Canadian Money Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
^^^^
There are at least 3 similar @lonewolf @lonewolf :) and @:) lonewolf usernames, possibly more but I'm not too familiar with the new forum

One from 2012 last posted 16 June 2016, one from Sep 2016 last posted 2 Mar 2020 and most recently from 8 Feb 2020

Do we have several lonewolf users from multiple dimensions, a mere coincidence or were previous iterations of the lonewolf username banned for some reason?
re m3s i was going to post something similar..maybe its different people...

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Thanks for your opinion LTA ... just wondering how many admin/moderator jobs have you done?

First off, the vast majority of forum moderators are not paid, even some admin positions are not. Secondly, most moderators participate regularly on forums because they are just people that have a similar interest and want to help out. Moderators do generally engage in all sorts of discussions including moderation practices, nothing wrong with that even though you think it's not a good idea.
LOL, getting people to paint the fence for him made Tom Sawyer's work easy. Getting someone to moderate your forum for you for free is a modern day equivalent. I personally don't do any work for free cainvest but you are free to do as you please in that regard.

As for paid moderating, I did in fact make a lot of money as a management consultant and as a 'facilitator' of management seminars for a few years just before I finally hung up my spurs so to speak. Back then (30 years ago) I charged $2400 per day for my time.

Paid moderating of an online forum wouldn't pay nearly enough to attract my attention cainvest. The best they can hope to earn apparently is around $70k per year.
But if you're willing to work for free, you might want to consider getting paid to do it even if it doesn't pay much.

·
Super Moderator
3,042 Posts
But if you're willing to work for free, you might want to consider getting paid to do it even if it doesn't pay much.
I have no issue doing some work for free, I'm here anyways. I've also worked for many non-profits for free over the years as well.

And no need to explain, I never would have pegged you as someone who does anything free for others. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
We (moderators) consulted with the site's Admin.

One idea is to create a new thread dedicated to Non-mainstream COVID info

We would ask that all non-mainstream or atypical content goes in that thread. lonewolf, would you be OK with this arrangement?
Moderator 2, Not sure of the best way to proceed on this one weather it be a single thread or a section that contains multiple threads regarding covid so the reader can look @ different titles so they can go more directly to the info they are seeking?

The info does need to get out there. It is always good to examine an idea in its entirety @ all degrees of both positive & negative before proceeding with any endeavor. Our freedom, way of life, national security & even life will be effected by our actions in regards COVID. When our freedom has been taken away, there is talk of tracking of our movements, wanting us all vaccinated with who knows what ? I do think it is prudent to proceed with caution & examine what we are being told.

I do NOT think special interest groups, government or whoever needs to protect us from thinking for our self & only letting us hear what they want us to hear.

I thank you for letting the readers see both sides of the story which is apparently getting harder & harder to do.

A comment was made after one of the Corbett reports that u tube, face book, google, twitter have been blocking any negative article that questions Covid 19 or Gates agenda ( true or false ?). I have heard others say U tube & face book are blocking also.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I assumed he just forgot his password and created new accounts rather than try to reset the password. Are the other accounts actually banned?
Correct, Lost password & also could not get into e mail account so just used :) when making new accounts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I have never put any users on ignore/block on this forum. Lonewolf is the one I am coming closest to doing so with. I generally don't engage him directly, as he seems completely unhinged and I am unwilling to spend any time even reading or thinking about what he posts, which ranges from usual political grumbling (which I can tolerate) to full-on lizard-people Pizzagate flat earth conspiracy/mercury being in retrograde causing stock market crashes. That end of things is just pure unhinged madness. There are plenty of other places on the internet you can go to read about this, I have no patience for it. lonewolf claimed that Bill Gates created coronavirus to cause mass death to save the environment or something.

Signal to noise ratio is zero.
The planetary & lunar cycles effecting electron flux being brought down closer to earth do to gravitational pull is my focus in regards to the astro i.e., when a large number of planets corrugate on one side of the sun it pulls the epicenter of the sun off center causing multiple disturbances on the suns surface. During the 1987 crash the number of electrons in the earths ionosphere was the highest recorded by the US government up to that time which caught my interest.

Regarding Bill Gates I did provide a link to innovating zero where Bill Gates said on the video through good vaccine the population could be reduced by 10 - 15%. I Did not say he created the virus though I did provide links that showed Gates has provided huge funding to organizations such as WHO, Ferguson, Imperial college etc that have all promoted having the lock down based on data that has been bogus. Reduce the population, kill the economy to save the environment & to gain power is a possible motive .

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I'm not really keen on deleting posts/censorship (unless it is a smear, obscene and what not).
I'm more interested in a critique of the post one does not agree with. Censorship is the easy way out as one does not have to think.

This reminds me of Stalin's USSR when in the early 1950's he formed a political committee to review scientific papers up for publication. Papers had to meet a political standard: the paper had to be in line with the goals of the state. The truth of falsity of the paper didn't matter. I'm also reminded of Popper's book, The Open Society and its Enemies. One of the enemies of an open society are censors. You don't like an open society, move to China, Cuba or some similar totalitarian state.

There is a section here called "General Discussion". But if censorship is involved in lieu of a thoughtful critique, it isn't really "General Discussion". It is reiteration of approved memorized views which doesn't involve any justification, proof, or thinking. If you suppress or otherwise undermine dissent and critique, you become like Zero Hedge and Info Wars.

I suppose one might conclude I am defended the deleted post. But really I have no idea what was in it because Big Brother deleted it before I had a chance to read it.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts