Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am looking into becoming real estate agent. A topic that comes to mind is how do you guys get leads? I know referrals can be vital in growing your clientele. How were you guys able to land your first couple leads when you were starting out? What are your thoughts about lead generation services? A friend of mine have suggested a Canadian company called LeadHornet. He seems to be pretty happy with them.

Any input concerning this area of real estate would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Hi guys,

I am looking into becoming real estate agent. A topic that comes to mind is how do you guys get leads? I know referrals can be vital in growing your clientele. How were you guys able to land your first couple leads when you were starting out? What are your thoughts about lead generation services? A friend of mine have suggested a Canadian company called LeadHornet. He seems to be pretty happy with them.

Any input concerning this area of real estate would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
If you can’t sell yourself, I don’t think selling real estate will be a good choice for you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Real estate lead generation is you can promote your business through digital marketing services. Whereas in email marketing can be quite effective to send offers and discounts if any is there. Also, you can promote it offline.I am handling one short term renting website for which I am doing the same activities for doing lead generation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts