Canadian Money Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
^ I wouldn't mind with the "there's something weird" finding than the actual finding of "something (being) not from this planet", in my lifetime.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
The US military may not announce it to the public........but they won't stop until they know what they are.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
The US military may not announce it to the public........but they won't stop until they know what they are.
Yeah, of course they will get to the bottom of it.

This is the kind of thing that I really hope is either a huge misunderstanding, or American technology.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
^ Very much doubt it's revolutionary technology made by "man=**** sapiens" since UFOs have been noted/recorded in paintings, carvings, etc. for centuries.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
That is an interesting observation.

It sounds preposterous that aliens are visiting the earth, but when considered it is also preposterous to believe that humans are the highest level of intelligent life forms in the entire universe. Heck, we don't even know much about what is beyond what we can see with telescopes and explorer space craft.

President Obama observed.........if alien life forms are visiting earth, it will turn religion upside down. It might turn a lot of other things upside down as well.

I remember an episode from the Twilight Zone, where a couple was driving down the highway at night and saw a hotel with a vacancy sign. They pulled in and went into the hotel. There was nobody in the lobby but all kinds of desserts and treats under glass in the lobby. They rang the bell but nobody came so they started to eat a couple of treats.

The camera panned back and it showed the hotel in a glass cube and a couple of giant insects looking down at it. It was a "roach motel" for humans.........LOL.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
^ I'm of the opinion that human(s) was dumped on this planet by humanoids (aka aliens or a higher intelligence (God?)), much like how Americans came about, only it's through space than the oceans.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
That is an interesting observation.

It sounds preposterous that aliens are visiting the earth, but when considered it is also preposterous to believe that humans are the highest level of intelligent life forms in the entire universe. Heck, we don't even know much about what is beyond what we can see with telescopes and explorer space craft.

President Obama observed.........if alien life forms are visiting earth, it will turn religion upside down. It might turn a lot of other things upside down as well.

I remember an episode from the Twilight Zone, where a couple was driving down the highway at night and saw a hotel with a vacancy sign. They pulled in and went into the hotel. There was nobody in the lobby but all kinds of desserts and treats under glass in the lobby. They rang the bell but nobody came so they started to eat a couple of treats.

The camera panned back and it showed the hotel in a glass cube and a couple of giant insects looking down at it. It was a "roach motel" for humans.........LOL.
... I haven't seen that episode but do not doubt we're some experiment for higher beings.

Given all the reportings by people (in the thousands) that were "kidnapped" for "testings, whatever" by such beings, they can't all be lying especially they all (strangers) have a common element in their "story/reporting".

61 - 69 of 69 Posts