Canadian Money Forum banner
3341 - 3360 of 3585 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Doubt it, DNA and virus decays pretty quickly outside of an animal host. So you agree, then, the point of the PCR test is that the person has in one point been infected with covid, and can be used to gauge the spread of the virus.

Nope, that's his interpretation with little to back it up other than conjecture. Basically, he points out a new, updated protocol to deal with samples and is assuming that it isn't applied to non-vaccinated.

You should probably inform the inventor of PCR tests that the fact checkers know more than him.

(Video< will get deleted off youtube shortly, we can't have people calling out the lies of the MSM, or any real experts getting platformed.)

As for the denial of the PCR fraud. I encourage you to research some more. And don't bother with google, their goal is to manipulate you and direct you to sources that suit their interest. Or don't, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I've found Duckduckgo to be a game changer.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Here's a fact check on the PCR test claim (hint: it's false).

I could tell you the "fact checkers" are pharma funded and/or pharma invested, and link to numerous cases of fact checkers being debunked. But would it make any difference?

I've looked into them a bunch, hoping they could "debunk" many things, they were proven to be absolute nonsense. They are propaganda machines of the same ilk and interests as the mainstream media.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
You should probably inform the inventor of PCR tests that the fact checkers know more than him.

(Video< will get deleted off youtube shortly, we can't have people calling out the lies of the MSM, or any real experts getting platformed.)

As for the denial of the PCR fraud. I encourage you to research some more. And don't bother with google, their goal is to manipulate you and direct you to sources that suit their interest. Or don't, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I've found Duckduckgo to be a game changer.
Sigh, you didn't listen to the video? He basically reiterates what I said and you are only taking things out of context. If you have a molecule of it, it will appear after application of the PCR. It multiplies the presence of any covid genetic material in the sample. The key is that you set up the PCR to look for a specific sequence unique to covid to illluminate, and that you aren't marking other random bits of DNA that aren't of interest. As he said (3:10), and what I've been saying all this time, it doesn't say that someone is sick, it just means that they have covid in the system. The point is, if you don't have any exposure to covid, PCR test will NOT show a "positive".

·
Registered
583 Posts
July 20 (Reuters) - Two-thirds of India's population have antibodies against the coronavirus, according to data released on Tuesday from a survey of 29,000 people across the nation conducted in June and July.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Unfortunately, not even when they recover from covid and hospitalization, they will get the vaccine. Instead, they'll prefer to get covid again. Of course, there's indications that getting covid a second time is worse, but that's their decision.

I am sorry, but this is the single most ignorant post I have read today.

There is absolutely zero indication that getting covid for the second time is worse. It is blatantly false.
Fighting COVID the first time teaches your system how to handle it, and you develop antibodies.
Entire vaccination system works on this principle.
It 'imitates' the real virus so that your body can learn how to fight it, and you claim that by fighting the virus it will get worse at doing it the second time? Simply not true.

People who went through COVID are protected. Studies show that natural protection lasts at least 13 months.
European Union allows to substitute past positive COVID test for a vaccine passport because going through COVID means your immune system learned how to fight it and developed antibodies.

·
Registered
393 Posts
ABC News has stories from doctors about unvaccinated patients in critical care pleading for the vaccine. The answer for these patients is " its too late".

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
There is absolutely zero indication that getting covid for the second time is worse. It is blatantly false.
Fighting COVID the first time teaches your system how to handle it, and you develop antibodies.
It 'imitates' the real virus so that your body can learn how to fight it, and you claim that by fighting the virus it will get worse at doing it the second time? Simply not true.

People who went through COVID are protected. Studies show that natural protection lasts at least 13 months.
European Union allows to substitute past positive COVID test for a vaccine passport because going through COVID means your immune system learned how to fight it and developed antibodies.
As I have stated many times but it has been a lonely voice, is that "dose of infection" plays the primary role in ones outcome from most viruses, especially Covid-19. Since our health officials did not find it necessary to offer this critical piece of information to the public (most officials I have noticed don't understand it themselves), we are left looking at these rare but weird observations and many coming to the wrong conclusions.

There is no doubt previous infection provides very good protection against future infections. As you said, it works very similar to vaccines. But even vaccines do not prevent a person's ability to absorb new virus and they are not instantaneous in how quickly they help you fight off the virus you do inhale when you expose yourself again to Covid. Depending on how much virus you expose yourself to (dose of infection) one could have a fairly asymptomatic infection first, caused by exposure to very little virus and then expose themselves to many magnitudes higher in virus amounts, and even with a stronger immune system, provided by the first infection, they may have symptoms and other illness caused by the increased time it is taking for their bodies to fight off the very large amount of viruses they allowed to enter their bodies, upon the 2nd exposure.

If one does not understand how this all works one not only will seriously misunderstand the benefits of previous infections but can lead to a misunderstanding how the vaccines work as well.

Dose of infection also helps explain why a very old person was infected with Covid and had no issues at all when a younger person got it and without any co-morbidities, was sent directly to the hospital. I have a friend who is an anti-vaxxer and he reiterates a case with a 95 year old women getting covid and having no problems. It gets annoying to hear, since it is easily explained, but without understanding dose of infection, leads many people to the wrong conclusions. In this case he is using it to conclude he does not need the vaccine when he has very little control over the dose of infection he will inevitably get in the future.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I am sorry, but this is the single most ignorant post I have read today.

These stories say otherwise. And they aren't new. Looks like someone just doesn't want to read other news.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
You will get covid every time you expose yourself to the active virus. Vaccination or previous infection cannot prevent that. The only difference is your outcome will be significantly better when you have had a previous infection or vaccination.

If we could all keep this in mind we will not be distracted as much by these meaningless articles and will be better able to focus on the real issues and appropriate solutions for them.

I have no problem with people posting these articles, just the misunderstanding of them.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sigh, you didn't listen to the video? He basically reiterates what I said and you are only taking things out of context. If you have a molecule of it, it will appear after application of the PCR. It multiplies the presence of any covid genetic material in the sample. The key is that you set up the PCR to look for a specific sequence unique to covid to illluminate, and that you aren't marking other random bits of DNA that aren't of interest. As he said (3:10), and what I've been saying all this time, it doesn't say that someone is sick, it just means that they have covid in the system. The point is, if you don't have any exposure to covid, PCR test will NOT show a "positive".
The point your making has nothing to do with my point. The virus is everywhere now, too many PCR cycles will show evidence of virus almost anywhere at this point. But that doesn't mean your sick or infectious. It certainly doesn't mean you've had covid either. And the PCR testing system has been shown to be abused to adjust the covid numbers, as well as falsify breakthrough data.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
In general, does it make sense that all the world governments, the New England Journal of Medicine and other reputable journals, and the vast majority of doctors and public health agencies would be lying to us for some nefarious reason? World governments especially will make more money if the economy is open and covid is gone - more income for them from taxes if business is running and people are working, and less expense on healthcare.

On the other hand, does it make sense that some obscure websites and YouTubers would be lying to us in order to get more views/clicks through to their sites in order to make money?

If the vaccine was really more dangerous than covid, the governments would not be pushing the vaccine. They have no incentive to do so. You could argue pharma lobbying, but the rest of the businesses also lobby and they are MUCH larger than just the pharma industry.

·
Registered
405 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
The point your making has nothing to do with my point. The virus is everywhere now, too many PCR cycles will show evidence of virus almost anywhere at this point. But that doesn't mean your sick or infectious. It certainly doesn't mean you've had covid either. And the PCR testing system has been shown to be abused to adjust the covid numbers, as well as falsify breakthrough data.
Your point is that the virus is everywhere. I'm going to say no, because people are going to test negative using PCR tests simply because, they weren't exposed. You do realize that the positivity rate for testing isn't 100% right? You want to guess what it is right now in Canada? 1.6%. That's a lot of negative tests for something that you seem to think is found everywhere, and that the government is trying to fudge so that they are all positive.

·
Registered
405 Posts
In general, does it make sense that all the world governments, the New England Journal of Medicine and other reputable journals, and the vast majority of doctors and public health agencies would be lying to us for some nefarious reason? World governments especially will make more money if the economy is open and covid is gone - more income for them from taxes if business is running and people are working, and less expense on healthcare.

On the other hand, does it make sense that some obscure websites and YouTubers would be lying to us in order to get more views/clicks through to their sites in order to make money?

If the vaccine was really more dangerous than covid, the governments would not be pushing the vaccine. They have no incentive to do so. You could argue pharma lobbying, but the rest of the businesses also lobby and they are MUCH larger than just the pharma industry.
I agree it doesn't make sense, if you think the ultimate goal is to get western countries back to "normal". But we are on a fast track to anything but normal, by the standards of a free western democracy.

Its not "Obscure" websites and Youtubers, thats disingenuous. I can think of nothing more 'obscure' than the government experts. Not to mention the censoring of far more qualified experts.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Dr. Geert Vinden Bossche warned that vaccinating into a pandemic is one of the most potentially dangerous things we could do. That vaccination into a pandemic can be the driver of ever more dangerous variants.

He was marginalized and called a quack etc.

Certainly looking like we should have listened.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Natural immunity (far) superior to vaxed during C19 "gamma" variant mini outbreak, 0/6 (0%) with prior C19 infected, vs 24/38 (63.2%) infected including 15/25 (60%) fully Pfizer vexed, who had no prior C19 infection.

So you want everyone to get C19 in order to vaccinate themselves instead of getting vaccinated? You conveniently left out that 75% of unvaccinated people without C19 history were infected during this outbreak.

Personally, I would rather get vaccinated than get C19. If C19 infection is now your recommended protection against C19 that's a little bit crazy, don't you think?

3341 - 3360 of 3585 Posts