Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the people see the videos I post & think & judge for themselves weather true or false. Who ever keeps removing my posts because they contradicts CDC, WHO, Bill Gates, CNN etc keeps telling us STOP doing the thinking & judging for the readers on this site.

The different evidence I have posted countless times shows there is no evidence that the world should have been locked down keeps getting removed. Let the readers decide. What are you so scared of ? Taking comfort in the herd will come back to bite you. If someone sees a mistake I have made in my thinking I appreciate if they point it out to me.

I have always promoted on this site people do their own thinking & having posts removed that do not agree with the thinking of a monitor is not the path to truth.

I am off the site the next time one of my posts are removed

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
You are welcome over at Financial Wisdom where opposing views are debated not censured.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
You want to be a contrarian which is fine. But the title of your thread is MISLEADING ... you want "the site to stop removing your posts that contradicts YOUR (as in You, Yours, and Yourself) posts in regards to Covid-19", not the mainstream media publications (aka newspaper) which the public (aka people with the heads screwed on correctly) relies on.

What you choose to believe in is your own responsibility. Ie. if the Messiah told you to inject yourself with bleach to cure Covid-19, would you do that? I think those few exceptions who 'loves and believes in" him would.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
And some people still choose to believe the inject bleach lie even after it was proven false. Is that a sign of mental illness?

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Lonewolf I get a bang out of your posts, even though I don't always agree with you, you always give me something to think about. But you are wasting your time if you expect a fair shake from this nest of Koolaid drinkers.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I have yet to see any kind of online forum which does not 'moderate' posts. Just how they do so is entirely up to the owners of the forum. If you think otherwise, you are a fool.

Every forum, however large their registered 'base' is, have a core group of posters who along with the moderators, will discourage any post or posters who post contrary to the 'established' views.

I have had posts removed and bans on posting in numerous forums of varying kinds. I've come to think that if that isn't the case, I'm doing something wrong. ie. I'm complying with the norm far too much. I consider it healthy to have a post removed or get a ban now and again. It shows I'm independent in my thinking and not allowing the 'herd' to take over my mind and tell me what to think. LOL

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Censorship of differing opinions is pretty standard when predetermined opinions are threatened. Almost as much BS out there about Covid as there is about global warming.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
The reality is the Liberal Government has made it VERY clear that they want to control information.
They're bribing the media, and actively attacking contradictory opinions.

If they can control speech, they can control everything, and they know it.

They've specifically crafted "hate speech" laws to preclude the truth being a defense.

The funniest example is a troll from 4chan (don't go there)
they decided to use the phrase "It's okay to be white", which is now considered "hate speech".
It's an objectively true statement, and even a politically valid statement, yet many consider it hate speech.

They know that to advance their agenda, they have to silence dissent, and they'll stop at nothing.
They'll call it hate speech, or disinformation or something else. But the intent is clear, they don't want their ideas exposed to criticism, because most of them fall apart.

I have real concerns about this, they say "sunlight is the best disinfectant".
Silencing opposing voices has always been a tool to support tyranny.

Almost all the advances in human rights are due to people speaking unpopular, unacceptable or otherwise offensive things.
Crazy stuff, like you shouldn't have slaves, women are people, children have rights, gay people have rights, at times (and even today in some backwards cultures) such ideas are heresy and treated as such.

Freedom of expression is critical to the advancement of society. But it's a liberal value, not a Liberal value.

·
Super Moderator
1,931 Posts
We've had a growing # of reports associated with lonewolf's posts and we Moderators obviously respond when we're seeing constant reports.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
We've had a growing # of reports associated with lonewolf's posts and we Moderators obviously respond when we're seeing constant reports.
I'm hoping the mods take action only when someone violates the terms and not because someone gets hurt feelings. I get the impression that there are a couple people who are far too easily offended by differing opinions.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Censorship of differing opinions is pretty standard when predetermined opinions are threatened. Almost as much BS out there about Covid as there is about global warming.
No one with the truth on their side has to silence differing opinions.

·
Super Moderator
3,038 Posts
I'm hoping the mods take action only when someone violates the terms and not because someone gets hurt feelings. I get the impression that there are a couple people who are far too easily offended by differing opinions.
Direct rule violations are easy to deal with but when issues come up that are in a "gray area" moderators ask the admin for a judgement call. Opinions of a moderator on a subject/issue at hand should not come into play. The Admin always has the final say.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm not sure if the ones defending Lonewolf have any idea about the posts in question. But if they are the posts that I'm thinking of, feel free to defend them.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I'm not sure if the ones defending Lonewolf have any idea about the posts in question. But if they are the posts that I'm thinking of, feel free to defend them.

Probably the same people who defended Jordan Peterson, and he ended up in a coma in a psych ward in Russia from drug overdose.

·
Super Moderator
1,931 Posts
We (moderators) consulted with the site's Admin.

One idea is to create a new thread dedicated to Non-mainstream COVID info

We would ask that all non-mainstream or atypical content goes in that thread. lonewolf, would you be OK with this arrangement?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Why do you think Trudea wants to silence those voices?
He can't win the debate with his version of the "facts" so the only remaining option is to silence the other side. I don't know anyone who thinks they're right who is scared to debate opposing views.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts