Canadian Money Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I guess Trump heard about this from some of his "good friends" :)

Dr. Shaikh Mohamed, who leads the National Taskforce for Combating COVID-19, was also quoted by the news agency as saying hydroxychloroquine was administered according to the same regimens as those used in China and South Korea.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Somebody please explain this to me.

How could anyone with half a brain support Donald Trump??? Let alone have the vigor to defend him. Sorry but you have to be completely blind and stupid at this point not to see that Trump only cares about Trump. He is a narcissistic liar, cannot trust what he says.

sad, sad indeed.
Well, if you were actually reading the comments, people were complaining about the blatant and proven media lies. But, I guess if those lies are about Trump then some people just can't handle it or don't want to hear it.

As I said before...some of you need to get a life. When you choose to defend media lies because you're so full of hatred, then maybe you need to seek some professional help.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Well, it's not really Trumps fault that the person die. It's a catch 22, the average person isn't that smart. It's been proven time and time again, it explains how Trump was elected. That being said, Trump should be proud he is starting to win against China. Checking the world metrics, the USA has more cases than China. Plus they will start opening to their boarders to 'low risk' countries. He should be proud.
o_O

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Those who think that official numbers out of China are accurate probably shouldn't question the intelligence of others.

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
^ If you think the numbers from China are not accurate, you have to address a couple of points:

-If cases were still rising rapidly, corpses would be piling up and even a totalitarian dictatorship can't hide that very effectively
-If cases in China continued rising rapidly, most of the country would have been infected by now.

So, you have to be clearer about what you mean by disbelieving the official numbers from China. You mean more are dead? More were infected? Infection is still spreading? I'm open to the idea, but you would see evidence of wide-spread spread of the virus, namely full hospitals and piles of bodies. Even China couldn't hide it.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
As for how Trump got elected, you would think the voters had a choice between Trump and Mother Teresa, Einstein and Superman all rolled into one. They didn't. They had a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Trump's critics are going to ***** if he does something and ***** if he doesn't. No matter what he does they will find a way to ***** about it. He does right by ignoring them and dismissing the media as a bunch of lying whores.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Even if original infected and dead numbers from China are suspect, the current trend is at least in right direction. That gives hope that in worst case this will be overcome. We just have to get past the stupid leaders who were asking to go and enjoy parade and hug an asian American in NY as recently as 3 weeks ago. They are paying the price. And we in Canada are paying the price for not stopping travel early enough.

·
Registered
82 Posts
And 2 surgical masks per shift in Ottawa hospital as per CTV news story. Covid-19 is exposing the might of our health care. I did not expect that in yr 2020 a doctor in Canada is asked to see a potentially infectious patient without a N95 mask. And we pat ourselves on the back for sending 16 ton PPE to China mid Feb.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts