181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
1 single CNR share today @ $134.91.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
KaeJS please explain why only one single share .
Because I am tapped out financially.
I have everything invested (other than my cash reserves/safety net). I don't have any capital to deploy unless I dip into my reserves or use leverage, and I'm just not going to do that.

I add $70/day to my investment account.
So I can buy 1 CNR share every 2 days, currently.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Because I am tapped out financially.
I have everything invested (other than my cash reserves/safety net). I don't have any capital to deploy unless I dip into my reserves or use leverage, and I'm just not going to do that.

I add $70/day to my investment account.
So I can buy 1 CNR share every 2 days, currently.
But you have a trading fee each time don't you?

·
Registered
20,457 Posts
Even though MNT is at a 2.5-3% discount?
This is inside my TFSA. The consideration in this account is that I do rebalancing in here. Since CGL.C has the tighter bid/ask spread I think it's more useful for that purpose.

I hold the MNT in an account where I can just sit on it for a long time without any need to place additional trades.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Added a few shares of TWTR to my unreg. Good price right now at 52.82 after a 15% drop on Friday due to lower than expected growth. May add some more if it drops further.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Bought a share of CP at 460.
Getting more before the split in 10 days.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I notice all commodities from lumber to canola to oil are on a bullish upswing. I figure we are at the early stage of a cyclical bull market. If right how could a person play this in a registered account or accounts?

181 - 196 of 196 Posts