Canadian Money Forum banner
5201 - 5220 of 5227 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Nice.

The World Health Organization is monitoring a new variant with numerous mutations to the spike protein, scheduling a special meeting Friday to discuss what it may mean for vaccines and treatments, officials said Thursday.

The variant, called B.1.1.529, has been detected in South Africa in small numbers, according to the WHO.
South African scientists have detected more than 30 mutations to the spike protein, the part of the virus that binds to cells in the body, South African scientist Tulio de Oliveira said in a media briefing hosted by the South Africa Department of Health on Thursday.

The B.1.1.529 variant contains multiple mutations associated with increased antibody resistance, which may reduce the effectiveness of vaccines, along with mutations that generally make it more contagious, according to slides he presented at the briefing.

regardless let’s jab the kids and profit the big pharma who are financing the election campaigns. Win win for everyone involved.

but fear not my friends, I have a grand solution to this problem, send everyone home, print lots of money and give it to the people. Everyone is happy and healthy.

·
Registered
942 Posts
PRAGUE, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Czech President Milos Zeman was taken back to hospital on Thursday after testing positive for the coronavirus, his office said, just hours after his release following more than six weeks of treatment for an unrelated condition.
Zeman has been vaccinated against the coronavirus three times

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
^ And further details of the above link say:

... News website www.seznamzpravy.cz quoted UVN director Miroslav Zavoral, who is Zeman's main physician, as saying he had the president, who had been receiving visits during his previous hospitalisation, take a test for COVID-19 after a "risky" contact with an employee at Lany.

He was taken to the hospital to receive treatment with monoclonal antibodies, he said.

The president was previously admitted to hospital on Oct. 10 with complications to a chronic illness that his office never specified but which doctors said was a liver condition. .
... likely his vaccine shots have waned by now and now a "risky" contact must have been loaded with (new) viruses. At least the prior 3 vaccinations kept him Covid-free (no symptoms?) given his existing "liver condition."

He's so lucky to be receiving monoclonal antibodies treatment that is considered inaccessible to common citizens.

Moral of the above link: don't play roulette with Covid unless you're prepared not to regret it.

Reactions: sags

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Nice.
regardless let’s jab the kids and profit the big pharma who are financing the election campaigns. Win win for everyone involved.

but fear not my friends, I have a grand solution to this problem, send everyone home, print lots of money and give it to the people. Everyone is happy and healthy.
... hey, nothing stopping you from doing both. Open your own big pharma (or try to close the existing ones - your choice) and print your own money and give it to everyone.

And re the Nice to the new South African variants ... Europe and Asia are preparing (or has closed) to close its borders. Might be abit late considering it has been detected in 2 major cities in both continents. Matter of time before North America gets it, and selfishly Canada.

Maybe the wolves' dream will come true when earth is occupied only by wolves ... then it's who to hunt next?

·
Registered
942 Posts
And re the Nice to the new South African variants ... Europe and Asia are preparing (or has closed) to close its borders. Might be abit late considering it has been detected in 2 major cities in both continents. Matter of time before North America gets it, and selfishly Canada.

Maybe the wolves' dream will come true when earth is occupied only by wolves ... then it's who to hunt next?
Because I was telling from the beginning that it is impossible to make a vaccine for corona virus, many tried including avian diseases scientists. The solution? Let it run, human population is far from extinction, if it wasn’t killed by plague, Spanish flu, corona has zero chances to exterminate humanity. If you don’t believe me check the death to birth ration for 2020

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
To show how dumb sheep are.
.. and so? What's your point? That wolves, by nature, are smart, clever, cunning, conniving, devious, ferocious, malicious, and ... shall I go on? And that they have a need to group together in a pack to hunt for their prey ...until then ... they turn to being cannibals.

Need to troll-some-more?

·
Registered
17,139 Posts
A viral scientist said that if he sat down with a pencil and paper and drew a virus that would be the most dangerous.......it would look like this new variant.

I predicted that a mutation could be incubated among an un-vaxxed population and this one did. It originated in Botswana, a low vaccinated country.

Herd immunity is not worth discussing. The healthcare system would collapse and many people would die. That is not acceptable to any sane Canadian.

People hospitalized with this virus could infect the entire hospital, including the health workers we depend on to save the rest of us.

We shouldn't panic, but we must take the necessary steps to contain this mutation any way we can.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
A viral scientist said that if he sat down with a pencil and piece of paper and drew out a virus that would be the most dangerous.......it would look like this new variant.

I predicted that a mutation could be incubated among an un-vaxxed population and this one did. It originated in Botswana.

Herd immunity is not worth discussing. The healthcare system would collapse and many people would die. That is not acceptable to any sane Canadian.

We shouldn't panic, but we must take the necessary steps to contain this mutation any way we can.
... re your bolded part - that "supposedly sane" Canadian still wants to remain in Canada sitting on his duffs, telling the rest of the population what to do - "nothing and just go die off".

Typical of trolls with the "Do as I say, not as I do" as if they were the "Messiah(s)" to the rest of the population they see as being sheep people.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
That is precisely the opposite.
People do not want to tell others what to do, nor to be told by others what to do.
Simply because they were told what to do for past 2 years and look where it got us - we are in worse spot since politicians decided to become authoritarians than we were there

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
That is precisely the opposite.
... this statement would be true for a twist-o-matic.

People do not want to tell others what to do, nor to be told by others what to do.
... the latter part of this statement is true for 99.9% of the people, however, the former statement is false with some narrators (thank Lord, a handful which is enough already) on this forum. You might see it as people do not "want" to tell others what to do but they sure like to influence (aka indirectly tell) others what to do.

Simply because they were told what to do for past 2 years and look where it got us - we are in worse spot since politicians decided to become authoritarians than we were there
... easier to blame someone else. Like an obedient little sheep, did you do what you were told to do? Bet not, otherwise you won't be here spewing.

And do you know with 100% certainty that we (as everyone, sheep et al) would be in a better position if we (the majority) didn't have the vaccine/ follow government guidance/protocols. Or better yet follow Ukrainedude's solution of "Do nothing. Let nature runs its course. Let the weak ones (mostly vulnerable seniors and disableds) die off." Must be fun playing God for you guys as you don't "want" to tell others what to do. Really.

Remember: the vaccine is still voluntary.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Your thinking is precisely why religions survived for millennia :D
You can't prove something wouldn't happen or something doesn't exist.
All we know for 2 years we acted like idiots shooting ourselves in the foot and are worse off than we were before.

If I tell you to do something, and if you don't then I will take your means to live away (no job, no income, no support, no social safety net) then it isn't voluntary. You are being disingenuous. Your way of thinking would justify literally anything including genocide, holocaust, and residential schools.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Your thinking is precisely why religions survived for millennia :D
You can't prove something wouldn't happen or something doesn't exist.
All we know for 2 years we acted like idiots shooting ourselves in the foot and are worse off than we were before.

If I tell you to do something, and if you don't then I will take your means to live away (no job, no income, no support, no social safety net) then it isn't voluntary. You are being disingenuous. Your way of thinking would justify literally anything including genocide, holocaust, and residential schools.
... if you say so. And here's a secret for you - I'm not religious, just pro-life.

·
Registered
82 Posts
... just like anti-vaxxers telling their kids "no, you ain't getting it as it's dangerous. you can die from it" ... as what? PROPAGANDA.
Getting all the other vaccines but not being sure of one rushed and unproven vaccine (it's not really a vaccine) isn't being anti-vax.

People might be less suspicious of the shot if they weren't hiding the data and lying about it's effectiveness.

5201 - 5220 of 5227 Posts