Canadian Money Forum banner
2581 - 2600 of 3536 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
If there are enough un-vaccinated people to justify it.......businesses will provide more space for them in the un-vaccinated section.........out back.
Why would they even be looking for justification? Just have one space for everyone instead of limiting your customer base by not utilizing capacity of the restaurant efficiently. That's what restaurants are doing, and clearly, they aren't hurt by it by any means. Hard to get a space on a patio for a past week - all fully booked

·
Banned
800 Posts
We have come full circle the vaccinated are being told not to travel now due to blood clots. No link since moderator removed link. Must be a conspiracy theory that long distance flights & vaccines have any connection to blood clots ?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Here is the question, what would be the longest interval between the shots to reduce the severity of side effects of the second dose? Don’t care about efficiency and this point as already missed the due date by manufacturer. Simply want to have the same rights in this authoritarian society.

·
Registered
480 Posts
You would have to wait for antibodies to wear off. Talking about 10+ months at the very least, at least for natural disease. Not sure about vaccines.
The increase in severity of side effects have been reported for people that already had antibodies.

Question: can one go for anti-body testing and if there is enough anti-bodies be exempt from vaccinations?
What is the point of it if you already have the protection, and you would knowingly be exposing yourself to risk without any benefits.
It has already been proven that antibodies from fighting the disease last at least 11 months, and that is only because that is the longest time period investigated so far.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
We have come full circle the vaccinated are being told not to travel now due to blood clots. No link since moderator removed link. Must be a conspiracy theory that long distance flights & vaccines have any connection to blood clots ?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Looks like ontario is lowering interval to 8 weeks for 2nd shot after AZ? What to do?!

mrna? aZ? Some studies say the mixture is good? If going with AZ again, neat to wait 8 weeks.

agh! I wish they never told us the manufacturer.

who manufactured your measles, mumps, rubella, chick pox vaccine?

·
Registered
560 Posts
On Aug 11, 2020, Russia became the first country in the world to approve a vaccine against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
and one year after
June 12, 2021 Moscow Shuts Down Workweek Over Massive COVID-19 Spike.

apparently the vaccine is ineffective or there’s another resistant variant

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
On Aug 11, 2020, Russia became the first country in the world to approve a vaccine against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
and one year after
June 12, 2021 Moscow Shuts Down Workweek Over Massive COVID-19 Spike.

apparently the vaccine is ineffective or there’s another resistant variant
According to here: COVID-19 Data Explorer they only have about 13% of their population vaccinated. So they might have been first but they sure weren't good at vaccinating everyone.

·
Registered
11,558 Posts
According to here: COVID-19 Data Explorer they only have about 13% of their population vaccinated. So they might have been first but they sure weren't good at vaccinating everyone.
Yeap....There are plenty of vaccines in Russia , but majority of people don't want to be vaccinated. I have a lot of family and friends in Russia, but only about 10% got vaccine.. btw, maybe half of our Russian friends and family who live in Canada/US got vaccines... other half don't want for different reasons....

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
^ Funny news in post #2590. I thought the Russian Sputnik was a superior vaccine.

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
I hope there hasn't been another deadly variant created in an idiot country that won't vaccinate.

One of these days a variant may be created that renders vaccines useless and we will be back to full lock downs and CERB again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I hope there hasn't been another deadly variant created in an idiot country that won't vaccinate.

One of these days a variant may be created that renders vaccines useless and we will be back to full lock downs and CERB again.
What is the point of this post? Just trolling? Stirring the pot it seems.

·
Registered
404 Posts

It depends how effectively Covid-deniers and their victims are spreading not only the virus, but any of the four variants. Everytime one spreads to a new host, there's a possibility of mutation. Effective vaccinations would help suppress the spreading.

·
Registered
7,867 Posts

There are very likely many variants of all types.
There almost certainly will be another pandemic of some sort in the future, they happen regularly.

Hopefully we figure out better ways to prevent spread than lockdowns and subsidizing the destruction of our economy.
The one lesson learned here is that we need to close our borders to this type of threat. I

·
Registered
11,558 Posts
There are very likely many variants of all types.
There almost certainly will be another pandemic of some sort in the future, they happen regularly.

Hopefully we figure out better ways to prevent spread than lockdowns and subsidizing the destruction of our economy.
The one lesson learned here is that we need to close our borders to this type of threat. I
I agree! This is why I'm bullish on Pfizer (stock)... I expect a lot of different busters for different variants from them and I'm pretty sure that people who started with PFE, will continue getting PFE busters

·
Registered
7,867 Posts
I agree! This is why I'm bullish on Pfizer (stock)... I expect a lot of different busters for different variants from them and I'm pretty sure that people who started with PFE, will continue getting PFE busters
I think that brand loyalty for COVID19 will fade about as fast as the pandemic does.
Also they got lucky, Moderna has the same technology but just didn't get the name out there.

Then remember AZ managed to proceed with conventional technology and has massively scaled production.

As far as boosters, some will no doubt "prefer" the Pfizer, but if someone offered a Delta variant that was more effective, I think most people will flock to it, irrespective of the name on the vial.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
What is the point of this post? Just trolling? Stirring the pot it seems.
... it's funny that the poster who agreed with you on this initiated this trolling thing (if you followed through the threads). It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

2581 - 2600 of 3536 Posts