Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I don’t want to re-open the “can my account get hacked” debate.........but the convergence of convenience and privacy protection is occurring. We will likely give up increasing amounts of privacy just to have routine functions completed.....unless there is a day/event of reckoning that causes every citizen to take notice of the privacy we have already given up. Covid 19 May actually lead to further privacy losses (movement/contact tracing, immuno-passports etc).

edit: perhaps time for a new thread.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Here’s what I’ve found out so far. I’ve gone back to see if the dedicated trading line still exists.

Presidents accounts

Qualification - 500K in assets
Benefits:
-enhanced statements
  • some premium reports may be available in WebBroker
  • reduced rate on margin for larger balances (see link below for rates and fees info).....savings of up to 1.5%
Account Interest Rates | TD Direct Investing

HVC (high valued client) is typically the level that has all the president account benefits along with a dedicated Relationship Manager RM.

Qualification for HVC is $2 million or it can also be based on high revenue earners.

I believe these would all be “household” assets tied to the same mailing address.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The rep I’ve been talking to says he “believes” that presidents account and hvc clients are directed to a priority line if using the mobile call in, or the traditional call-in line, if you are authenticated through IVR.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts