Canadian Money Forum banner

201 - 220 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
I thought that the “Anarchist” Is Not An Insult was a pretty good commentary.
It was entertaining. It was straight forward.
I only wish I could of expressed myself that well.
That is why I posted the commentary.
I guess I could of read the article and then reworded the thoughts or pretend they were mine, but that would be like cheating.

·
Registered
768 Posts
“Defendant Shall Not Attend Protests”: In Portland, Getting Out of Jail Requires Relinquishing Constitutional Rights
A dozen protesters facing federal charges are barred from going to “public gatherings” as a condition of release from jail — a tactic one expert described as “sort of hilariously unconstitutional.”

“Those terms were given to me after being in a holding cell after 14 hours,” Bailey Dreibelbis, who was charged July 24 with “failing to obey a lawful order,” told ProPublica. “It was pretty cut-and-dried, just, ‘These are your conditions for [getting out] of here.’
“If I didn’t take it, I would still be in holding. It wasn’t really an option, in my eyes.”

Over the past week, the federal government has sharply increased the number of protesters it’s charging with federal crimes — often for petty offenses that are classified as federal misdemeanors only because they occur on federal property. Court documents reviewed by ProPublica show that over a third of the protesters are charged with “failing to obey a lawful order,” which 14 protesters were charged with between July 21 and July 24 alone.
By Dara Lind
July 28, 2020

·
Registered
17,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
“Defendant Shall Not Attend Protests”: In Portland, Getting Out of Jail Requires Relinquishing Constitutional Rights
A dozen protesters facing federal charges are barred from going to “public gatherings” as a condition of release from jail — a tactic one expert described as “sort of hilariously unconstitutional.”
This is Trump's federal government trying to illegally suppress dissent. In theory, the laws of the United States should be preventing that kind of suppression of individual freedoms. In practice, we'll see.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
This is Trump's federal government trying to illegally suppress dissent. In theory, the laws of the United States should be preventing that kind of suppression of individual freedoms. In practice, we'll see.
Please provide evidence. But we all know you won't.
You've been making wild claims for days, and refused to back any of them up.
Federal law enforcement is trying to protect Federal buildings.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Trump is desperate to do anything to turn the election around. Adding to his desperation is his delusional mindset and visions of self grandeur.

In the middle of a COVID crisis, he is trying to force a new FBI building being built in Washington across the street from his hotel........so no hotel competitors can ever build there. He has lost all concept of time and space and is living inside his own head. He goes golfing and rails on about Dr. Fauci being more popular than he is. He says wear a mask........don't wear a mask. He is back to the hydro miracle drug nonsense. I think he is close to a total mental breakdown.

The Republicans are peeling away from him as the end draws nigh. He likely will become more confused and erratic as they continue to abandon him.

Trump lives in fear of the day after he leaves the protection of the Presidency, and he likely has good reason to.

·
Registered
17,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Please provide evidence. But we all know you won't.
You've been making wild claims for days, and refused to back any of them up.
Federal law enforcement is trying to protect Federal buildings.
Here's your evidence, smart guy.

One video shows the protester holding a speaker while standing across the street from the courthouse between two parked cars.
Federal law enforcement is acting beyond the boundary of the federal buildings. That includes shooting tear gas into the streets, which affects residents far beyond the federal building. In this case they shot a man in the head. He was standing on a city street, across the street from the federal building.

Clearly, a man standing across the street is not anywhere close to putting the federal building in danger. He's not lighting a fire at its base, he's not hurling bricks at the windows. He's playing music and standing motionless across the street.

·
Banned
1,450 Posts
More cops have died in the riots than people by cops. More innocent people have been killed by Antifa and BLM than innocent people by cops.

james can't find any footage of those incidents because he's too busy hiding under his desk from imaginary white supremacists while alt-left Antifa terrorizes the entire town and kills innocent people with full support from Democrat mayors and governors.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
Here's your evidence, smart guy.

Federal law enforcement is acting beyond the boundary of the federal buildings. That includes shooting tear gas into the streets, which affects residents far beyond the federal building. In this case they shot a man in the head. He was standing on a city street, across the street from the federal building.

Clearly, a man standing across the street is not anywhere close to putting the federal building in danger. He's not lighting a fire at its base, he's not hurling bricks at the windows. He's playing music and standing motionless across the street.
You've posted that video before, did you even watch it?
Your summary doesn't match the article summary or what happened.

