Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually the prob isn't fixed. It shows up most clearly in messages posted between midnight & 1 am DST. Website displays them as having been posted one hour earlier. Probbly this is also true throughout the day.

i posted a test message at 12:57 am. First the website recognized this as 12:57 am tues apr 6. So i posted a message saying thanx frugal you fixed the prob.

but shortly after that the website changed the hour of posting back to 11:57 pm mon apr 5.

Q: if we all post all of our messages at 12:57 am every day, by the end of the year will we all be 365 hours younger ??

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i guess the website read the message. Website now says the test was posted today at 12:57 am.

i've seen this stuff before, usually in the hour after midnight. Next time website throws a message back one hour i'll take a screen shot.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clock appears to be wavering between EST & DST ever since real clocks went forward couple weekends ago. Somewhere there is a post (not this thread) where CC says he has to adjust by hand & i offered to remind ... can i please remind :peach:

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmmn the "wavering" seems to be caused by website apparently offering DST to logged-in members but EST to non-logged-in parties ...

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Humble_Pie

Are you are very observant or one of those creative posters that uses more then one identity for debate etc & wanted to leave enough time between meassages so noone picks up on it & noticed the clock was out.

(just joking with ya, I like your posts & find them valuable)

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
salut CC on 3 nov/13

another little reminder ... time to adjust the website clock for those who are not logged in (seems to be OK for the logged-ins)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts