Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
oh no no no no no no. No.

those pilots were flying fruitlessly, sags himself said so. They had left their apples & their oranges & their bananas in the hangar & they were just zooming around in their F-35s totally out of control.

i mean you heard them in the video, right? maybe they thought it was still the 4th of july. that wingman sounded drunk as a skunk.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Yup...........it would be interesting to hear his take on it all.
There is open source info on hypersonic glide vehicles out there. The falcon 9 launches cause twitter storms of UFO sightings and those are entirely public. Soon we'll have commercial air launches too. 2018 was the busiest year of launches since the space race. Of course pilots are seeing new stuff and of course they don't know what it is.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mmm......could be some of the sightings, but I would imagine the military would be well aware of such aircraft flying in the vicinity of their war ships and secure bases.

It also doesn't address UFOs rotating during flight or flying for hours at speeds exceeding well beyond human pilot endurance.

Unless it is some kind of previously unknown illusion created by the atmosphere........I don't think there are many earthbound answers.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
I don't think there are many earthbound answers.
You mean open source answers

Some operational flying squadrons couldn't speak for developmental projects or anything outside their small realm. Think how the latest manned fighter jets were developed in the '90s, 20-30 year old technology now. Lots of new things happening in space that confuses the flying bus drivers who think they've seen everything lately. Thousands of small/microsats are being launched much lower than usual.

Human pilot endurance haha

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Anyway, the recently-sighted UFOs have now landed and those aboard are on shore leave under hp's basil plants. They'll soon dine on linguine al pesto and return whence they came, with good reviews about their earthly experience.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Is it true.........the Pentagon has been studying materials from UFO crashes ?

I know the news source may be a little sketchy, but most of the main stream media is all tied up reporting on Trump these days.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Have you ever watched the documentary "The President's Book of Secrets"? I used to watch it all the time on one of those Satellite TV specialty channels. Supposedly, the President of the US knows the truth about operation Bluebook and the Kennedy Assassination amongst other things.

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
Have you ever watched the documentary "The President's Book of Secrets"? I used to watch it all the time on one of those Satellite TV specialty channels. Supposedly, the President of the US knows the truth about operation Bluebook and the Kennedy Assassination amongst other things.
I recall more than a handful of those movies.
And the elaborate means they go through to hand it off to the next president.

Some where quite entertaining.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
This is getting more interesting. US Navy (or is it Air Force?) pilots have been reporting for some time, their encounters with these unusual "tic tac" flying objects off the US coast. There's footage, and there are military investigations. All of that has been confirmed long ago, officially.

This CNN interview from yesterday is with the retired US Navy Chief Master-at-Arms and the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

They are confirming that not only are there numerous UFO sightings, but the technology cannot be explained by American science & tech. They say it's potentially foreign countries, and potentially alien. In any case they are saying it's a serious problem and is beyond America's capabilities and technology.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
^ And yet humans can't even handle a virus. Imagine catching (hope NOT!) one of these "UFOs" live.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
They did confirm that it is real and they have no idea what it is but the technology is well beyond anything humans are capable of producing.

Interesting they have classified information that won't be revealed to the public. I would like to know what that is about.

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
If they're aliens that advanced, it's not worth worrying about.
We can't get to Mars, they can travel light years.

If they wanted to do something, it would be done.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
No further interest in the UFOs? I'm surprised. It's pretty groundbreaking to hear a high level DOD official admit that they encountered a technology that's far beyond theirs, saying it could be a foreign nation or extraterrestrial.

Watch that CNN interview if you haven't already. These aren't conspiracy theory nuts.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
They did the report on UFO's on 60 minutes this week. It was pretty good.

One of the more interesting sightings was when military jets were flying over the ocean and they saw the water being churned up as happens when a helicopter flies close to the surface and churn the water and it goes white and choppy.
They saw one of these tic-tac UFO's doing that.

To me that's significant, as we don't see too many of these stories with the UFO interacting with anything but the air. Here was physical evidence of interaction with water. Kinda interesting.

ltr

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
To me that's significant, as we don't see too many of these stories with the UFO interacting with anything but the air. Here was physical evidence of interaction with water. Kinda interesting.
Yeah, I agree. Very interesting. I don't have any answers of course and I don't jump to assuming it's aliens, but there are some big questions here that need to be answered.

Who doesn't love a good mystery?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Yeah, I agree. Very interesting. I don't have any answers of course and I don't jump to assuming it's aliens, but there are some big questions here that need to be answered.

Who doesn't love a good mystery?
If you like a good mystery, check out “for heaven’s sake” on CBC gem. It’s docucomedydrama. Neat little story about a mysterious disappearance in Ontario’s cottage country.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
No further interest in the UFOs? I'm surprised. It's pretty groundbreaking to hear a high level DOD official admit that they encountered a technology that's far beyond theirs, saying it could be a foreign nation or extraterrestrial.

Watch that CNN interview if you haven't already. These aren't conspiracy theory nuts.
They aren't conspiracy theory nuts but they also aren't so high level that they would know about all the latest technological developments. If they did they wouldn't be interviewing on CNN as it would breach their NDA.

Most technology that people are commonly aware of is from like 30-40 years ago like the planes they were flying. You can google hypersonic technology to get an idea and if intelligent you can probably fill in between the lines.

·
Registered
15,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
It would be interesting if the US research has broken the laws of physics.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
It would be interesting if the US research has broken the laws of physics.
Doesn't mean they have to break the laws of physics. Many things appear magical until we learn the details of what's going. Electromagnetism was very magical to humans for a long time. Time/space curvature was something humans would have never seen coming, and yet, over 100 years of science suggests this is a reality of the universe and that we are living in warped spacetime.

Bacteria and viruses were invisible forces of illness for a long time (and still are to some people!)... human understanding evolves over time.

I wouldn't rule out as @m3s says that the US military, or another foreign military, might be experimenting with some interesting new technology. I think this is more likely than aliens.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts