Canadian Money Forum banner

Still much to learn

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  AlwaysMissingTheBoat 
#1 ·
Hi all. I chose my username based on my self-directed investing experience. I've been poking and prodding at the markets for about 14 years and have had a few successes (there would have been many more if I hadn't got greedy and sold sooner), and a few major blunders. I've tended to gravitate toward commodity plays.

I enjoy reading perspectives from others with life lessons to share and, now, interacting with you all a bit as well.

Looking forward to some educational exchanges.

EDIT: I meant to add that my username also reflects my hockey fandom, but this year the Oilers are going to go deep (not likely). And even if they do, they'll most certainly hit a wall against the formidable Colorado Avalanche.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I suffered from paralysis by analysis for a while in the past. Been investing since about 2005. (And an Oilers fan for even longer). I’ve learned a lot since joining CMF. A balanced approach has served me well, financially and psychologically.

Exciting games this year against the Kings. Looking forward to tonight.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I suffered from paralysis by analysis for a while in the past. Been investing since about 2005. (And an Oilers fan for even longer). I’ve learned a lot since joining CMF. A balanced approach has served me well, financially and psychologically.

Exciting games this year against the Kings. Looking forward to tonight.
Thanks, Flugzeug.

I'm not a big fan of Evander Kane the person, but Evander Kane the player is looking like a good "investment." Go Oil!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.