They're defending the court house. That building in the background COURTHOUSE!
You can argue it's excessive force, but that's a different argument.

He wasn't just playing music, he allegedly threw tear gas at the police, sure looks like that's what he did.
Guess what, it's a bad idea to throw **** at police.

How many days has it been, and you've shown no evidence to back up your claims.
Here you have a person throwing tear gas at police at the courthouse, and getting shot with less lethal weapons.
Big hint, don't throw **** at cops.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
Back to why NFAC Kentucky is scary.
The leader doesn't know what he's doing.

So yeah, I'm against a group that
1. Doesn't know how their guns work.
2. Shoots people.

·
Registered
768 Posts
A mere 6% of Portland’s population is black. Yet the killing of George Floyd inspired a nearly all white cohort in that city to take to the streets.
Waging a sustained attack against this system and all of its manifestations of injustice ..... say good-bye to establishment notions of what is acceptable and what is not.

Help Me Find Trump’s ‘Anarchists’ in Portland
The president has his politically driven narrative. And then there’s reality.
I’ve been on the front lines of the protests here, searching for the “radical-left anarchists” who President Trump says are on Portland streets each evening.
I thought I’d found one: a man who for weeks leapt into the fray and has been shot four times with impact munitions yet keeps coming back. I figured he must be a crazed anarchist.
But no, he turned out to be Dr. Bryan Wolf, a radiologist who wears his white doctor’s jacket and carries a sign with a red cross and the words “humanitarian aid.” He pleads with federal forces not to shoot or gas protesters.
“Put your gun barrels down!” he cries out. “Why are you loading your grenade launchers? We’re just standing ——”
By Nicholas Kristof
July 29, 2020

·
Banned
1,450 Posts
I’ve been on the front lines of the protests here, searching for the “radical-left anarchists” who President Trump says are on Portland streets each evening.
You must live next to james who hides under his desk from mythical white supremacists while terrorist Antifa took over several city blocks for weeks. And yet you somehow couldn't find them.

You already told us that you deliberately inciting illegal walkouts and fraudulently used union money to buy alcohol because you were incapable of performing your job. I guess it stands to reason that your incompetence extends beyond that and it's possible that you could stand right next to a rioting Antifa thug with a bomb and be completely unaware of what's happening.

·
Registered
768 Posts
You must live next to james who hides under his desk from mythical white supremacists while terrorist Antifa took over several city blocks for weeks. And yet you somehow couldn't find them.
The writer at the NYT said that, not me.
I just posted the link with some highlights.
------
I got consent to buy that booze for the union members.
I had it stored for an upcoming union hall party, but I needed to haul it out earlier than I had planned.
It was all done legal.
Not to worry.
I was a very competent union man.
They used to keep a score board in the lunch room and about who won grievances and I won every grievance I submitted. We used to laugh and laugh about it.

I only accepted genuine grievances. I was not into defending the indefensible and spending union funds recklessly.

I did not get paid to lose. I refused to lose. I would orchestrate an illegal walkout if necessary just to win. I don't waste my time piddling around.

I was a good union type of grievance lawyer.
You would only wish you had a guy like me on your side or representing you.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I was a good worker too.
I operated the largest Koepe mine hoist in North America.
Pipe Lake, Manitoba. (1970)
45 hundred feet per minute.
CN Tower is only 12 hundred.
Usual speed of man hoist travel in mine is 18 hundred.

·
Registered
768 Posts
One-third of all black men in America are classified as ex-felons.

.... tens of millions of second-class citizens, most of whom are poor people of color, who have been stripped of basic civil and human rights and are subject to legalized discrimination for life.

This hell was constructed by corporate billionaires and their lackeys in the two major political parties who betrayed the working class and working poor to strip communities of jobs and social services, rewrite laws and tax codes to amass staggering fortunes and consolidate their political and economic power at the expense of the citizenry.

While they were fleecing the country, these billionaires, along with the politicians they bought and owned, including Joe Biden, methodically built brutal mechanisms of social control, expanding the prison population from 200,000 in 1970 to 2.3 million today and transforming police into lethal paramilitary forces of internal occupation.

But the social hell of urban America is the great destroyer of dreams. It batters and assaults the children of the poor. It teaches them that their dreams, and finally they themselves, are worthless. They go to bed hungry. They live with fear. They lose their fathers, brothers and sisters to mass incarceration and at times their mothers.

They are repeatedly evicted from their dwellings; the sociologist Matthew Desmond estimates that 2.3 million evictions were filed in 2016 — a rate of four every minute. One-in-four families spend 70 percent of their income on rent.

This social hell is relentless. It wears them down. It makes them angry and bitter. It drives them to hopelessness and despair. The message sent to them by the dysfunctional schools, the decrepit housing projects, the mercenary financial institutions, gang violence, instability and ever-present police abuse is that they are human refuse.

·
Banned
3,736 Posts
One-third of all black men in America are classified as ex-felons.

.... tens of millions of second-class citizens, most of whom are poor people of color, who have been stripped of basic civil and human rights and are subject to legalized discrimination for life.
Think about that, so many convicted criminals. These are actual crimes, not just parking tickets.

It's not discrimination to treat someone different because of their actions.

The problem is the massive amount of crime being committed.
The victims of that crime are likely in their same neighbourhoods.

Stop committing crimes and the problems will go away.

·
Registered
768 Posts
The reason for all these criminal records is mostly because the cops (and the Ruling Class) set out to tar and feather every black person they saw with a criminal record.

Whites have always feared minorities because they appear to act in a tribal fashion. (Somewhat like Jewish Folks have been accused of.)

The description of "Tribal" means that they are organized as a group and when people are organized like (the Chamber of Commerce or AIPAC) they become a dominant force or a very influential lobby group. They may hire only among their own tribe as an example.
Everything was done to cause the destruction of any tribal organization by blacks and minorities in order to prevent them from enjoying any success as a group or tribe.

If we agree that some cops have been racist in the policing over the past 50 years, why should we not believe that many people with felony records are innocent and that the cops lied in court?

We, as a society don't like to admit it, but we have treated minorities very badly.

We blessed them with a criminal record and forced them into a leper colony of "Tainted" human beings.

We treated the minorities like Hitler treated the Jewish Folks.

G.O.P.'s Southern strategy
"You start out in 1954 by saying, “Ni-g-g-er, Ni-g-g-er, Ni-g-g-er.” By 1968 you can’t say “ni-g-g-er”—that hurts you, backfires.
So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Ni-g-g-er, ni-g-g-er.”"
--Lee Atwater, interviewed By Alexander Lamis, explaining the evolution of the G.O.P.'s Southern strategy, 1981--
Lee Atwater - Wikipedia

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”
--John Ehrlichman 1994--

Here we are 80 years after the Hitler-Trip and Jewish Folks are still entering courthouses across this universe and insisting on justice and the “Right-Of-Return” of stolen artifacts, property and jewels confiscated by Hitler and The Clowns.

Never once did I hear any Jewish Person suggest that the “Facts Had Changed On The Ground” or that it happened too long ago, and thus the Jews we’re not entitled to compensation for losses incurred under Hitler.

Jewish Folks demand that we recognize the pain that they endured with Hitler and The Clowns. They even had laws passed in Congress this past year where it is now a criminal act to speak rudely of Jewish Folks and that we must always remember the pain that Jewish Folks experienced.

Minorities deserve the same treatment.

Blacks need or are demanding the same identical treatment that our society gave the Jewish Folks.

Jewish owned JPMorgan Chase & Co owned and received thousands of slaves as collateral before the Civil War. The early American banking system was once dominated by Jewish Folks and who promoted slavery.

"Between 1831 and 1865 two of Jewish owned JPMorgan Chase & Co banks - Citizens Bank and Canal Bank in Louisiana - accepted approximately 13,000 enslaved individuals as collateral on loans and took ownership of approximately 1,250 of them when the plantation owners defaulted on the loans.

You would now think that they would be the first to line up (use their inordinate amount of political power) and demand reparations for the Black Folks today.

·
Banned
434 Posts
He goes golfing and rails on about Dr. Fauci being more popular than he is.
The herd is dumber then the dumbest person in it. You have to be dumb to be the leader of the herd. The sheep believe what ever comes out of Gates henchman Fauci 's butt

201 - 220 of 260 Posts