug Raid". When an undercover officer messages the SWAT team who are housed inside the Federal building, and details the exact location of the "Vilolence" then send a "Uniformed Team" in. Make sure the SWAT team is wearing cameras which will show the raid was necessary and proper.

If you can send a team with such precision to get Osama bin Laden and The Clowns, then surely to God the cops set up a raid just out side the front door.

Why don't the cops use undercover people wearing a camera so that they can publicize the footage of the violence. The undercover cop could then stick some small tracker onto a protester clothing.
Maybe the protester has a cell phone and the undercover cop can research cell phone towers for location and identify phones nearby?
The cops even have "Fake Cell" towers that soak all the information up.
You would not believe the technogy that is available to the cops.
If you own a cell phone they know more about you than your own mother does ..... and in five minutes flat.

There are tons of options for the cops ......

But they are all pretending to be afraid and claim that none of their training would ever prepare them for this protesting event.

The cops need the violence to justify the control measures.

The best trained para-military force in the world and yet they are acting "Afraid".

Why is the media able to find and film the violence and not the cops?
Maybe the SWAT team should just look around for Television lights and check that area out?

Nobody would complain about SWAT events, if the cameras proved the neccessity of a 10 man team or less ...... and arresting 3 or four guys damaging property.

All they are doing is performing a firecracker show every night and amusing the TV-Land viewers.

Edit: Maybe Interested:
I added a text document of stuff that I have read/collected about Cell Phone Tracking. I am definitely not a Geek. I am into surveillance tactics only.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
A contact in Portland tells me that the city is about to start fining the federal police for each 15 minutes that their fence illegaly blocks public paths.

There is also now talk that the federal police are going to withdraw from Portland.

·
Registered
768 Posts
How Portland's Racist History Informs Today's Protests
The average household income in Portland is $90,382 with a poverty rate of 14.90%. The median rental costs in recent years comes to $1,187 per month, and the median house value is $383,600. The median age in Portland is 36.9 years, 36.9 years for males, and 37 years for females. For every 100 females there are 97.9 males.
-----
Portland - Population is 600 thousand
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Portland was:
White: 77.10%
Asian: 8.06%
Black or African American: 5.76%
Two or more races: 5.51%
Other race: 2.13%
Native American: 0.75%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.69%
----
NPR - All Things Considered