Canadian Money Forum banner

561 - 578 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Trump has expressed contempt for Republican and conservative figures who oppose him, saying on Twitter that “Never Trumper” Republicans are “human scum.”
... so which party does the Dump belong to and running for in the upcoming election? His own ... like his own reality MAGA fantasy land? It's time for him to go-back to where he came from.

·
Registered
432 Posts
The media is branding Biden as the "The Lesser Evil".
350 million Americans and they got a presidential election with this as the major theme.
Very little talk about what he hopes to tackle with policies. All talk about personality.

Biden and Obama had a majority in both the congress and the senate in 2008 and did zilch with that power.

Biden and Obama always said that they needed to get permission from the Republicans first. And in 2 years they became irrelevant when they lost control of the Senate.

Nothing is going to change. But America will congratulate themselves for not committing suicide and voting for the Lesser Evil,

·
Registered
432 Posts
Trump should say that he deliberately ignored the warnings about Russia killing U.S. Troops.
Trump could claim that he sped up the evacuation of soldiers from Afghanistan and planned to deal with Putin when all troops had left Afghanistan like Trump had promised to do.
If Trump had of confronted Putin with the information, before pulling the troops out as planned, it may of cost more U.S. lives.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
from the WSJ today...
Hydroxychloroquine Given Early Helped Coronavirus Patients, Study Finds

I guess the WHO blew it again...not surprised.

Oh....and...The study, published in the International Society of Infectious Disease, found patients did not suffer heart-related side effects from the drug.
Who knew lol.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I am watching Trump. Wow .... what a performer.
When he talks about the "Radical Left", he is talking about Poor People.
The Ruling Class are very worried about U.S. Capitalism being strung up on some lamp post.
There are 50 million unemployed.
The Ruling Class know that Poor People want to tear down the Capitalist System itself and not simply knock over a guy on a horse.
Trump is going to deploy teams of Federal troops all over the country under the prentense of protecting monumants and statues,
He wants the Poor People to know that the Rich Folks have Christian and Godly Values while the cops are beating the heads of "Bad and Evil" Poor People.

·
Registered
432 Posts
If It Were So Urgent, Why Didn’t Haspel Demand an Oval Office Meeting?

If this were such an urgent matter that Trump had ignored for more than three months, why hadn’t CIA Director Gina Haspel demanded, in all that time, an immediate Oval Office meeting with Trump to urge him to act? After all, isn’t the CIA’s job supposed to be to protect Americans?
By Joe Lauria.
July 03, 2020

·
Registered
432 Posts
Trump Said:

"We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children, or trample on our freedoms."

He could of went on to describe how "We" are going to hire "Officers" to beat Poor People senseless. (and Thankyou For Your Service.)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Global tv is shocked with the crowd Mr T attracted to his Washington outdoor speech and state that Covid will spike worse due to this...of course no mention of looters the previous weeks that is causing the current spike....man we need to defund JT's media.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #571
Trump is the best president we have ever witnessed. He is smart enough to do his own thinking resulting in not falling for the scamdemic/plandemic.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #573 (Edited)
Not @ all the standard I use for judging my esteem is mans biological distinguishable trait reason. Since esteem is a value judgement a standard must be used. There can only be one best of anything using mans biological distinguishable trait is the only rational standard. Using how much money, how many pretty girls, how many cars you have compared to someone else will cause your confidence to yo yo since someone will always have more then you. I can always choose to be committed to reason. Few do & will rather take comfort in the herd.

Trump is going against the herd. It takes a man of strong courage to do so when the media 24/7 attacks him. Those that go against the herd I like to hear what they say since it shows they have been thinking. Then you must do your own thinking weather true or false. Since words are empty containers we put meaning into we often put different meaning into words then truth can be lost.

Esteem is the most important value judgement you can make since it effects all your other value judgements. Esteem is a basic omnipresent psychological need it entails that one is both capable, worthy of living & committed to that which is good & true

Reason judging truth from falsehood by information provided by the senses is the antitheses of faith the blind acceptance of ideas without any sensory evidence. I try to always have a strong commitment to reason never faith.

The bible does have some good info. Gan said it was the best astrology book ever written.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I have no right to ask you this question, but I just gotta ask ...... Are you a devout religious person?
(I am not into religion at all.)
... you should have asked him if he's in love with that man going against the herd. Sounds like it. 💓 💓 💓 💓

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Not @ all the standard I use for judging my esteem is mans biological distinguishable trait reason. Since esteem is a value judgement a standard must be used. There can only be one best of anything using mans biological distinguishable trait is the only rational standard. Using how much money, how many pretty girls, how many cars you have compared to someone else will cause your confidence to yo yo since someone will always have more then you. I can always choose to be committed to reason. Few do & will rather take comfort in the herd.

Trump is going against the herd. It takes a man of strong courage to do so when the media 24/7 attacks him. Those that go against the herd I like to hear what they say since it shows they have been thinking. Then you must do your own thinking weather true or false. Since words are empty containers we put meaning into we often put different meaning into words then truth can be lost.

Esteem is the most important value judgement you can make since it effects all your other value judgements. Esteem is a basic omnipresent psychological need it entails that one is both capable, worthy of living & committed to that which is good & true

Reason judging truth from falsehood by information provided by the senses is the antitheses of faith the blind acceptance of ideas without any sensory evidence. I try to always have a strong commitment to reason never faith.

The bible does have some good info. Gan said it was the best astrology book ever written.
I suppose you excuse his frequent reversals or attacking the dead too? The man has no redeeming qualities, unlike all presidents who preceded him!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Trump was elected president because he sold himself as a successful businessman,
Business people have psychopathic traits and tendencies.
Why is there any surprise?

The Trick of the Psychopath's Trade: Make Us Believe that Evil Comes from Others
By Henry See
February 01, 2008

Serial killers and politicians share traits
By Jim Kouri
June 12, 2010

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Trump was elected president because he sold himself as a successful businessman,
Business people have psychopathic traits and tendencies.
Why is there any surprise?

The Trick of the Psychopath's Trade: Make Us Believe that Evil Comes from Others
By Henry See
February 01, 2008

Serial killers and politicians share traits
By Jim Kouri
June 12, 2010
Speaking of which, Trump is one who is paranoid about loyalty. A Project Lincoln ad plays on that fear:

I think it is pretty obvious that the Republicans are better at putting together attack ads than Democrats.

·
Registered
16,692 Posts
I think it's more that Trump is a con man, and knows how to play the media and the public. He's a horrible business man and a phony:

One thing I learned while living in the US is that Americans have a strange kind of respect for overconfident blowhards. So Trump does actually resonate with many Americans in a way that Canadians (and Europeans) can't understand.

Americans have a strange respect for people who are loud, brash, overconfident, and who have no shame. This is one quirk of American culture.

Americans like that kind of thing. Many of them like Trump, and like his style.

561 - 578 of 578 Posts