Canadian Money Forum banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
20,164 Posts
Bought more gold, CGL.C today

A nice drop in the last few months, letting me add more to my portfolio at a good price. Sure beats buying stocks at all time highs.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have maintained a laddered bond portfolio for 20 years. I had a corporate bond mature. I did a check on the RBC inventory and wasn't excited about the minuscule yields. I used these funds to buy BAM.PR.B with a current yield of 3.6% . It is a floater and should do well if we are in a rising rate environment. I fully appreciate this is not a fixed rate investment. Extraordinary times require different choices. I bought a fair chunk of Enbridge and Pembina reset preferred last summer and they have been excellent investments. I am sure with the dividends I am over 50% for returns. I continue to hold them because the yield is over 6% and the rising interest rate sentiment is still bullish for the price.

·
Registered
17 Posts
US cannabis companies, bought more CRESCO Labs this past week. Gonna be a wild ride but if they de-criminalize or legalize federally I think there is excellent potential. Not for the faint of heart.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Bought some more SPG.WT for a short term trade. In at 0.165 last week. Looking to exit in the 0.20-0.25 range (sold some today in that range, but most to go yet).
Very low volume on this one.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts