Canadian Money Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your new site will be going live soon! We are almost at the starting line and are really excited for you to experience the new community platform.

When the migration starts shortly, the site will be put into maintenance read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post when the process is complete and the site is live. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions in the “We are Live - Community Feedback” post.

I will be here to answer your questions and help you every step of the way.

- Cricket

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I have seen that message before, and believe me - It was BAD news.

What a time to do it! Have admins not heard of COVID-19 and it's affect on us Investors? Do we need more stress??? I suggest cancelling the downgrade immediately!

If they go ahead and we don't like it, there are many other investment sites. We told them we didn't want the change and now it's imposed on us :( . Same guy - cricket was there last time.

Maybe one of the CMF tech gurus could make a copy of the site now before it gets screwed? That is, if anyone knows of anything of value here that should not be lost ;)

Wayback Machine might help a little: https://web.archive.org/web/2019*/https://www.canadianmoneyforum.com/index.php

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I like the "new" speed (speedier) of the upgrade. But, but, but some "ads" are being posted as "threads" inbetween or the mix. Also, when logging in not sure why my password was displayed when I unclicked it to be not shown or cross the eye??? Just these feedback for now as still getting used to a totally new format...looks crisp but but but.

Btw, why is andrewf shown as "banned"?

·
Administrator
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad. We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread.

- Cricket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.