Canadian Money Forum banner
341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
17,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
The verdict is correct under Wisconsin laws, but that doesn't mean that Rittenhouse wasn't the master of his own fate and he certainly is no hero.

He is now infamous and will not be able to hide from media scrutiny in anything he does. He belongs to a select club that few want to belong to.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I don't blame the victim of assault. You do. That's your choice but that doesn't mean its the right one. Luckily this time victim was able to survive - it is a good thing.
Less violent pedophiles on the street is not something I am going to cry over either

And that's why defamation lawsuits are warranted. I think he will end up getting massive settlement with multiple news outlets and go off to live somewhere on private island.
That's what I would do because having POTUS defame you would mean some nutcase might attack you on a street

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I don't blame the victim of assault. You do. That's your choice but that doesn't mean its the right one. Luckily this time victim was able to survive - it is a good thing.
Less violent pedophiles on the street is not something I am going to cry over either

And that's why defamation lawsuits are warranted. I think he will end up getting massive settlement with multiple news outlets and go off to live somewhere on private island.
That's what I would do because having POTUS defame you would mean some nutcase might attack you on a street
... I hope so too so he can live on his own island, shooting at wild pigs and cockroaches, out of sight, away from the rest of us (excluding you as I hope he gives you an invite), far far far away from the rest of civilization.

·
Registered
82 Posts
... I hope so too so he can live on his own island, shooting at wild pigs and cockroaches, out of sight, away from the rest of us (excluding you as I hope he gives you an invite), far far far away from the rest of civilization.
I sincerely hope that his defamation lawsuits pay off and he is able to afford his own island safely away from violent criminals and pedophiles.

341 - 345 of 345 Posts