Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Verticalscope, we have 160,600 members. Where are the rest of you? At the moment there seems to be about a dozen discussing and arguing :( We need more (or maybe less?) participation :)

To be honest, I think it is time to go do something else. Netflix, here we come!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Those 160,000 are self-isolating. They know that computers are prone to picking up viruses and then, no matter now much you wipe them down with alcohol or whatever, those viruses just might transfer to the computer users.

I am attired thus as I write this:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Personally, I have too much time on my hands and I am spending it discovering new pastimes. I avoid discussions online on the virus. Money topics are always of interest when they cover new aspects and not old familiar territory.

As for CMF specifically, the new format while representing potential,improvement, is just an irritant because it works differently.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Seeing "new member" kcowan2000, whom I'm guessing is old member "kcowan" might indicate that what I previously posted on another topic:
There has also been some forum software problems recently. I know because I was experiencing them for at least a week. I could login successful, but when I read a post at the bottom I saw: