Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
US Capitol in lock down. Armed extremists have breached the building's security and stormed the building. Members of government are being evacuated to somewhere else inside the building. One of the terrorists is inside the chamber on the floor.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
US Capitol in lock down. Armed extremists have breached the building's security and stormed the building. Members of government are being evacuated to somewhere else inside the building. One of the terrorists is inside the chamber on the floor.

Fortunately they didn't ban the use of force and tear gas or other measures against rioters like they did in Portland.

The precedent was set all summer, let the rioters do their thing. Come on James, what do you want? Secret Police to round them up?

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Extraordinary images from inside the building. I wonder if MAGA terrorists will burn down the government building?

Notice his QANON shirt.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Just watching live streams of news.

They said not violent and they are still calling them protestors.

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vice President has been evacuated from the building to protect him.

Curfew declared in Washington DC

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are trying to overthrow the government. This is an insurrection!

@MrMatt our resident right wing extremist is trying to pretend this is a protest on the streets - give me a break. Protesters for minority rights never tried to violently overthrow the government, nor did they storm government buildings and force govt members into hiding.

MAGA / QANON have stormed the building, are trying to overthrow the US government.

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The people involved in this overthrow, including Trump and his associates, have to be rounded up and tried for treason and sedition

·
Registered
5,313 Posts

@MrMatt our resident right wing extremist is trying to pretend this is a protest on the streets - give me a break.

These guys have stormed the building, are trying to overthrow the US government.
A bunch of protestors have entered the building.
The news reports I saw said they were non violent and unarmed.

I'm not pretending it's a protest on the street, I even commented on your photo inside the building. He looked like an unarmed protestor.

I've also said I disapprove of this, and I'm glad they can still use tear gas in this jurisdiction.

yet somehow I'm the "right wing extremist"?
For both disapproving of this specific riot, yet acknowledging ones right to peacefully protest?

I said the same thing about the protests and riots in the summer, I support the right to peacefully protest, and reject the violent riots.

I said that about BLM all summer, and I'm saying this right now about what is happening in the US capital.
My position remains EXACTLY the same.

Apparently being okay with protests, against riots, irrespective of the political position is "right wing extremism".

·
Registered
5,313 Posts

@MrMatt our resident right wing extremist is trying to pretend this is a protest on the streets - give me a break. Protesters for minority rights never tried to violently overthrow the government, nor did they storm government buildings and force govt members into hiding.

MAGA / QANON have stormed the building, are trying to overthrow the US government.
I'd also appreciate it if you didn't falsely refer to me as a right wing extremist.
I'm very clearly a Liberal. Liberalism - Wikipedia
Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support free markets, free trade, limited government, individual rights (including civil rights and human rights), capitalism, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10] Yellow is the political colour most commonly associated with liberalism.[11][12][13]

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Wow, a preview to the showdown leading to Dump's Doom Day.

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd also appreciate it if you didn't falsely refer to me as a right wing extremist.
What can I call you man? You defend extremists who are carrying out an insurrection, who stormed the capitol building. You always stand up for the extremists (several years now) and constantly downplay what they are doing.

Insurrection in progress. Here's a rebel wearing a Trump flag like a cape. After he chased the government out of this room, he's made himself comfortable at someone's desk.

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Improvised explosive device found at the capitol, IED

The military has to roll in now and squash these terrorists. Or are we supposed to wait for them to start blowing up government buildings, or gunning down people in the streets?

This right wing terrorism has to be stopped.

·
Registered
18,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More images from the assault on the government building. Apparently the security consists of a couple guys with pistols?

Of course the irony in all this is that the Republicans encouraged the right wing extremists all these years. They kept fuelling them, supporting the extremists because they saw them as a support base.

And now those same extremists have turned on them.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
What can I call you man? You defend extremists who are carrying out an insurrection, who stormed the capitol building. You always stand up for the extremists (several years now) and constantly downplay what they are doing.
You could call me a Liberal, or just by my userid. But a false association is simply unfair.
I never defended extremists carrying out an insurrections. That literally never happened, this thread is 1 page long, not enough time to get confused.

I've already said, in this thread I don't approve of this action. I didn't approve when protestors took over a police station and attacked a court house, i don't approve of people taking over the capital, or engaging in sit ins at administrative offices.
But somehow, even though I was the second poster on this thread, disapproving of these acts, you falsely claim I defend them.

Note Post #3, I comment that they can still use tear gas here.
#6 I literally say "I don't approve of this, "

How is that defending them?

1 - 20 of 220 Posts