Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The US Air Force has confirmed a steady increase in highly credible incidents involved UFOs and their fighter pilots.

They have ordered all personnel to document and forward all incidents. The latest incidents have been occurring almost daily around secure military bases.

A former Assistant Secretary of Defense has given interviews saying the US military considers UFOs real, of unknown origin, and a possible security threat.

Recent closed door hearings were held before Senate Committees to apprise Senators of the facts. President Trump says he has been briefed on the situation.

One incident involved a near collision between a UFO and a fighter jet that was sent to investigate their presence in secure air space. The UFO was tracked on the most technology advanced weapons defense system (Aegis) by ships at sea and filmed from cockpit cameras. Fighter pilots are unable to explain the flight abilities of the UFOs. They can travel 5,000 miles an hour without stop and change direction in an instant. The UFO was close enough for the pilot to describe it as a sphere inside a square shaped object.

At first, pilots believed the UFOs might have been a secret US military project involving drones, but now say that isn't what they are.

I am thinking the UFOs are probing our defenses and studying human activity to see if we solve our own global problems without their intervention.

I hope they are benevolent creatures, but nobody will know until they decide to reveal themselves.

What do you think ?

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
You do realize, and the military even specified this, that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, not aliens, spacecraft or other such things.

If a pilot can’t identify the object he sees at the time, it’s considered a UFO, so reports of UFOs should really be expected.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
The US Air Force has confirmed a steady increase in highly credible incidents involved UFOs and their fighter pilots.

They have ordered all personnel to document and forward all incidents. The latest incidents have been occurring almost daily around secure military bases.

A former Assistant Secretary of Defense has given interviews saying the US military considers UFOs real, of unknown origin, and a possible security threat.

Recent closed door hearings were held before Senate Committees to apprise Senators of the facts. President Trump says he has been briefed on the situation.

One incident involved a near collision between a UFO and a fighter jet that was sent to investigate their presence in secure air space. The UFO was tracked on the most technology advanced weapons defense system (Aegis) by ships at sea and filmed from cockpit cameras. Fighter pilots are unable to explain the flight abilities of the UFOs. They can travel 5,000 miles an hour without stop and change direction in an instant. The UFO was close enough for the pilot to describe it as a sphere inside a square shaped object.

At first, pilots believed the UFOs might have been a secret US military project involving drones, but now say that isn't what they are.

I am thinking the UFOs are probing our defenses and studying human activity to see if we solve our own global problems without their intervention.

I hope they are benevolent creatures, but nobody will know until they decide to reveal themselves.

What do you think ?

i think you are pulling our crypto leg

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The US military has confirmed incidents with flying objects. They acknowledge the UFOs are not light reflections, swamp gas, space debris, or flocks of birds.

The only part of the moniker Unidentified Flying Objects yet to be determined is the identification of what they are. It has become a national security issue.

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Humble.........it is all over the national media now.

I believe the story was originally broken by the New York Times, and the History Channel is filming a series with interviews of former high ranking Defense officials who are revealing what they already knew. The Blue Book Project contained a lot more information than was ever made public.

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid wanted a full investigation but was rebuffed by the military who didn't want to reveal anything.

A former Assistance to the Secretary of Defense has given interviews, as have other high ranking defense officials and the pilots themselves.

It is too much to link to but a Google search will find them.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Again, if the incidents are explained by swamp gas, reflected lights, flocks of birds, etc. Then they are no longer Unidentified, thus no longer a UFO.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people can’t comprehend the English language.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
like i say, it's m3's command

do u think that's why he's been absent last couple days? busy with em TCB

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Humble.........it is all over the national media now.

I believe the story was originally broken by the New York Times ...

... Google search

wasn't that last month? they totdeysawapuddiecat in may?

goog is not helping me

PS i believe some little green creatures might be hiding under the basil plants in my backyard

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, the main story broke awhile ago, but it has been revived lately with the announcement of the History Channel series and some interviews with former Defense officials.

·
Banned
1,757 Posts
Any life form intelligent enough to travel to Earth doesn't need to enter our air space to study us...they would have the technology and be able to do so from a distance. We've also been sending radio and television signals into space for decades.

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
So what are the US fighter jets fruitlessly chasing ?

If some foreign country or private corporation has developed flight technology that leaves US fighter jets in the dust.........the military would like to know all about it.

Regardless of the origin, alien or of this world, the US military consider it a high level security threat when UFOs are cruising around military bases or ships at sea.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
i don't see anything in the NY Times except a 7.1 earthquake hit southern california this am

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
So what are the US fighter jets fruitlessly chasing ?

If some foreign country or private corporation has developed flight technology that leaves US fighter jets in the dust.........they would like to know.

^^ is why canada should never ever buy those lockheed martin F-35s

in the dust already

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
No one knows.

My only point was that life that is intelligent enough to travel here would also be intelligent enough to know all about us without having to enter our air space.
Not necessarily. Neither you nor anyone else knows. An alien species may be incredibly advanced in one area but not another. They could be water based creatures who communicate in another manner altogether and may not even see in the same way we do. They might not recognize sound waves or even radio waves as being communications.
Or maybe they are like bats and echo locate using some unknown undetectable to us type of wave.
It could be we don't even register on their scale as being intelligent and they are attracted to military bases for some other reason. Perhaps the smell of jet fuel.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts