Canadian Money Forum banner
3321 - 3340 of 3585 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone here has researched the PCR testing we are doing. But this system if very flawed, and its not actually a diagnostic tool. Basically anything over 35 CT (Cycle Thresholds) should be thrown out (90% false positives).
The US has documented evidence that this number has been manipulated throughout the pandemic to create the appearance of rising or falling cases. Most countries have been doing 37+ CT's.......

The SAME day Biden took office, they lowered the CT's, this would create the numbers of infection to appear to drop, and also make it look like the vaccines were working.

Here is a quick video to explain PCR's and CT's, and also shows a typical example of fact checkers being bogus. And the CDC trying to hide their corruption.

The guy in the video is a retired medical reporter. Don't trust him? Good, please research this yourself.

Edit- Its an instagram video so it may require login? Not sure.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Maybe the government knows more than they can reveal without creating mass panic ?

We hear of a variant in India and a month later it is the dominant strain in Canada.

We just heard about the Lambda variant and they know little about it. It is already here now.

People are fed up and want to return to normal, but the government isn't in control. The healthcare system isn't in control.

The virus has full control.......like it or not.
Sags, I envy your loyalty and trust.

The virus is a paper tiger. The fear campaign around it and those pushing this narrative it is the real thing to fear.

They can stick these immune system compromising jabs where the sun don't shine. Give us Ivermectin and proven effective early treatment protocols, and lets stop listening to the lies and get back to living.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone here has researched the PCR testing we are doing. But this system if very flawed, and its not actually a diagnostic tool. Basically anything over 35 CT (Cycle Thresholds) should be thrown out (90% false positives).
No kidding. People already knew this. However, there's an obvious misunderstanding here of what is being said is a false positive. Adding more CTs just means you can amplify more minute amount actually in the person. That means at some point in time, that person would have had the covid virus in their system. It doesn't mean the person is going to be symptomatic or need to be hospitalized. It is a good indication on how far the virus has spread.

BTW, remember your studies for effectiveness of ivermectin? Most of them were using PCR tests to show their effectiveness.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Speaking of India: "India, which has a per capita C19 mortality <1/6th of the US, subdued the Indian C19 "delta" variant via natural immunity. Only 3.1% were fully vaccinated as of 5/29/21, but C19 infections had already decreased 50%. & by 6/23 deaths decreased by 50% from May 8-23."

My failing computer won't let me load the Johns Hopkins data graphs., but if you go to their site, its quite a dramatic graph of success with such low vax rates. BTW, certain states in India allowed the use of ivermectin, and the states that allowed it showed dramatic improvements in cases and deaths.

Who wants to place a wager that as India increases vaccination, their case numbers will be soon to follow?

·
Registered
405 Posts
No kidding. People already knew this. However, there's an obvious misunderstanding here of what is being said is a false positive. Adding more CTs just means you can amplify more minute amount actually in the person. That means at some point in time, that person would have had the covid virus in their system. It doesn't mean the person is going to be symptomatic or need to be hospitalized. It is a good indication on how far the virus has spread.

BTW, remember your studies for effectiveness of ivermectin? Most of them were using PCR tests to show their effectiveness.
The point is the more cycles you do, the more likely your going to see something that isn't there (with enough amplification, you can find anything virtually anywhere with PCR tests).

Fauci himself said anything above 35 cycles should be thrown out as "dead nucleotides". So why are most western countries using 37-45 CT's? That is sky high cycles!

Why did the CDC decide to drop the CT's to 28 for vaccinated people? <<< The answer is obvious, it creates the illusion that the vaccine is more effective, or even effective at all.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
The point is the more cycles you do, the more likely your going to see something that isn't there (with enough amplification, you can find anything virtually anywhere with PCR tests).

Fauci himself said anything above 35 cycles should be thrown out as "dead nucleotides". So why are most western countries using 37-45 CT's? That is sky high cycles!

Why did the CDC decide to drop the CT's to 28 for vaccinated people? <<< The answer is obvious, it creates the illusion that the vaccine is more effective, or even effective at all.
For your first point, no. PCR tests are specific for a specific DNA sequence. If the covid DNA is not in the sample, it will not be replicated. That's why I say, it's not a false positive. The person has covid DNA in the system, full stop. What Fauci is pointing out, is that at 35 cycles, the initial viral load sample is so low, that it could be residual virus from a previous infection, or a low enough load that you won't exhibit symptoms or develop full-blown covid. Again, I'll repeat myself, it means that the person has covid DNA in the system. You can't replicate what isn't there so that's why there's no such thing as a false positive.

As for your second point about dropping the CTs to 28 for breakthrough, that's his interpretation that it isn't the same number of CTs for unvaccinated. I'll also have to point out, if there is a breakthrough, that means the person is likely exhibiting covid symptoms, otherwise, why take the test, and they are coming up positive.

Edit: BTW, here's an easy to read McGill primer: The COVID-19 PCR Test Is Reliable Despite the Commotion About Ct Values

·
Registered
405 Posts
For your first point, no. PCR tests are specific for a specific DNA sequence. If the covid DNA is not in the sample, it will not be replicated. That's why I say, it's not a false positive. The person has covid DNA in the system, full stop. What Fauci is pointing out, is that at 35 cycles, the initial viral load sample is so low, that it could be residual virus from a previous infection, or a low enough load that you won't exhibit symptoms or develop full-blown covid. Again, I'll repeat myself, it means that the person has covid DNA in the system. You can't replicate what isn't there so that's why there's no such thing as a false positive.

As for your second point about dropping the CTs to 28 for breakthrough, that's his interpretation that it isn't the same number of CTs for unvaccinated. I'll also have to point out, if there is a breakthrough, that means the person is likely exhibiting covid symptoms, otherwise, why take the test, and they are coming up positive.
Yes I know what your saying, and my point is, this virus is everywhere. With such high cycle thresholds, you could have had covid 8 months ago, and it could up as a false positive. IE residual dead virus is still around, but your not actually sick, or infectious!

Grab a soil sample from the ground and run a PCR test on it, with enough cycles you will find evidence of covid.

Thats not just his interpretation, thats common documented knowledge, the CDC has been caught out lying and trying to scrub their web page numerous times.

Unvaccinated getting a test? Please continue cycles from 37+
Vaccinated get a PCR test? Please stop at 28

The evidence is there, even if the CDC website has since tried to hide it.

This denial of reality is not going to end well for us.

Americans are getting it, they are speaking out, Canada not so much.

Ex NYT reporters crude, but to the point article sums it up.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Yes I know what your saying, and my point is, this virus is everywhere. With such high cycle thresholds, you could have had covid 8 months ago, and it could up as a false positive. IE residual dead virus is still around, but your not actually sick, or infectious!

Grab a soil sample from the ground and run a PCR test on it, with enough cycles you will find evidence of covid.
Doubt it, DNA and virus decays pretty quickly outside of an animal host. So you agree, then, the point of the PCR test is that the person has in one point been infected with covid, and can be used to gauge the spread of the virus.

Nope, that's his interpretation with little to back it up other than conjecture. Basically, he points out a new, updated protocol to deal with samples and is assuming that it isn't applied to non-vaccinated.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
The PCR test was zooped up to ensure that it identified even the smallest amount of covid since, at that time, a false negative was much more detrimental to society then a false positive.

With the vaccination processed advanced to where it is, the problem with very sensitive PCR tests is when they capture a vaccination positive test. As I have said, many times now, and it has finally been reiterated by a few health agencies now, is that a vaccinated person having covid is not a failure of the vaccine. It is simply a vaccinated person coming in contact with covid, is all it represents. The vast majority of these cases will result in no harm to the vaccinated person, so to identify them as an infection gives more misleading information then useful information, at this time.

The health authorities/government are not trying to mislead, they are trying to enlighten. As I have said many times, now that over half our population are vaccinated, the only numbers that matter are unvaccinated infections and both unvaccinated and vaccinated hospitalizations and death.

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
“ Premier Doug Ford’s government has said that the final step of its reopening plan, which will see the lifting of virtually all remaining public health restrictions, can’t begin until at least 80 per cent of those 12 and older have been partially vaccinated and 75 per cent have been fully vaccinated.
However, during a briefing on Tuesday, Ontario’s top doctor said that the province needs to get 90 per cent of eligible residents fully vaccinated to account for the risk of the Delta variant.”

Seriously?! 90% fully vaccinated?! Its’s impossible considering big number of people who doesn’t want to be vaccinated! I don’t think even 75/80 is achievable.

·
Registered
15,619 Posts
How is it that travelers test negative before they board an aircraft and positive by the time they land ?

How is it that travelers on cruise ships all test negative and then there is an outbreak on board at sea......as recently happened in Europe ?

·
Registered
15,619 Posts
So at least one doctor is willing to state the obvious. The Delta is a different virus and only a high vaccination rate with an imperfect vaccine will knock it down.

And then......there is the Lambda and future variants. The new normal may be restrictions until the virus peters out on it's own.........like it or not.

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
Looks like Ontario is already starting to hit the wall.... Couple of weeks ago there were up to 250K vaccines administered daily, last several days around 130K,
So far 80% got at least one dose and 65% is fully vaccinated. This is only for adults 18+. % of total population is significantly less. Everyone who wanted vaccines, got at least 1st dose

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
There is no such thing as "COVID DNA"
Coronaviruses don't have DNA.
PCR tests don't look for DNA, because Coronaviruses don't have DNA.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Here's a fact check on the PCR test claim (hint: it's false).

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
There is no such thing as "COVID DNA"
Coronaviruses don't have DNA.
PCR tests don't look for DNA, because Coronaviruses don't have DNA.
Fair enough I misspoke as it should be covid RNA, but regardless, PCR tests amplify the DNA sequence of interest. So when using PCR, they have to convert the RNA into a DNA sequence using RNA reverse transcriptase. So yes, PCR tests look for DNA sequences.
If you want the wiki explanation of the PCR process. Polymerase chain reaction - Wikipedia

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
So at least one doctor is willing to state the obvious. The Delta is a different virus and only a high vaccination rate with an imperfect vaccine will knock it down.

And then......there is the Lambda and future variants. The new normal may be restrictions until the virus peters out on it's own.........like it or not.
and how does the virus peter out on its own if restrictions are maintained?

None of these worries matter. All we can do is ask people to protect themselves through vaccination. Ensure we have the vaccine and appointments available and that is it. Maintaining precaution and protecting them longer does nothing for their long term protection, but does do a lot of harm in many other ways to many, many more people.

We are at a stage now where the only way we are going to get more vaccine hesitant people to roll up their sleeves is if someone they know gets very sick and/or dies. I wish this were not true but we all know it is. The delta variant will be our best aid in that happening quicker then later. As I said before, do I wish this to be the way have to go. No. But I am logical, and it is the only logical solution. Open up the economy. Get the unvaccinated inoculated naturally and maybe we can move on. Maintaining precautions, at this stage, just delays what we need to do.

·
Registered
15,619 Posts
The virus will peter out the same way all viruses peter out. It will run out of people to infect.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
We are at a stage now where the only way we are going to get more vaccine hesitant people to roll up their sleeves is if someone they know gets very sick and/or dies. I wish this were not true but we all know it is. The delta variant will be our best aid in that happening quicker then later. As I said before, do I wish this to be the way have to go. No. But I am logical, and it is the only logical solution. Open up the economy. Get the unvaccinated inoculated naturally and maybe we can move on. Maintaining precautions, at this stage, just delays what we need to do.
Unfortunately, not even when they recover from covid and hospitalization, they will get the vaccine. Instead, they'll prefer to get covid again. Of course, there's indications that getting covid a second time is worse, but that's their decision.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
The virus will peter out the same way all viruses peter out. It will run out of people to infect.
Exactly. The only question is do we want that to happen in 10 years or 10 months? Maintaining precautions, at this stage only prolongs the inevitable.

Plus, we currently have an opportunity right now. Don't look at the current infection numbers, since they are fairly meaningless these days. Rest assured there is a lot more covid out there then the current numbers suggest. The current numbers are under reported for three reasons. The vaccinated infections are not getting sick enough to decide to go get tested. They also are spreading less dangerous infections to the unvaccinated, who also are not getting tested. Lastly, many organizations that use to require testing only require proof of vaccination now, so that is again, reducing the tests done and consequently reducing the number of infections we can know about. So the amount of covid in our society is much higher then being reported.

Here is the time limited opportunity. Right now, with the highly infectious Delta variant and the very large number of vaccinated people who carry much safer infections, an unvaccinated person has a much greater chance of getting a fairly harmless infection if they meet those two (vaccinated with virus) in an outdoor setting, like a patio or backyard get together. I mean, they are going to meet this virus. I am just trying to suggest the safest way for them to do it, if they persist to avoid vaccination.

If we wait and maintain restrictions longer things become much more dangerous for them. In and around November and April will always be the worst in Canada. That is because it is cold enough that we must go indoors to socialize, but warm enough that no one has their furnaces circulating the air, allowing the virus to concentrate. That is the most dangerous place for an unvaccinated person to have their 1st contact with this virus.

So we need to get on with this. We shouldn't wait. Not that I expect to get them all inoculated by November, but more there really is no more reason to delay this.

3321 - 3340 of 3585 Posts