Canadian Money Forum banner

601 - 620 of 715 Posts

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
How do you get a writing job at Armstrong Economics ? I can make stuff up all day long.

·
Banned
434 Posts
How do you get a writing job at Armstrong Economics ? I can make stuff up all day long.
Blind to the truth to see something is wrong.

7.8 billion people on earth. Over inflated death counts using motor cycle accidents, gun shot wounds, heart attacks etc & the number of deaths is so low there was no need to lock everyone down & have us wear masks.

Fear fear fear your not thinking straight.

·
Banned
434 Posts
I believe andrewf already posted a theory on that (see above)
The Russians were smart enough to ban your puppet master Bill Gates. CNN says Russia influences their elections in favor of Trump winning. There is no way Russia could influence the out come of elections to the degree of CNN with their hate for Trump.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
It is important to use them, no way
LOL, is that a positive or a negative comment JakekeKe9? Are you in favour of wearing a mask or not?

I see you are in the UK. You are not doing well at all if you are in England. Scotland is doing much better.

·
Banned
434 Posts
LOL, is that a positive or a negative comment JakekeKe9? Are you in favour of wearing a mask or not?

I see you are in the UK. You are not doing well at all if you are in England. Scotland is doing much better.
They were smart to have breaken away form The EU.
Canada needs to break away from the UN as well as WHO &

Why are tax payers paying for level 4 hazmask suits for level 4 virus labs when a mask could be used ?

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
^ You can't. You can * try very hard * to get him banned for posting stuffs you consider as not making sense to you but perfectly for him. :ROFLMAO:

601 - 620 of 715 Posts