Canadian Money Forum banner

921 - 931 of 931 Posts

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I thought that Trump and The Clowns were against abortions?

COVID treatment Trump touted as a "cure" was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue.
.. his mouth is with words coming out that hole being emptier than air particles. But his soul isn't.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I am beginning to think that a huge majority of those people attending Trump rallies are those Born Again Christians, The End Times and Rapture Folks.

The more support Trump gave Israel, like moving the embassy to Jerusalem and the more lands that Israel grabs, and the more peace treaties, the Christian Zionists see this as a sign that Jesus is going to arrive in Jerusalem very soon.
Christian Zionists believe that Jesus is going to return and destroy the Arab Mosque which now sits on top of a Jewish Synagogue in Jerusalem. (The Wailing Wall.) That is why many Jews bang their heads against the Wailing Wall and pray for the walls that surround them to collapse.

Trump is the messiah.
The more times Trump talked about Israel in the Oval Office, the more convinced the Rapture Folks became and saw Trump as a sign to hurry up and get ready for heaven. Trump has talked about Israel a lot leading into this election season.

The Born Again are praying that Jesus arrive today.
They are kind of suicidal when praying for the End Times.
No Masks at a Trump rally is a sign of faith in the messiah named Trump.

I have studied this history a lot.

Christian Zionists believe that Jesus is not coming to save the Jewish Folks. Jesus is coming back to save and rescue Christians. (One hundred and forty-four thousand to be exact.)
That is why there are many many instances of Jewish Folks spitting on Christian preachers in Jerusalem.
In Israel, it is illegal for Christian preachers to proselytize, convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another because Christians believe that only Christians are going to be saved at End Times.

These are the people at Trump Events.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Religion is the battlefield where power and influence is rooted.
In ancient times, (before the birth of Christ) when tribes would go to war, Jewish Folks loaded up their camels and headed out to the nearest highway or well traveled path and sold to anybody passing by.
They never cared which tribe won the battle because the warriors were not of the same religion as the Jewish Folks. (The warriors were Non-Jews.)
After the war, the wealth earned because of trading with all sides of the conflict, Jewish Folks were placed at the throne of power because of the debts owed and the accumulation of wealth.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
"Those Who Do Not Learn From History are Condemned to reTweet It"
--Mitchel Cohen, October 13, 2020--

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Trump claims that he did not tell the American People the truth about Covid-19 because he did not want to cause panic ....

But, he told all his Money-Friends the truth .....

Did any of Canadian Money Forum members get a copy of that memo or were you all hit with a market crash and without a memo?

Do you think that because Trump and The Clowns pulled this kind of Sh?t off that he deserves to remain leader of a Capitalist Nation? Trump should be hung by the eyelids and kicked in the the gonads until he blinks.:)

50 million Poor People are beginning to panic (they never got a memo) and unable to pay their rent and untility bills.

The Federal Reserve is offering 7 bucks a day

Do you think that the protesters now on the streets should just march right up to the front door of the billionaires and just take everything they own?

The U.S, Capitalists who gained financially should never-ever be allowed to enjoy their wealth again.

Let them count their wealth, but not ever to enjoy it.

In a tweet posted on the afternoon of February 24 Trump declared that the virus was “under control” in the US and that the “Stock market [is] starting to look very good to me!”

A memo was written by William Callanan, a member of the Overseers, located at Stanford University, and then relayed to billionaire David Tepper, founder of Appaloosa Management and owner of the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League, on February 26. Tepper has an estimated net worth of over $12 billion.

The contents of the memo were quickly disseminated within Appaloosa and then to two unnamed outside investors. Within 24 hours the memo was delivered to at least seven investors in at least four separate money-management and trading firms, prompting a drop of nearly 300 points in the stock market compared to the previous week’s high.

It’s clear that officials within the US government tipped off their donors allowing them to divest themselves or short millions of dollars in stock before prices plunged.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Because I wrote a small blurp about religion, power and money, I thought that this would be a good place to paste this info.... I just liked reading about the Olden Days or Ancient Times ..... the history.

Forgive them their debts: Lending, Foreclosure and Redemption — From Bronze Age Finance to the Jubilee Year.’ They discuss the new – or not-so-new – reality of creditor jubilees in which investors’ bad investment decisions are made whole and why it has, instead, always been the debtor who has rightfully been given a clean slate.
By Michael Hudson
April 26, 2018

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
I think there is a very good chance Trump will win this election. Or at least get close enough that, once he challenges his fictitious 'fake ballots' and sends things to the courts, that there will be enough public support as he seizes power. This could be very similar to 2000 when Bush stole the election from Gore, another time Republicans corrupted democracy.

Trump, like any authoritarian, is inherently more aggressive than his opponents. This means that in any public battle (media or courts) he is likely to win.

Today I was texting with a couple American friends. One man responded with a whole bunch of insanity about pedophile democrats and elaborate conspiracies. It reminded me: a lot of Americans really are stupid or gullible enough to believe this nonsense. Even educated and (seemingly) properly functioning adults.

The Republicans have flooded the conservative base for years with conspiracy theories and political junk to brainwash them. It's worked. Fox News and perhaps more importantly, social media propaganda machines (Facebook and Youtube) have done a great job pushing fictional narratives.

The end result is that a lot of people believe Trump's lies. And remember, he's an expert con man. He just knows how to manipulate people... but all of this is assisted by the massive right wing media machinery.

921 - 931 of 931 Posts