Canadian Money Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Exactly :biggrin: - I was wondering if you still owned it.

No doubt, you've been trading and now in the green?

I left ADM alone and am still down 40 cents.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
LOL Zylon. :biggrin:

Hello Snuff: risking a tiny % of one's capital [and/or profits] on a speculative & highly volatile stock, is not insanity, even if it went to $0, but the reward can be sweet.

It's not like the retired teacher that purchased 6,000+ FB shares the day of the IPO with ALL of her savings vs. a person, who may have purchased a few hundred/thousand shares of a penny stock [for an investment ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars].

What would you say about those that patiently held stocks purchased in 08 for $1 & are currently trading above $10?

·
Banned
580 Posts
CLC earnings are down 5% ytd not bad at all. But you're right there must of been something said about the dividends on the conference call. I could see the MacDougall 3Macs system just unload all the way down to 6.92, algos gone wrong !! Easy money on the way up.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
They also have no cash... well a lot less. They had a 24 mil payout of taxes and same in debt repayment, leaving them with very little cash in hand.

Probably not as bad as the market shows it, the market is very nervous right now though.

·
Registered
630 Posts
ahh another fan of WFI.
Pleased to meet you.

are you holding or just watching?

I usually hold a few lots and trade this on highs and lows and always keep a few for the great dividend.
I was thinking about buying more lately cuz it is trading fairly low but too many other good choices out there as I think the geothermal will be in the shadows for a while.

whats your thoughts on this stock in the next couple years?

·
Registered
113 Posts
ahh another fan of WFI.
Pleased to meet you.

are you holding or just watching?

I usually hold a few lots and trade this on highs and lows and always keep a few for the great dividend.
I was thinking about buying more lately cuz it is trading fairly low but too many other good choices out there as I think the geothermal will be in the shadows for a while.

whats your thoughts on this stock in the next couple years?

I've been watching WFI for years and still haven't pulled the trigger, until recently it's traded between lows of $20. and highs of $25-27 like clockwork.

Today I'm watching PSN fall 55% WTF? I don't get it, that's absolutely insane!

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.