·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I am looking into this.
- Cricket
It happens quite often.

This does too:
You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days
Very annoying. Why should we be limited in number of our own posts we can edit??
I often need to edit. Either spelling mistakes, grammar or something in the content was wrong or changed. Besides, what it says is not the way it works. Some posts can still be edited. Others not.
Please get rid of this limitation. It makes no sense.

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
I can think of why there would be such a rule. Let's say agent99's account is compromised by spammers, and all 3043 posts are edited to be replaced with a spam message.

By the way, still getting that 400 bad request error on one of my devices (Win10 / Chrome).

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I can think of why there would be such a rule. Let's say agent99's account is compromised by spammers, and all 3043 posts are edited to be replaced with a spam message.

By the way, still getting that 400 bad request error on one of my devices (Win10 / Chrome).
I get those bad request on many sites. Just overload, I think.

There are better ways of stopping spammers than limiting users right to edit their own posts.

When I tried to post this message, I received an error - said something like (we ran into a problem - there may be more info in the browser console) or something like that! Worked next time.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts