Canadian Money Forum banner

US Air Force confirms UFO incidents.

15K views 141 replies 21 participants last post by  Beaver101 
#1 · (Edited)
The US Air Force has confirmed a steady increase in highly credible incidents involved UFOs and their fighter pilots.

They have ordered all personnel to document and forward all incidents. The latest incidents have been occurring almost daily around secure military bases.

A former Assistant Secretary of Defense has given interviews saying the US military considers UFOs real, of unknown origin, and a possible security threat.

Recent closed door hearings were held before Senate Committees to apprise Senators of the facts. President Trump says he has been briefed on the situation.

One incident involved a near collision between a UFO and a fighter jet that was sent to investigate their presence in secure air space. The UFO was tracked on the most technology advanced weapons defense system (Aegis) by ships at sea and filmed from cockpit cameras. Fighter pilots are unable to explain the flight abilities of the UFOs. They can travel 5,000 miles an hour without stop and change direction in an instant. The UFO was close enough for the pilot to describe it as a sphere inside a square shaped object.

At first, pilots believed the UFOs might have been a secret US military project involving drones, but now say that isn't what they are.

I am thinking the UFOs are probing our defenses and studying human activity to see if we solve our own global problems without their intervention.

I hope they are benevolent creatures, but nobody will know until they decide to reveal themselves.

What do you think ?

See less See more
#40 ·
Doesn't mean they have to break the laws of physics. Many things appear magical until we learn the details of what's going. Electromagnetism was very magical to humans for a long time. Time/space curvature was something humans would have never seen coming, and yet, over 100 years of science suggests this is a reality of the universe and that we are living in warped spacetime.

Bacteria and viruses were invisible forces of illness for a long time (and still are to some people!)... human understanding evolves over time.

I wouldn't rule out as @m3s says that the US military, or another foreign military, might be experimenting with some interesting new technology. I think this is more likely than aliens.

#43 · (Edited)
The fighters were dispatched to the scene after ground or ship radar detected their presence in controlled air space.

I think that eliminates an anomaly of some kind of "image distortion", ground gas, or other environmental explanation.

Pilots have physically observed the UFOs and actually been "buzzed" and harassed by them.

There are many more pilot reports than the few that have been released, and many reports from airline pilots and passengers as well.

So what is it ? Either some country has amazing technology that defies gravity and any known or imagined propulsion system.....or they are alien craft.

Also noted by scientists there is no "wake" or air disruption following the "tic tacs" which according to the laws of physics isn't possible.

One theory is that alien aircraft did actually crash at Roswell as was first reported and then recanted, and has been studied since then.

I suppose it is possible, but that would also prove alien existence.

The US military has taken a sudden interest because the incidents are increasing and happening around highly secure military bases.

The US can't very well sit back and ignore craft that is buzzing around in the area of their nuclear missile silos.

I hope the Senate hearings are broadcast live because it will be interesting. Too bad that much of the information will remain classified though.

#45 · (Edited)
More video released showing a group of UFOs around a US navel vessel, the USS Omaha.

USS Omaha (LCS-12) is an Independence-class littoral combat ship of the United States Navy.

President Obama weighed in and said there are things happening they can't explain.

#49 ·
There's a fascinating possibility described in this article. These UFOs could be new aviation technologies developed by other countries, and maybe the US has it as well.

Here is the actual US patent (as PDF file) which might describe the technology underlying the UFOs. It describes a "craft using an intertial mass reduction device" which are "hybrid aerospace-underwater craft" with amazing capabilities. HAUC

I think it's more likely this is human technology than alien technology. To me, something like this is the most plausible explanation for all of this.

When humans first discovered how to use electromagnetic forces, it was considered magical. There was a time when sending sounds (radio) invisibly through the air was considered impossible.

#51 ·
There's a fascinating possibility described in this article. These UFOs could be new aviation technologies developed by other countries, and maybe the US has it as well.

Here is the actual US patent (as PDF file) which might describe the technology underlying the UFOs. It describes a "craft using an intertial mass reduction device" which are "hybrid aerospace-underwater craft" with amazing capabilities. HAUC

I think it's more likely this is human technology than alien technology. To me, something like this is the most plausible explanation for all of this.

When humans first discovered how to use electromagnetic forces, it was considered magical. There was a time when sending sounds (radio) invisibly through the air was considered impossible.
... I'm surprised the US(A) intelligence does not have this information already instead of trying to be conspiracy theorists with their findings for the news outlets.

#53 · (Edited)
I watched some of the guy's videos and saw him in an interview on CNN, and he is very informative.

I think he is right on some of it, but even he admits that some of it is puzzling.

For example.....when radar detects intruders and they scramble fighters to make visual contact.

The fighter pilots have reported some strange events when they did make contact.

The UFO teased them, jetted in front of them and then turned and came back right at them, so the fighters had to turn away to avoid collision.

I think the visual contacts are likely the most reliable when it coordinates with the ship or ground radar information.

The only explanation that doesn't involve aliens for those events is likely US weapons being tested.

It is doubtful the Chinese or Russian possess such weapons or would display them around US navy ships.

It could be the US warning Russia and China that they have this capability and to back off or else.

Sort of diplomacy through UFO ?

#56 ·
The fighter pilots have reported some strange events when they did make contact.

The UFO teased them, jetted in front of them and then turned and came back right at them, so the fighters had to turn away to avoid collision.
Why is it always a fighter jet out in the middle of the desert?

Why don't these space boogeymen ever appear along a 767 full of passengers with iPhone cameras??

#55 ·
Maybe aliens are researchers and we are their study subjects.

Chernobyle and Fukishima smoldering away. Oceans full of plastic garbage. Oil leaking in the Gulf of Mexico. Polluting the atmosphere that sustains life on the planet. Fighting with each other over religion and ancient grievances.

The aliens might be documenting how a civilization makes bad choices and destroys itself.

#58 ·
Good question........but we really don't know what is contained in the "classified" information yet.

I have read reports and seen videos taken from commercial and private aircraft that shows something outside, but the objects are not close enough to get a real good look.

Still........as you ask, why not appear at a Superbowl football game and hover overhead ? Why not hover over the White House........that would create quite a stir.

Maybe the aliens don't want to make contact yet..........or maybe the UFOs aren't aliens but some kind of military craft.

We don't know but what we do know is that high level officials are concerned, high level politicians like former Speaker of the House Harry Reid are wondering, and Presidents like Obama say there is something happening that we don't know about.

It has past the stage of "they don't exist at all" and moved to "they exist and we don't know what it is, but is likely not aliens".

That is quite a change in itself.

#65 ·
That is an interesting observation.

It sounds preposterous that aliens are visiting the earth, but when considered it is also preposterous to believe that humans are the highest level of intelligent life forms in the entire universe. Heck, we don't even know much about what is beyond what we can see with telescopes and explorer space craft.

President Obama observed.........if alien life forms are visiting earth, it will turn religion upside down. It might turn a lot of other things upside down as well.

I remember an episode from the Twilight Zone, where a couple was driving down the highway at night and saw a hotel with a vacancy sign. They pulled in and went into the hotel. There was nobody in the lobby but all kinds of desserts and treats under glass in the lobby. They rang the bell but nobody came so they started to eat a couple of treats.

The camera panned back and it showed the hotel in a glass cube and a couple of giant insects looking down at it. It was a "roach motel" for humans.........LOL.

#67 ·
... I haven't seen that episode but do not doubt we're some experiment for higher beings.

Given all the reportings by people (in the thousands) that were "kidnapped" for "testings, whatever" by such beings, they can't all be lying especially they all (strangers) have a common element in their "story/reporting".

#66 ·
^ I'm of the opinion that human(s) was dumped on this planet by humanoids (aka aliens or a higher intelligence (God?)), much like how Americans came about, only it's through space than the oceans.

#71 ·
^
... Doesn't really add up. If these were alien craft all over earth, wouldn't someone have some clear footage of it?
... I think there are. Only problem is we classify them as bunk, photo-shopped, fake and/or a hoax. Regardless, I wouldn't want to seeing one in "real" life.

Keep in mind there're ALOT of unexplainable things/incidents on this planet aside from UFOs so just add it to the list of Mysteries.

#72 ·
Re James - I listened to a Toronto Star podcast recently where they were discussing UFO's. Apparently, in Canada, every time a commercial or military pilot sees a UFO it gets reported into a central government database. So commercial pilots are also seeing them. They went through a few examples on the podcast. I am certainly not convinced that they're alien, but I am convinced that pilots are seeing weird stuff in the sky that they themselves don't understand.

#73 ·
A recent sighting (reported July 4, 2021) which doesn't involve the military. Picture was taken by a student looking out his window in Devon, Sidmouth, UK:

Moment student captures 'large UFO' hovering over Devon seafront

That picture doesn't look like it's photoshopped either. And that object sure don't look like weather balloon or any resemblance to a plane or recognizable space-craft with multiple bright lights.

#74 · (Edited)
Today, the US shot down something over the northern tip of Alaska, over the Beaufort Sea. It was flying within commercial altitudes and the FAA closed down the airspace while the fighter jets tracked it. It was a joint US/Canada operation under NORAD.

According to ABC News, the object seemed to have no propulsion.
It seemed to be floating, "cylindrical and silver-ish grey", reports the network's chief global affairs correspondent Martha Raddatz, citing an unnamed US official.
Pentagon press secretary Brigadier General Pat Ryder said the object was "not similar in size or shape" to last week's Chinese balloon.