Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Is that also part of the sophisticated attempt for the coup you keep talking about?
If not then I don't think it belongs on financial forum at all or in this thread.
... I can move it elsewhere and you can re-read your post (2nd sentence). I can't help it if you're hyper-literate.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
^ Most likely. The trial of the mob "head" (aka very tip of the pyramid) will be of most interest. It's like ripping off that juicy leg of a turkey. Yet to come

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
^ Actually he's so "happily" "retired" straight in/from Florida accusing others as being angry trolls. Talk about self. (Watch his next post of response, never fails.)

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Yes, in cases like Anita Hill and Christine Blassey Ford, I believe the victims. They have nothing to gain by making it up. But it doesn't fit your delusional MAGA political narrative so you believe what you like. Just don't come spewing the same old tired nonsense over and over again. It's not a good look.
... as if the Dump obsession ain't enough, now it's with the Democrats and pedophiles made-up mix.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Are you really surprised that stupid people do stupid things?
.. now, it's the "stupid people do stupid things" argument.

Trump ordered them to go home.. that's pretty much the exact opposite of riot and break into the capital buildings.
... right and be labelled as sheeples by the master that they serve. Talk about stupid people do stupid things, starting with a stupid master. LMAO.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Definition of "order":

verb:
  • 1.give an authoritative direction or instruction to do something:
So was the mob ordering themselves to charge and make an insurrection attempt on the Capitals so that their Messiah can be instilled back? I think not.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
And they did the exact opposite of what he told them to do, they were not following his orders.
... but they the mob, were following his orders "first" to insurrect the Capital and they the mob was too "slow" to to follow the "second or subsequent" order to return back when their Messiah came to his sense that his mob wasn't going to be successful at the insurrection.

Btw, you should be looking at the "intent" of the mob instead of diddling around that it was not. It was an insurrection attempt that became a riot when it became clear the insurrection was not going to happen with the "USA".

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
The problem you're not seeing, mrmatt, is it was a riot wayyyy before Trump said anything, and we all know, he cherished it.
... it was an insurrection (aka sedition) attempt that became a riot of which MrMatt is now re-writing it as a protest. So what's new? LMAO.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Mr.Matt is a very confused fella.
... one thing is certain or consistent. The "response pattern".

In his response, the "no" means a "yes" which then means a "maybe" which then means it depends on which side is favourable (to him that is). Sounds alot like the technique my boss(es) uses.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Is it illegal to stand or drive in front of a capitol?

I am sure if there was a plan to assassinate VP - then people involved in this plan will be prosecuted. It really isn't such a hard concept. You are not a judge, jury, or executioner.
You know nothing - and try to compare people to Al Queda based on zero knowledge of what has actually transpired behind the curtain - seriously, you should look for closest mental health institution. That's not meant as an insult - it is a sound advice

Protests in front of capitol are fine and legal.

Riots are illegal
Protests in front of supreme court judge houses are illegal
Anyone promoting illegal activity is dangerous and should stop.

There was a guy with an actual arm (and no, not with eggs and tomatoes which are supposedly weapons as well according to Sags) and a plan to murder Kavanaugh.
Was there anyone near Mike Pence's house that was armed and proclaimed he is there to kill him?
... re the bolded part - can't be better timing with this article that you read and agreed with as a "follower".

Article and study on "Self-Deception"

It's just a matter of time before your Messiah will be given an orange suit to match his orange hair once the House Committee is done with him. I wonder who'll be the biggest flipper in the hearing to send him to his own permanent self-contained condo.

Capitol riot hearings opening, focused on extremists, Trump

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Somebody is getting hot and testy about being flipped.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trump-slams-ivanka-denies-saying-133104927.html

Trump Slams Ivanka and Denies Saying Pence ‘Deserves’ to Hang in Truth Social Meltdown

Dan Ladden-Hall Fri, June 10, 2022 The Daily Beast

After video showed Ivanka Trump going before the Jan. 6 House committee to say she didn’t believe her dad’s wild theory that the 2020 election was stolen, former President Donald Trump returned the favor by attacking her credibility as a witness.

In a flurry of missives sent via his Truth Social channel early Friday, Trump also denied having agreed with rioters’ chants to hang Mike Pence and—just for good measure—reaffirmed his baseless claim that the election was stolen.

Ivanka told the congressional panel that she had changed her mind about whether or not the election was rigged after William Barr, Trump’s attorney general for most of 2020, told her that it wasn’t. “I respect Attorney General Barr,” Ivanka said on the video, “So I accepted what he was saying.”

The comment seems to have touched a nerve with her father, who rushed to tell his followers that they should pay no mind to what his daughter had said. “Ivanka Trump was not involved in looking at, or studying, Election results,” the former president wrote. “She had long since checked out and was, in my opinion, only trying to be respectful to Bill Barr and his position as Attorney General (he sucked!).”

It wasn’t just Ivanka’s testimony that left Trump all hot and bothered.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) revealed that former Trump aides said the president had reacted to mob chants to hang his vice president with shocking approval, including with the ice-cold phrase: “Mike Pence deserves it.” Again, Trump contradicted the testimony with all-caps fury. “I NEVER said, or even thought of saying, ‘Hang Mike Pence,’” he wrote. “This is either a made up story by somebody looking to become a star, or FAKE NEWS!”

“The so-called ‘Rush on the Capitol’ was not caused by me,” Trump continued, “It was caused by a Rigged and Stolen Election!” Returning to another familiar refrain, the former commander-in-chief also appeared to sum up his feelings toward the bipartisan House select committee generally as: “A one sided, totally partisan, POLITICAL WITH HUNT!” He earlier used the platform to claim that the panel “refuses to play any of the many positive witnesses and statements, refuses to talk of the Election Fraud and Irregularities that took place on a massive scale,” before adding: “Our Country is in such trouble!”

At the hearing Thursday, Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) directly blamed Trump for the attack on the Capitol after the 2020 election.

“He spurred a mob of domestic enemies of the Constitution to march down to the Capitol and subvert American democracy,” Thompson said. Rep. Cheney further pointed to Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen as the reason the attack took place. “Those who invaded our Capitol and battled law enforcement for hours were motivated by what President Trump had told them: that the election was stolen, and that he was the rightful president,” Cheney said in her opening statement. “President Trump summoned the mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack.”
More to come with the juicy burger being flipped.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
No more father and daughter romantic slow dances probably.
... most likely but then there is that possibility of a dance together in a cell.

Don't forget Father Day is coming up ... I would think this date gets erased from Donald's calendar but then there're Eric and Junior to celebrate with aside from his current SO and his other kid. Maybe the SIL will still call him dad.

Just as i changed the channel, this popped up:

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/jared-ivanka-without-power-masks-114402964.html

Jared and Ivanka, Without the Power or the Masks
Maggie Haberman, Fri, June 10, 2022, The New York Times

WASHINGTON — They were stripped of their White House backdrop, their power and their masks.

In brief video clips, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump appeared in the first of a half-dozen public hearings held by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

First up was Trump. Speaking in a soft voice and seemingly aware that the video might be made public someday, she said she believed the words of former Attorney General Bill Barr, who on Dec. 1, 2020, said that there was no widespread fraud impacting the election that had taken place three weeks earlier.

“It affected my perspective,” Trump said quietly, peering into a camera for a recorded interview that did not take place in person. “I respect Attorney General Barr. So I accepted what he said — was saying.”

That was despite what her father, former President Donald Trump, was claiming, and despite the fact that, according to several White House aides working alongside her, she did little to try to temper his false claims that he had won the 2020 election. She continued to travel with him as he vented his claims in public.

Next was Kushner. In his video he was pressed by Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., the committee’s vice chair, about whether he was aware that the White House counsel, Pat Cipollone, had been threatening to resign because Trump was making increasingly outlandish efforts to stay in power.

“Like I said,” said Kushner, who was rarely heard from in public during his father-in-law’s presidency, “my interest at that time was on trying to get as many” presidential pardons finished as possible. Kushner repeatedly inserted himself into the pardons process, prompting complaints from legal experts and some of his colleagues. He added that he knew that Cipollone and “the team were always saying, ‘Oh we are going to resign, we are not going to be there if this happens, if that happens.’ So I kind of took it up to just be whining, to be honest with you.”

Cheney, sounding grim, spoke to the hearing room after the video ended. “Whining,” she said. “There’s a reason why people serving in our government take an oath to the Constitution. As our Founding Fathers recognized, democracy is fragile. The people in positions of public trust are duty bound to defend it, to step forward when action is required. In our country, we don’t swear an oath to an individual or a political party.”

Kushner’s words enraged Cipollone’s former colleagues, many of whom traded messages as they complained to reporters and one another as the hearing went on that the former president’s son-in-law was “arrogant.”

No two people had positioned themselves as prominently in Donald Trump’s White House as his daughter and his son-in-law, who came on as official advisers despite anti-nepotism laws and warnings from other aides that hiring family members can be fraught. Over four years, the two tended carefully to their images.

Aides feared getting on the wrong side of the couple, who lived in Washington’s expensive Kalorama neighborhood and hosted dinners for the city’s political elite.

The videos made clear that both were aware that things were going awry within the White House. But according to more than a half-dozen former Trump advisers, although both have attempted to distance themselves from that period, neither made much of an effort to pull Trump away from his obsession with staying in power.

Instead, they left that task to the paid staff, who in turn kept waiting for the family to intervene more aggressively. Shortly after Election Day, most aides tried to avoid the Oval Office, fearful of having to listen to Trump vent. They were also eager to avoid the worst-case scenario: a directive from Trump that might have been illegal, and could have ensnared them in an investigation.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
I think the Senate committee made a mistake by spreading out the public hearings.

They should have started on a Monday and held hearings every day until they are concluded.

The way they are doing it doesn't have the full impact of what the situation was......a President committing treason by organizing a coup against the government.

Some Senators and Representatives are involved in the conspiracy and were seeking Presidential pardons from Trump before he left office.

That is how deep the conspiracy to overthrow the government went.
... boy oh boy, you're on HappilyRetired's "Permanent" Ignore list which means you're no longer his troll target. Rats, you beat me to it first!

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Why don't you help your buddy sags out and post the list of people supposedly killed on Jan 6?

If you can't post the names will you admit that sags lied? Or will you come back with another childish insult?
... I posted it before AFTER YOU CLAIMED no one died in that Jan6 insurrection. I can't help it if you choose to ignore it and continuously making outright declarations that others are lying as if you're the only one telling the truth. Only a REAL LIAR (and that's the myopic you) goes on an outright offence in declaring others are lying and the need to put them on your "Ignore List". How grown up.

Btw, that Ignore List of yours ain't gonna to help you deflect the truths from coming out. It only helps you in deluding yourself in spewing MORE LIES.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts