Canadian Money Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I wouldn't rule out as @m3s says that the US military, or another foreign military, might be experimenting with some interesting new technology. I think this is more likely than aliens.
Sure, there's experimenting with interesting technology, and then there are the videos of these tic-tacs that appear to be overcoming earth’s gravity with no visible means of propulsion. They have no flight surfaces, wings or ailerons. Basically, perfectly smooth outer surface with instantaneous acceleration in any direction and cloaking capabilities.

That seems more than experimenting with interesting technology. Someone has come a long way.

ltr

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
That seems more than experimenting with interesting technology. Someone has come a long way.
Man I am really torn on what I can post. I've been a consultant for the US DOD and actually worked directly with the US Air Force, their theoretical research division.

Video footage can be deceptive. Yes it truly looks crazy on camera but there could be some other things going on. Pilots mostly "see" through electronic instrumentation these days. I don't know the explanation for the tic-tacs (nobody does) but It's possible that it can be explained through some combination of effects. For example, the video might only be seeing part of the whole story.

It might be explainable is all I'm saying, even without alien technology. Or not! That's why it's very interesting.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
The fighters were dispatched to the scene after ground or ship radar detected their presence in controlled air space.

I think that eliminates an anomaly of some kind of "image distortion", ground gas, or other environmental explanation.

Pilots have physically observed the UFOs and actually been "buzzed" and harassed by them.

There are many more pilot reports than the few that have been released, and many reports from airline pilots and passengers as well.

So what is it ? Either some country has amazing technology that defies gravity and any known or imagined propulsion system.....or they are alien craft.

Also noted by scientists there is no "wake" or air disruption following the "tic tacs" which according to the laws of physics isn't possible.

One theory is that alien aircraft did actually crash at Roswell as was first reported and then recanted, and has been studied since then.

I suppose it is possible, but that would also prove alien existence.

The US military has taken a sudden interest because the incidents are increasing and happening around highly secure military bases.

The US can't very well sit back and ignore craft that is buzzing around in the area of their nuclear missile silos.

I hope the Senate hearings are broadcast live because it will be interesting. Too bad that much of the information will remain classified though.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Another US Navy video surfaces showing a UFO disc hovering over the ocean and then splashing down into the water and disappearing.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
More video released showing a group of UFOs around a US navel vessel, the USS Omaha.

USS Omaha (LCS-12) is an Independence-class littoral combat ship of the United States Navy.

President Obama weighed in and said there are things happening they can't explain.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
There's a fascinating possibility described in this article. These UFOs could be new aviation technologies developed by other countries, and maybe the US has it as well.

Here is the actual US patent (as PDF file) which might describe the technology underlying the UFOs. It describes a "craft using an intertial mass reduction device" which are "hybrid aerospace-underwater craft" with amazing capabilities. HAUC

I think it's more likely this is human technology than alien technology. To me, something like this is the most plausible explanation for all of this.

When humans first discovered how to use electromagnetic forces, it was considered magical. There was a time when sending sounds (radio) invisibly through the air was considered impossible.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
And some images from a few related patents from the US Navy. The circular one on the right is claimed to be a new kind of "field generator".

See the article I linked above, from two years ago.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
There's a fascinating possibility described in this article. These UFOs could be new aviation technologies developed by other countries, and maybe the US has it as well.

Here is the actual US patent (as PDF file) which might describe the technology underlying the UFOs. It describes a "craft using an intertial mass reduction device" which are "hybrid aerospace-underwater craft" with amazing capabilities. HAUC

I think it's more likely this is human technology than alien technology. To me, something like this is the most plausible explanation for all of this.

When humans first discovered how to use electromagnetic forces, it was considered magical. There was a time when sending sounds (radio) invisibly through the air was considered impossible.
... I'm surprised the US(A) intelligence does not have this information already instead of trying to be conspiracy theorists with their findings for the news outlets.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
I watched some of the guy's videos and saw him in an interview on CNN, and he is very informative.

I think he is right on some of it, but even he admits that some of it is puzzling.

For example.....when radar detects intruders and they scramble fighters to make visual contact.

The fighter pilots have reported some strange events when they did make contact.

The UFO teased them, jetted in front of them and then turned and came back right at them, so the fighters had to turn away to avoid collision.

I think the visual contacts are likely the most reliable when it coordinates with the ship or ground radar information.

The only explanation that doesn't involve aliens for those events is likely US weapons being tested.

It is doubtful the Chinese or Russian possess such weapons or would display them around US navy ships.

It could be the US warning Russia and China that they have this capability and to back off or else.

Sort of diplomacy through UFO ?

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Maybe aliens are researchers and we are their study subjects.

Chernobyle and Fukishima smoldering away. Oceans full of plastic garbage. Oil leaking in the Gulf of Mexico. Polluting the atmosphere that sustains life on the planet. Fighting with each other over religion and ancient grievances.

The aliens might be documenting how a civilization makes bad choices and destroys itself.

·
Registered
515 Posts
The fighter pilots have reported some strange events when they did make contact.

The UFO teased them, jetted in front of them and then turned and came back right at them, so the fighters had to turn away to avoid collision.
Why is it always a fighter jet out in the middle of the desert?

Why don't these space boogeymen ever appear along a 767 full of passengers with iPhone cameras??

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Maybe the slower pedestrian aircraft don't interest something with the capabilities that these UFO's appear to have (as recorded by Jets). The fighter jets perhaps are more interesting?

ltr

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Good question........but we really don't know what is contained in the "classified" information yet.

I have read reports and seen videos taken from commercial and private aircraft that shows something outside, but the objects are not close enough to get a real good look.

Still........as you ask, why not appear at a Superbowl football game and hover overhead ? Why not hover over the White House........that would create quite a stir.

Maybe the aliens don't want to make contact yet..........or maybe the UFOs aren't aliens but some kind of military craft.

We don't know but what we do know is that high level officials are concerned, high level politicians like former Speaker of the House Harry Reid are wondering, and Presidents like Obama say there is something happening that we don't know about.

It has past the stage of "they don't exist at all" and moved to "they exist and we don't know what it is, but is likely not aliens".

That is quite a change in itself.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
To conclude we know everything about everything is a consistent human failure, derived from a false sense of our own level of intelligence.

The truth is we know little about almost nothing.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
I think there's little doubt that the pilots saw something weird, and some equipment on the ships (radar) confirms they saw something weird as well.

But there's a big leap from "there's something weird" to "it's an advanced alien civilization".

41 - 60 of 69 Posts