Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
^ The mutual fund / ETF companies' itself? All info should be on its websites.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Matching Mutual Funds1-25 of 23464 results

This is why i do not contact the mutual fund and etf companies!
Found mut funds there but not etfs
Thanks guys

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Matching Mutual Funds1-25 of 23464 results

This is why i do not contact the mutual fund and etf companies!
Found mut funds there but not etfs
Thanks guys
... I thought you were looking for specific performance with the "15 years charts", meaning a 15 years performance on a specific ETF or mutual fund in which easiest is to go to the fund company's website.

Now if you're looking for info on a spectrum of funds, then funddata.com, etfdb.com, globeandmail, morningstar.ca or any google of ETFs in Canada for that matter will pop up with a list. Whether you get a 3/5/10/20 years (let alone a specific "15" years) performance chart from these sites will still require you check up each fund itself.

There is no compare screening of performance on the funds with these sites if that's what you're actually looking for. In fact, you're better off with using your Research of your brokerage for that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
... I thought you were looking for specific performance with the "15 years charts", meaning a 15 years performance on a specific ETF or mutual fund in which easiest is to go to the fund company's website.

Now if you're looking for info on a spectrum of funds, then funddata.com, etfdb.com, globeandmail, morningstar.ca or any google of ETFs in Canada for that matter will pop up with a list. Whether you get a 3/5/10/20 years (let alone a specific "15" years) performance chart from these sites will still require you check up each fund itself.

There is no compare screening of performance on the funds with these sites if that's what you're actually looking for. In fact, you're better off with using your Research of your brokerage for that.
To be honest these are all descent 3rd party sites but i prefer to go to the etf provider's homepage. Sounds simple and unoriginal but when it comes to etfs this is the best place to I have found the sites to be extremely transparent and thorough especially the big players in Canada like BMO and Ishares. I was actually looking for info on one of BMOS etf's ; ZINN-(New innovation Etf) the other day and i looked all over the web but found their product page to be the most informative, See for self : BMO ETF PRODUCT PAGE
Was easily able to see all performance info with interactive charts and full details on construction and holdings , have a look and let me know if this helps. If you are looking to compare check out this tools and resource page;Tools

Hope this helps you as much it did for me

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
^ That's what I suggested originally to the OP (anon125) in my post #2. It's up to him/her if he/she wants to take that route.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts