Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
382 Posts
Yup. What valuation metric you think is appropriate depends on your analysis of the company and how you personally trade off the good points with the bad points. A valuation metric says nothing about the company itself. I make my decisions using fundamental analysis.

The following is an excerpt from a spreadsheet I use for downloaded financial data.
Thanks leslie, this I can understand and agree with. It also seems to back other posters comments. i.e. this area is over valued.

· Registered
382 Posts
No, no no. The point was NOT that I think it over/under valued. The point is that you have make your own evaluation of every single company. And decide your OWN tradeoffs. When asking opinions, ignore the conclusions, and listen and evaluate the reasons given.
OK, sorry, I should have said that based on your sheet I (ssimps) think they are. ;)

BTW, I don't think my reply suggested you (leslie) "think it over/under valued". I was agreeing with the fundamental issues you raised above the sheet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.