Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 40 of 822 Posts

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
You do seem to speak of real experience on these matters Gibor. Many liberals seem to have no clue about anything and are willing to ship in the people required to destroy them in every way. The liberals may as well ship in KKK types it would be the same result.

·
Registered
10,218 Posts
You do seem to speak of real experience on these matters Gibor.
obviously :), I interrogated more muslim criminals of all sorts and terrorists that james or sags saw on TV for whole there life... :)
We came to Canada because I've seem that we cannot coexist in piece

·
Registered
13,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)

·
Registered
18,322 Posts
I interrogated more muslim criminals of all sorts and terrorists that james or sags saw on TV for whole there life... :)
We came to Canada because I've seem that we cannot coexist in piece
Wow, gibor. Your ideology is far outside of the Canadian and American norms.

I work closely with people at high tech companies like Intel. The Intel offices in Oregon probably have thousands of people with Iranian, Egyptian, or Turkish roots. And of course they have families. Let's make a very rough guess and say there are about 5,000 people in this group: well-educated middle-to-upper class people.

Of these 5,000 muslim people living around me, how many of them do you think are dangerous criminals or terrorists? I've spent lots of time drinking and hanging out with these guys. Maybe you can tell me if they're dangerous.

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
The high tech people have been interviewed, have known skills and intelligence that separate them from just anybody at random I would think.

·
Banned
655 Posts

I work closely with people at high tech companies like Intel. The Intel offices in Oregon probably have thousands of people with Iranian, Egyptian, or Turkish roots. And of course they have families. Let's make a very rough guess and say there are about 5,000 people in this group: well-educated middle-to-upper class people.

Of these 5,000 muslim people living around me, how many of them do you think are dangerous criminals or terrorists? I've spent lots of time drinking and hanging out with these guys. Maybe you can tell me if they're dangerous.
How do know what is going on in the secret life of each and every one of these 5,000?
You don't.
Do you know what internet site each one goes to? No.
Do you know which one has financial or marital problems? No.
Do you know which one is in the closet and afraid come out ? No.
What about the lone wolves,do you know the life history of each one? No.
What about the terrorist acts in San Bernadino,Orlando and NYC?
How many is too many?
Why do you want to turn US and Canada into a battlefield?

What about the ordinary Muslims who do not have good jobs in high tech?
The guy in Orlando was a security guard .

What about the recruitment of African-Americans who have a grudge against the White world?

How many Canadians and Americans went to join ISIS?

Major Hassan Hassan,US army psychiatrist, went crazy and killed a lot of soldiers.
How can you predict what an individual will do?

A small percent of a large number is still a large number.
If the potential terrorist population is 1% of 1,000,000 that is still 10,000.
It is very hard to surveill 10,000.

5,000 very nice Muslims. What if instead of Muslim they were Chinese,Indian,South American,Russian?
Recruit from other countries.
The risk of terrorism would go way down.

What you are advocating is too high risk.
Your naivete is putting us all at risk.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Trump does like the idea of the gold standard. Trump could be one of the view presidents that does not help destroy the money world if he goes for it. Lets face no way are all the IOUs are going to be paid back.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts

Don't want to be pernickety, but having "roots" in the places you listed does not make people Muslim. It does not necessarily mean their ancestors were Muslim either; for example Egypt has millions of Copts and lots of Jews have roots in these places. The way you are describing them and the fact they go out drinking with you suggests they are not Muslim.

And... Can you name one Muslim majority country where minorities are safe?

·
Registered
18,322 Posts
Not all muslims avoid alcohol, just like not all jews avoid pork or lobster. I have several friends who are muslim (as they have told me) and who drink and even gamble.

And last time I was in Turkey (which is 98% muslim), I can tell you there's plenty of liquor around

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Not all muslims avoid alcohol, just like not all jews avoid pork or lobster. I have several friends who are muslim (as they have told me) and who drink and even gamble.

And last time I was in Turkey (which is 98% muslim), I can tell you there's plenty of liquor around
Terms "Muslim" and "Jew" don't carry similar meanings. Jews are an ethnoreligious group, Like Druze, Copts or Yazidis. There are lots and lots of Jews who are atheists and have nothing to do with Judaism. "Muslim" on the other hand = religion. I personally know plenty of Turks who are not Muslim in any way shape or form and your 98% number is totally made up.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
CMF is going to need to rename the General section to the Muslim bashing section soon. :rolleyes:

BTW: wiki says that 99.8% of the population of Turkey is registered as Muslim but some sources suggest that 96.4% of the population is Muslim. 98% seems like a reasonable figure to use for the purpose of discussion.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
^ keep looking. Turkey deliberately distorts statistics by registering everyone as Muslim and not permitting an out.

Polls show that around 10 percent of supposedly Muslim Turks in Turkey are not Muslims but atheists. There are also some non exterminated Armenians, non Muslim kurds and a few Jews.

Of course outside Turkey the proportion of non Muslim Turks is going to be much higher, people are running away for a reason.

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
It sounds like the 98 percent is a good number to go with.

Still however Trumps plan to screen and keep America as safe as he can is a good one in my books. The Dem plan sounded like a complete disaster and we have the proof in Europe and Sweden whether we like it or not. That is the thing that really bothers me about some Dems is that they see the proof and still choose to ignore it.

They are also easily played. For example if the US never introduced the draft during Vietnam and the Dem leaders said we are there to help or whatever there fancy is, no one would have protested. Fast forward to today and the Dem leaders are backing wars and there is no draft so of course everyone is for it.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
My Muslim buddy is active in his Mosque. He consumes the occasional hard drink. He interacts with Jews and openly homosexual individuals on a daily basis without animosity. He tells me that he is disgusted by terrorism.

I've met his family and a few members of his community. They seem like decent people.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Olivaw

Your friend & other Moslim that are fed up with the terrorism they should get together & ban the verses in the Quran that promote killing to be allowed in our Country. Rewrite the Quran If the Moslem community in Canada can not take those steps I do not think their religion should be in our country.

Small numbers will intergrate large numbers dominate when moving into a country.

Based on internet If the Quran really does contain @ least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with none believers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic with command to chop of heads & fingers & kill infidels where ever they are hiding. Moslems do not join the fight are called hypocrites & are warned that Allah will send them to hell if they do not join in on the slaughter.

·
Registered
18,322 Posts
Terms "Muslim" and "Jew" don't carry similar meanings. Jews are an ethnoreligious group, Like Druze, Copts or Yazidis. There are lots and lots of Jews who are atheists and have nothing to do with Judaism. "Muslim" on the other hand = religion. I personally know plenty of Turks who are not Muslim in any way shape or form and your 98% number is totally made up.
Hmm this is interesting. I had not considered that the 98% figure I read could be inaccurate. And I do actually know some Turks with Jewish roots.

But even if the country is only 80% muslim, I'm telling ya, there's still lots of alcohol around. And girls in short dresses. Given that most of the country has muslim ties, doesn't that illustrate that some muslims are flexible and moderate?

CMF is going to need to rename the General section to the Muslim bashing section soon. :rolleyes:
Yeah, good grief

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Of course some Muslims are moderate and flexible, including practicing Muslims who don't drink alcohol. It does not change the fact that among 50 Muslim nations there isn't one tolerant to minorities or worth living in and that Islam is a big part of it. Or it could be pure coincidence.

·
Banned
655 Posts
My Muslim buddy is active in his Mosque. He consumes the occasional hard drink. He interacts with Jews and openly homosexual individuals on a daily basis without animosity. He tells me that he is disgusted by terrorism.

I've met his family and a few members of his community. They seem like decent people.
What about Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik?

Did you know them?

What about Anwar al-awlaki?
Did you know him?

What about Jihadi John,Mohammed Emwazi?
Was he a good guy too?

People change.
They have secret lives.

What about young males with problems who are susceptible and impressionable?

What about those young people who join scientology?
What if they join the jihad instead?

A small percent of a large number is still a large number.

Your naivete endangers us all.

All you are presenting is anecdotal evidence.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts

Olivaw,

We all know good people who are Muslims. It doesn't change the fact that there are very problematic aspects of the ideology. Your friend, if he drinks alcohol, is not a good Muslim (by the standards of most Muslims).

I am all for respecting individuals. Ideas deserve no respect, especially bad ones.

21 - 40 of 822 Posts