Canadian Money Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
^ Sounds like a made-up blackmail ploy.

Btw, the majority "we" are ready to move on to see Biden's performance to lead his country.

·
Registered
13,223 Posts
Just to put this up.

Trump says he'll leave the white house if he loses the election.
Can we drop this now?
Is this meant to dismiss any complaints about the display Trump and co have put on since losing the election? Like with everything else, Trump has set a new low bar for statesmanship. If the election had been Bush-Gore close, he would definitely have tried to steal it. We are only lucky that the outcome was a clear enough victory for Biden that he couldn't plausibly steal it. He still got 40% of the US population to believe that there was massive electoral fraud and that Trump won 'in a landslide'. You can draw false equivalence to the Russia meddling in 2016. Only then, almost no one was suggesting that the votes or counting was fraudulent, only that Russia used disinformation and espionage to influence the outcome, or that Trump's campaign was party to it, both of which there is an abundance of evidence to support. The idea that there were millions of fraudulently cast ballots is ludicrous--there is no evidence to support it and it is a lie to soothe the ego of Trump.

·
Registered
13,977 Posts
The latest from the Trumpsters is "if" Biden is elected. It drives them nuts that Biden ignores them and continues to announce his cabinet.

More worrisome is what misdeeds will Trump be up to until Jan 20. News reports of the assination of the top Iranian nuclear scientists are flowing in.

Some military analysts pinpoint Israel and the US as behind the attack. Secretary of State Pompeo was just in Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I think Biden should step up and declare that people will be held accountable for their actions between now and when he takes office.

He should appoint a new AG forthwith and have them also make an announcement pledging to use the full power of the US government to go after traitors.

Threats to the peace and security of the US cannot be ignored because the current President doesn't care.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The latest from the Trumpsters is "if" Biden is elected. It drives them nuts that Biden ignores them and continues to announce his cabinet.
Well since the US hasn't officially elected Biden president, it is an "if".

I'm sorry you find facts so offensive.

·
Registered
13,977 Posts
Biden has been elected. The States have confirmed the election results. The Electoral College is just a tradition...........like Santa Claus.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Biden has been elected. The States have confirmed the election results. The Electoral College is just a tradition...........like Santa Claus.
The electoral college is part of the legal process that elects the president.
It is not merely "a tradition".

Santa Claus is a socio-cultural icon, not a tradition.

·
Registered
13,977 Posts
Trump's swan song.........

“And they’re coming to take me away ha-haaa
They’re coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I’ll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they’re coming to take me away ha-haaa!”

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
If you know anything about Trump's history you know he is good at cutting his losses and dropping bad deals, and running with the good ones. If it turns out Biden legitimately won the election I expect he will leave the White House without looking back, and go on to the next deal.
As for Trump being impeached or arrested for anything he has done, we have been hearing that song for 4 years and they have come up with nothing.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Not that it matters to you, but the winner of the election has not been officially announced. The news media may pretend Biden won but we know how much that is worth from the last 4 years of anti Trump mania. Biden can pose in front of a big poster with "Office of the President Elect" on it but there is no such office. It appears Biden is the winner but it's not official and if he is, he will be sworn in on January 10. Until then Trump is President.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Not that it matters to you, but the winner of the election has not been officially announced. The news media may pretend Biden won but we know how much that is worth from the last 4 years of anti Trump mania. Biden can pose in front of a big poster with "Office of the President Elect" on it but there is no such office. It appears Biden is the winner but it's not official and if he is, he will be sworn in on January 10. Until then Trump is President.
Jan 20

·
Registered
13,977 Posts
Biden won the popular vote by over 7 million votes. He won the electoral college with 306 votes. The Individual States have verified the election results.

Biden won the election and Trump will be gone in less than 2 months. On Jan 20 he will not have security clearance to get back into the White House.

He best get his stuff packed up on the U-Haul. He will be Florida's problem then.......NYC doesn't want him back unless he is in handcuffs.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Biden won the popular vote by over 7 million votes. He won the electoral college with 306 votes. The Individual States have verified the election results.

Biden won the election and Trump will be gone in less than 2 months. On Jan 20 he will not have security clearance to get back into the White House.

He best get his stuff packed up on the U-Haul. He will be Florida's problem then.......NYC doesn't want him back unless he is in handcuffs.
The Electoral college hasn't cast their votes.

You are making false statements about the US presidential election.

·
Registered
13,977 Posts
Sure.....and maybe a meteor will hit the earth and Trump can pretend to be President of whatever is left.

President Biden.........get used to saying it.

·
Registered
13,223 Posts
Trump posed in front of the exact same poster of 'Office of the President Elect' at a similar point in 2016 (prior to states certifying the counts and the electoral college). Biden is doing nothing that Trump did not do in 2016.

·
Registered
234 Posts
The electoral college is part of the legal process that elects the president.
It is not merely "a tradition".

Santa Claus is a socio-cultural icon, not a tradition.
Yah, I remember so well 4 years ago the day after the election he was tweeting out to his followers "Wait guys, you can't call me president yet, we have to wait for the entire legal process to play out." He's so consistent about following the rules, whether they benefit him or not. Oh wait...

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yah, I remember so well 4 years ago the day after the election he was tweeting out to his followers "Wait guys, you can't call me president yet, we have to wait for the entire legal process to play out." He's so consistent about following the rules, whether they benefit him or not. Oh wait...
I don't remember that, doesn't sound very much like Trump.

I think you're making that up too.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Sure.....and maybe a meteor will hit the earth and Trump can pretend to be President of whatever is left.

President Biden.........get used to saying it.
.. don't forget the bunker. There might be a good chance he'll lock himself in there, proclaiming he's the president for life.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If you know anything about Trump's history you know he is good at cutting his losses and dropping bad deals, and running with the good ones. If it turns out Biden legitimately won the election I expect he will leave the White House without looking back, and go on to the next deal.
As for Trump being impeached or arrested for anything he has done, we have been hearing that song for 4 years and they have come up with nothing.
Yeah you are absolutely right Rusty.

And, as I can see from your posts, you are an excellent judge of facts I wonder if you would be interested in a small parcel of swamp land in Florida that the present owner needs to sell due to a recent downturn in their financial situation. It has a quaint name of "Mar-a-logo". Just text me your number and personal details.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.