Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think that those persons with a criminal or felony record should be able to vote once they have completed the sentence, including paroles.

A criminal record is like the Star of David patch that Hitler gave the Jews.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
The Democrats can't get along without the criminal vote. From convicted felons in Florida to Antifa and BLM looters in the northeast, illegal immigrants, dead people - we know why they are so opposed to voter ID. The one thing they don't want is honest, hard working, mature, well informed voters.

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
It really solves the problem to keep those with criminal records alienated from society and unemployable. That's how you ensure they have few options but to return to crime and then cost more tax dollars to host with free room and board.

Interesting that Trump is trailing with every demographic except uneducated white men.

·
Registered
579 Posts
This election is major to exposing the COVID scandal. Biden will be for masks & lock downs. The odds are higher Trump will bring charges to those behind the COVID scandal. Trump I think would win if there was no corruption. I do not trust mail in votes

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
I agree that the protests are not being carried out or performed with "Perfection" and made in heaven.

We are talking about emotional human beings.

This is normal human behaviour.

We should be denouncing the U.S. Capitalist for creating the violence in the first place.

The U.S. Capitalist is committing violence against millions and millions and millions. The U.S. Capitalists are abandoning citizens on the street like magots with an offer of 7 bucks per day when just 6 months ago Billy Gates and Warren Buffett were made completely whole and there was no "Means Test".
Violence has existed for all time.
It's the natural condition.

Modern civilization has been a huge win for everyone.

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
The GOP in California have refused to stop putting out fake ballot boxes. Some them had "official" stamped on them.
This is a crazy new thing the Republicans are trying. It's quite clearly a method to disrupt the election process... it's election fraud. By now it should be clear that the Republicans are trying all kinds of things to steal the election. They simply do not respect democracy.
  • they tried tampering with the postal service to sabotage mail-in ballots
  • they are creating a fictional narrative about mail-in voter fraud
  • Trump has said repeatedly that he won't accept the election results
  • and now Republicans are directly tampering with drop boxes
There's something really wrong with this party and their values. If they succeed in their schemes this year, there's a good chance they could destroy the USA.

Maybe it's time to bring in a reputable country such as Germany or Sweden to help monitor their elections? Americans are losing their ability to carry out democracy.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
You realize both parties are behaving very unethically.

There is documented proof of mail in voter fraud.

I've never heard Trump say he wont' accept the results, he has said he expects it to go to court.
I think we can all agree this will be an incredibly contentious election, remember Hilary said not to concede under ANY circumstances.

According to your link convenient drop boxes are being used to collect ballots that's not "tampering" by any definition I'm aware of.

The whole thing is a disaster, you have to realize that many people think this is literally a life and death struggle. There are those who will stop at nothing to try and get the result they want.
Considering that so many think the stakes are so high, it's no wonder they're getting ridiculous and cutting ethical corners.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Finally the real voter supression is putting up candidates most people don't want to vote for, and both parties are guilty of that.

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
You realize both parties are behaving very unethically.

There is documented proof of mail in voter fraud.

I've never heard Trump say he wont' accept the results, he has said he expects it to go to court.
I think we can all agree this will be an incredibly contentious election, remember Hilary said not to concede under ANY circumstances.

According to your link convenient drop boxes are being used to collect ballots that's not "tampering" by any definition I'm aware of.

The whole thing is a disaster, you have to realize that many people think this is literally a life and death struggle. There are those who will stop at nothing to try and get the result they want.
Considering that so many think the stakes are so high, it's no wonder they're getting ridiculous and cutting ethical corners.
It's illegal for people to collect ballots in this way. Who knows whether the intent was to collect them to turn them in or to destroy them. They could even cross-reference against their support database and destroy ballots from likely opposition voters.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Media reports claim that the documents found on a Hunter Biden computer are not to be trusted as being legitimate.

A Russian could of put them on the computer.

Whew! The Ruling Class must really want Biden elected when they use this as a defence.
When the FBI comes and grabs me for my 10 thousand illegal .mp3 collection, I am just gonna say the Russian's put that stuff on my computer.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
An epic night of live television is in store for anyone interested in observing history.

My plans....a bucket of KFC, some bottles of ice cold Coke, a Ceasar salad, a cheese,veggie and deli meat tray, and I will be good for the night.
Please tell me it's chicken.

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Ummm...........I like to share so you can have that piece MP.

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Kind of amazing that Trump chose mask wearing as the hill he wanted to die on. He spent so much energy casting doubt and criticizing mask wearing, and most Americans, including most Republican voters, support mask wearing. It's an 80-20 issue that he made political, and then chose to get on the wrong side of.

Chris Chistie got out after 7 days in the ICU, and came out and said it was a mistake not to wear a mask in the WH and that people should wear masks so that the economy can reopen sooner.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Media reports claim that the documents found on a Hunter Biden computer are not to be trusted as being legitimate.

A Russian could of put them on the computer.

Whew! The Ruling Class must really want Biden elected when they use this as a defence.
When the FBI comes and grabs me for my 10 thousand illegal .mp3 collection, I am just gonna say the Russian's put that stuff on my computer.
And yet the pee dossier and Russian collusion hoax was legitimate?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
And yet the pee dossier and Russian collusion hoax was legitimate?
I don't follow the Russia Collusion trip. It is just too complicated for me.
It does not interest me enough to spend time investigating it.
Are there double standards? Yep.

It seems that the Ruling Class are going to stall-out this Hunter Biden story until after the election and say that the FBI is investigating.

I am dismayed at how censorship was used to hide the story. For 2 days, many blogs were not able to post a link to New York Post story without a warning from Twitter and Google after hitting the address bar.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
False equivalency. There is "no contest" here.

Only within typical and acceptable margins, nothing out of the ordinary: that's what the experts say.
You're right, but I wasn't going to start ranking who's worse, can't we agree that both parties are behaving very bad?
We all know the DNC is far worse, they even manufactured false allegations against supreme court judges. But I think playing the "X side is bad" game doesn't add to the conversation.

"typical and Acceptable margins" of voter fraud.. sorry no.
There is no acceptable level of electoral fraud.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts