Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some Trump snippets today of his press talk. Boy he doesn't look good.

Ok I admit I'm bias but I can see a sick person. Not implying CV or anything.

How would the market react if he gets positive ?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
In today's press conference, each person, including Trump himself , adjusted the height of the mike to suit their height. Lots of opportunity to transfer virus. Trump also shook hands several times.

Marked difference in degree of believable sincerity between Trump and Trudeau in today's broadcasts.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
In today's press conference, each person, including Trump himself , adjusted the height of the mike to suit their height. Lots of opportunity to transfer virus. Trump also shook hands several times.
...noticed that too...
also noticed that everyone else up there could put two comprehensible sentences together, without have to read from a speech or notes...he was out-classed...even Pence impressed...
...also he looked orange on my tv...

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I guess we weren't the only ones who noticed that:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/03/13/coronavirus-latest-news/ (scroll down for article)

Trump shook hands, patted backs and touched the mic 31 times during news conference
President Trump at a Friday news conference touted the work of his administration’s health experts on coronavirus, even as he ignored their public health advice.

Trump shook hands, patted backs and touched the microphone at the White House podium at least 31 times at the Rose Garden event, the sort of behaviors health experts and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have advised against to prevent the spread of the virus.

When the last executive had finished speaking, Trump offered him a handshake.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I guess we weren't the only ones who noticed that:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/03/13/coronavirus-latest-news/ (scroll down for article)
I can't comment on whether he has something more real, but he needed this virus like a hole in his head. In an election year at that. His luck does not seem to be holding. This will be the end of him.

The way I see it, is so far his annoying and uneducated personality has mostly been annoying the international community. I can't really imagine a guy in Alabama caring much about that. Probably thought it was a good thing. But now they have a problem. A real serious life threatening problem. A Virus. Did he put in charge a Doctor with 4 other Master's degrees to spearhead this thing. No. He put Vice President (Yes Mr. Present, Whatever you say Mr. President) PENCE in charge of this. Just as bad, 2 years ago he dismantled the US Pandemic department. As if that won't be reminded to Americans on voting day.

I can't imagine that in November American's will not address this most serious mistake, that will cost hundreds of thousands of American lives. You cannot have an idiot running your country, no matter how amusing it is to watch him annoy others. It has finally hit home. The only thanks I can say is that the virus did not hit in 2021. Thank you for that, at least.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You guys are pathetic...grasping at any straw.

WashPo can count how many times Trump touches the microphone but they and everyone here can't see Biden's plainly obvious Alzheimer's?

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
P-guy knows Trump's days as President are drawing to an end, and Lady Justice has been waiting patiently to welcome him.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Maybe you guys should go start another "Trump is to blame for everything" thread. If you wish hard enough it might come true :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Trump tested negative for the Wuhan virus...the armchair doctors here will have to find something else to speculate about :biggrin:

So instead let's talk about Biden's plainly obvious dementia/Alzheimer's. What are the ramifications if the US elects him? Who will be making the decisions? Will Hillary be his running mate and then get the job after he's proven incompetent? Or is that the plan all along to sneak her into power?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts