Canadian Money Forum banner

261 - 280 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Most people in North America aren't wearing a mask anywhere. Many doctors recommend not wearing masks if it bothers a person causing them to constantly adjust it.

Since Pence gets tested daily him not wearing a mask is nothing.
Unfortunately he does fit into demographics which attracts our derision no matter what the topic.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Well happy times from our leader!!

@JustinTrudeau

If you’re heading out for groceries this weekend, buy Canadian. Not only will it taste great, but it’ll help all those who are making sure there’s food in our stores and on our plates. And to them - our fishers, our farmers, and everyone else who’s involved - we say thank you.

Too bad
You raised the carbon tax on Canadian farmers by 50% last month.

Not on foreign food imports. Just on Canadian food.

And you just gave $50,000,000 to fast-track cheap foreign labourers to take Canadian farm jobs, ahead of unemployed Canadians.

Looking out for us!!

·
Registered
12,371 Posts
Eder........put a "yes" on your income tax return where it asks if you will be claiming the climate change incentive (carbon tax refund).

My son had $0 income last year while on WSIB and he gets a tax refund of $224 solely from the carbon tax incentive, so it is an actual rebate.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
What do you mean, "too bad"? You won't buy Canadian because he raised the carbon tax?

I guess I feel that what our leader says doesn't correspond to his actions. We should support our farmers to be competitive with the rest of the world yet he talks them up then saddles them with the carbon tax.

Perhaps only I see the hypocrisy.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I guess I feel that what our leader says doesn't correspond to his actions. We should support our farmers to be competitive with the rest of the world yet he talks them up then saddles them with the carbon tax.

Perhaps only I see the hypocrisy.
Kind of like someone who questions other people's loyalty to Canada because they hold dual-citizenship? And when it was public that he has dual-citizenship says that he was in the process of renouncing it?

Yeah, that didn't happen: Scheer didn't follow through on renouncing U.S. citizenship

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Lets hope he takes a triple dose and washes it down with a good shot of disinfectant. Might give him something to brag, brag, brag about.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Lets hope he takes a triple dose and washes it down with a good shot of disinfectant. Might give him something to brag, brag, brag about.
Some people proudly display for all to see that they will believe any lie that the media says.

·
Registered
12,222 Posts
The 'lie' that Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant was an idea worth investigating. This despite the fact that Trump said exactly this in as much context as you could want. Turns out Trump claimed he was trying to 'trick' the media.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Trump needs to trick the media? That's funny...they either been fooled and have lied every single day since he's been elected.

Or they're just dishonest...you decide.

261 - 280 of 466 Posts