Canadian Money Forum banner

201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Ethereum is on a run, wow. But I must admit it's the only crypto I would be willing to buy, but instead I bought a blockchain ETF, way too late in my opinion though.

ETH is nearing a 10-fold in 6 months.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Ethereum is on a run, wow. But I must admit it's the only crypto I would be willing to buy
I narrowed it down to ETH and ADA.

ETH pays me 5.5-6.5% (liquid) and 8% (bonded) and this is expected to increase after the ETH2 merge at these volumes. The fees will get burned at that point. This could make ETH the first capital that can also be liquid and a commodity (transaction fees) Visa, Mastercard and European banks will be using it for transactions

ADA pays me 5-6% (liquid) and is projected to have its biggest upgrade in Aug. They have agreements with governments and they have far more features for governance and sustainability. ADA seems more professional and advanced but nothing is really built on it yet. If they get smart contracts and DeFi before ETH2..

I have some exposure to BTC in TFSA/RRSP. I have random other tokens that have exploded but I don't see them sticking around. No DOGE yet

201 - 204 of 204 Posts