Canadian Money Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
They claim that more people watched Biden than watched Trump.
I'm a Leftie and I am not an American citizen.
I already knew that Biden was going to talk like a surgeon and I wanted entertainment, so I watched Trump.
I was well entertained.

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
It is reported that Rudy Guiliani is now under investigation regarding the latest Hunter Biden "computer leak".

The person that Guiliani was involved with is a known Russian spy who was already under investigation during the time period in question.

It appears that Guiliani fumbled his way right into an ongoing investigation while hanging around with one of the primary suspects.

The "unmasking" probe fizzled out and nothing came of it, despite all the claims by Trump, Guiliani, and the Republicans.

The end esult from this latest bunged smear campaign may net Guiliani more harsh consequences.

Aiding and abetting interference of an election in partnership with a foreign adversary is a criminal felony.

Today, Guiliani's daughter endorsed Joe Biden.

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Trump is now bashing the moderator of the NBC debate. It is all her fault that he performed so poorly.

Only a few days until the election, but I am wondering if Trump is going to last that long. People in his administration are already sending out resumes.

Past members of the Trump adminnistration are also speaking out now. General Kelly and Chris Christie are the latest to join Senator Ben Sasse and MItt Romney. George W. Bush administration officials released an ad that all but endorsed Biden, and a GOP Governor voted for Ronald Reagan, instead of Trump.

Trump's days are numbered, but he still has time to do a lot of damage and he is becoming more unhinged.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hunter Biden got paid as a consultant at a gas company and he had no experience in this field at all.
It just so happens that his Dad was Vice President.
His Dad is so heavily involved in the collapse of the Ukraine government that he was totally unaware that his son was earning millions.
In fact, Biden was so totally unaware that he demanded that the prosecutor be fired or lose U.S. government support.

Nobody can prove "Intent" or that Joe Biden knew what was going on, so obviously it is a Russian plot. And any documents which show otherwise are obviously fake.
Joe Biden goes to church every Sunday. Joe Biden traveled AmTrack for years and years.
And Joe Biden loves his family.
God Bless America.

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
You're right, but I wasn't going to start ranking who's worse, can't we agree that both parties are behaving very bad?
We all know the DNC is far worse
A complete fiction. There is nothing nefarious on the Democrat side that even comes close to the level of the corruption and anti-democratic activity from Trump and the White House.

But again this tactic from MrMatt is the usual deflection whenever the far right / MAGA is challenged. Always the same, very professional, reaction from MrMatt.

By anti-democratic I mean that the Trump-Republicans are literally fighting against democracy. Things that are unimaginable in modern, civilized democracies. I know that Canadians aren't taking the US stuff seriously but there is a real problem here. The USA sets the tone for the world, and we are watching -- before our eyes -- the dismantling of western democracy and the normalization of hard-right authoritarianism.

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Hunter Biden got paid as a consultant at a gas company and he had no experience in this field at all.
It just so happens that his Dad was Vice President.
His Dad is so heavily involved in the collapse of the Ukraine government that he was totally unaware that his son was earning millions.
In fact, Biden was so totally unaware that he demanded that the prosecutor be fired or lose U.S. government support.

Nobody can prove "Intent" or that Joe Biden knew what was going on, so obviously it is a Russian plot. And any documents which show otherwise are obviously fake.
Joe Biden goes to church every Sunday. Joe Biden traveled AmTrack for years and years.
And Joe Biden loves his family.
God Bless America.
I believe Biden was on the companies Board of Directors. If you look at the makeup of corporate boards you will find many people with no relevant expertise.

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Some think the FBI will indict Rudy Giuliani and others after Trump and Pence are gone, so they can't pardon them.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
A complete fiction. There is nothing nefarious on the Democrat side that even comes close to the level of the corruption and anti-democratic activity from Trump and the White House.

But again this tactic from MrMatt is the usual deflection whenever the far right / MAGA is challenged. Always the same, very professional, reaction from MrMatt.

By anti-democratic I mean that the Trump-Republicans are literally fighting against democracy. Things that are unimaginable in modern, civilized democracies. I know that Canadians aren't taking the US stuff seriously but there is a real problem here. The USA sets the tone for the world, and we are watching -- before our eyes -- the dismantling of western democracy and the normalization of hard-right authoritarianism.
Not even close? You're right on that.

They're pushing to relax ID laws so non-citizens can vote.

They are bailing out rioters.
Literally giving money to scumbags who are literally burning down cities.

We're watching mobs destroy civilization and descend to tribal rule, if you're in the right tribe, the laws don't apply.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I believe Biden was on the companies Board of Directors. If you look at the makeup of corporate boards you will find many people with no relevant expertise.
One of Hunter Biden's emails to his son said that his dad takes half of what he earned.

I'm pretty sure that's common too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Trump's days are numbered, but he still has time to do a lot of damage and he is becoming more unhinged.
Good riddance. He needs help however. His little ego will not accept this loss.
I think americans are not as dumb as the world thinks. Time for a change.

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
One of Hunter Biden's emails to his son said that his dad takes half of what he earned.

I'm pretty sure that's common too.
So if it was true, all it shows is a father trying to put money away for a son with an addiction and deep psychological issues.

Hunter Biden lost his mother and sister in an auto crash, which made him that much closer to his brother Beau.

When Beau was sick and in pain from cancer, Hunter Biden was there every day his bedside. When Beau passed away, Hunter was there holding his hand.

Hunter went into a deep depression and did stupid things. He lashed out in anger and became addicted to drugs.

As any parent can empathize with, Joe Biden was there to support his son.

If it weren't for his wife Jill's support, Joe Biden may well have gone down the same path as his son.

The crushing pain that Joe and his family have endured and how they handled it is evidence of his inner strength and resolve.

Trump exploits the Biden family pain for political gain..........".lock them up......lock up the Bidens", Trump says at a rally yesterday.

Donald Trump lacks all basic human decency.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hunter Biden sold access to the US government when his dad was VP and now corrupt Joe Biden wants to be president. The other family issue are irrelevant.

You may not like those facts but your opinion doesn't matter.

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Hunter Biden sold access to the US government when his dad was VP and now corrupt Joe Biden wants to be president. The other family issue are irrelevant.

You may not like those facts but your opinion doesn't matter.
Trump family not selling access? Never mind violating emoluments clause, using the official capacity to personally enrich themselves and their family. As blatant as forcing the secret service to pay exorbitant rates to protect the president at his own property.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Trump family not selling access? Never mind violating emoluments clause, using the official capacity to personally enrich themselves and their family. As blatant as forcing the secret service to pay exorbitant rates to protect the president at his own property.
Address Biden's corruption instead of deflecting.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
False equivalency. There is "no contest" here.

Only within typical and acceptable margins, nothing out of the ordinary: that's what the experts say.
Pennsylvania just rejected 334,000 fraudulent ballots. Is that within acceptable margins?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Pennsylvania just rejected 334,000 fraudulent ballots. Is that within acceptable margins?

According to the article you posted, they rejected about that many duplicate requests for ballots, not ballots. The error arose because people did not realize they had already requested a ballot by checking a box when they requested a ballot for the primary. There's nothing fraudulent about that. And even if it was attempted fraud, it was caught, so what's the issue? Trump has even told his followers to vote twice to make sure the fraud processes work. Seems like they do.

As for Kentucky, it's obviously bad that some mailman went rogue and threw out ballots, but 1) there were only 112 of them, 2) he was caught, and 3) none of them were filled out. The ballots that were retrieved were given to the post office to be properly delivered, and if anyone didn't receive their ballot in time, they could go vote in person.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts