Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a question and I hope that someone can give me an answer. I am really appreciate about it.
I am student who done internship last year and got paid cheque $2000 and 1 gift card $100 from the company. I did some research and from my research honorarium is taxable. However, I got an T4A from company with the amount of money under box 018 (lump sum payment). I am wondering that where should I put it? Is that money considered self-employed ( as this link below Internship and co-op students face difficulties when filing their taxes | The Peak).

I still keep all of agreement and cheque from company where I did the co-op (internship)

Please help me out or let me know what number from CRA can I call them.

Thank you so much,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts