Canadian Money Forum banner

801 - 820 of 844 Posts

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
The Rittenhouse "defense" is riddled with holes.

Bottom line..........his intention was to go to Kenosha and shoot people if he deemed it necessary.

He was not authorized to act as law enforcement and had no property in Kenosha to protect.

There may be a longshot hope that he may get a couple of sympathetic jurors and end up with a hung jury.

Otherwise, his only hope is to get a life sentence reduced. I feel some sympathy for the kid because his life is now destroyed.

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
Trump's "defense" is riddled with holes.

He knew about the danger of the virus, and continued to downplay it. He even said that China was "hiding" information on it from US intelligence.

Many knew that couldn't be true. The US has intelligence all over the world and the President would have been advised from the very onset of the virus.

Bottom line........Americans can't trust their President to tell the truth or protect their lives and he has to go.

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
Trudeau's "defense" is strong.

He made mistakes and admitted to making them. He was doing what he thought best for Canadians. His mistakes didn't cost either lives or money.

Bottom line.......the PM deserves re-election based on his list of accomplishments.

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
Trump doesn't care about your mom or anyone else's mom. Trump cares about Trump.
I am not even sure about that.

He is suffering from severe heart disease and mental degradation. He has suffered multiple strokes and has permanent damage.

He should resign and take care of his health.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Trump's "defense" is riddled with holes.

He knew about the danger of the virus, and continued to downplay it. He even said that China was "hiding" information on it from US intelligence.

Many knew that couldn't be true. The US has intelligence all over the world and the President would have been advised from the very onset of the virus.

Bottom line........Americans can't trust their President to tell the truth or protect their lives and he has to go.
... don't forget, he got the WH bunkers' locks changed so he can continue squatting there.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
... don't forget, he got the WH bunkers' locks changed so he can continue squatting there.
To continue squatting you would have to have squatted in the first place. Trump was fairly elected.

So far, the only person that hasn't accepted the results of a fair and democratic election is Hillary Clinton. Four years now and she is still bitter.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Looks like he's nominated for his second nobel peace prize...actually he has been the most peace loving president of modern times...who knew?

And unlike Obama, he actually accomplished something to warrant nomination.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
To continue squatting you would have to have squatted in the first place. Trump was fairly elected.

So far, the only person that hasn't accepted the results of a fair and democratic election is Hillary Clinton. Four years now and she is still bitter.
... title of this thread is Thank god the old Trump is back so stick with the subject. The Dump continues to squat there.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Deciphering for you: Dump=Trump=squatting

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
That's not accurate, not funny, and it has nothing to do with the topic title.
... really? And Hilary does?

It's time to grow up and accept the results of the election.
...that's yesteryears (ah, like 4 years ago?) so it's about time for you to grow up.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
... really? And Hilary does?
In response to your silly squatting comment. Hillary still thinks she won the election and refuses to go away. That's a form of squatting.

...that's yesteryears (ah, like 4 years ago?) so it's about time for you to grow up.
Yes, it was 4 years ago. Unlike you, I accepted the results of the election on election night. You seem to have a problem with it almost 4 years later and are claiming that Trump is a squatter. I'm not the one who needs to grow up.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I have no idea how anyone could think Clinton refuses to accept the results of the election and "refuses to go away". She phoned Trump on election night and conceded. I have barely seen her in the media since then.

On the other side, Trump is not a squatter at the moment, he was democratically elected and rightfully won his place in the WH. Post-election, if he loses and refuses to concede, then at that point we might start discussing squatting.

·
Registered
989 Posts
If I was Trump, I would be out inhaling all the air I could so that I could become infected with Covid-19.

It could be said that Trump died peacefully in his sleep because he did not want to cause a panic.

·
Registered
989 Posts
A couple of days ago I listened to an explanation about who votes for Trump and The Boys.

It was said that that people admire Trump because he does not talk like a college educated person. Plain language.

Not intellectually, but socially, his supporters have always felt inept with anybody having more than a high school education.

Much like "putting on airs" for the air heads.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
A couple of days ago I listened to an explanation about who votes for Trump and The Boys.

It was said that that people admire Trump because he does not talk like a college educated person. Plain language.

Not intellectually, but socially, his supporters have always felt inept with anybody having more than a high school education.

Much like "putting on airs" for the air heads.
Many university grads talk down to anyone who doesn't have their level of education and regular people find that insulting. I've always found it hilarious that someone with a liberal arts degree can believe that they're better than a mere plumber or electrician.

The plumber might be making $80,000 a year while the liberal arts major asks: "Do you want fries with that?"

801 - 820 of 844 Posts