Canadian Money Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
The entertainment industry is almost entirely Democrat. And they are racist.
... nice try with the Hitler tactic.

I guess for a guy who's supposedly from the "Prairie in Canada", his knowledge of the entertainment landscape is only confined to the USA and being pro-Democrat and racist.

I suggest you write to ACTRA (of which this "Canadian" actor belongs to) to get the "facts", asking them if they're pro-Democratic and practice racism.

Or is it Prairie Guy's real wish to troll racism on this forum? Plus with a sucker like MrMatt tailing the encouragement?

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
‘This truly is systemic racism’: Sipekne’katik chief is calling out Justin Trudeau over N.S. fisheries violence

Here's another one brewing at home on the East coast. The lack of enforcement on these incidents offer the opportunity for something bigger to happen.
You mean having racist laws upsets people?

Good example of systematic racism, officially sanctioned by the government.
You do realize that the protestors have been demanding an end to racism for decades, right?

It's just a case of people protesting racism.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
^ Of course, you would as members of the same club.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
^ Of course, you would as members of the same club.
You're right, I'm a member of the "no-racism" club.
I honestly do not think race is a valid criteria to base actions or opinions on. I don't think we should treat people differently because of their race.

I'd have thought that most people were part of this club, but there are many who, like apparently you, choose to be in the pro-racism camp.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
You're right, I'm a member of the "no-racism" club.
I honestly do not think race is a valid criteria to base actions or opinions on. I don't think we should treat people differently because of their race.

I'd have thought that most people were part of this club, but there are many who, like apparently you, choose to be in the pro-racism camp.
... twisting the truth / reality again. You can label me as pro-racist against the true racists like you. Nice try.

Since you labelled me as pro-racist, why don't you go back to where you came from?

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
... twisting the truth / reality again. You can label me as pro-racist against the true racists like you. Nice try.

Since you labelled me as pro-racist, why don't you go back to where you came from?
Naw, it's nicer in this city, though I do make the reasonably short drive to visit parents occasionally.
Why do you care what city I live in?
I still pay taxes to the same country and province. You're not losing out on my taxes.

If you want to be racist, that's fine, but I'm not fleeing my home because of scum like you. Those who stand against racism are more numerous and stronger.

You said I was in a club, you didn't identify the club. Since this is a thread on racism, and I'm consistently anti-racist, and against racism, I'm clearly in the anti-racist club.

You claim I'm racist, but I've never said anything racist, or anything that supports racism.
Unless you go and argue convoluted logic that being against racial discrimination is somehow itself racist.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Naw, it's nicer in this city, though I do make the reasonably short drive to visit parents occasionally.
Why do you care what city I live in?
... didn't say "city" and stop pretending you don't know that racist line of "go back to your own country".

I still pay taxes to the same country and province. You're not losing out on my taxes.
... right from the racist's mouth as exactly what I had expected from a white male. The same tirade used to disguise the hidden true racist (white males are supreme) because any other coloured people, particularly immigrants don't pay taxes either.

The other famous line of the true racist is "this is MY country and I have to paid so much taxes ... to support you immigrants as we the white people were here first". Now If you have a problem with having to pay so much taxes, then why don't you take it up with the Prime Minister or the Finance Minister instead of tirading against everyone else, or targeting non-whites.

If you want to be racist, that's fine, but I'm not fleeing my home because of scum like you. Those who stand against racism are more numerous and stronger.
... BS. Your attempt to "twist" the reality of racism in this country is that you poor white people are afraid of being put into a "minority" eventually, leading to potential discrimination aka your version of racism. Just like how the Indigenous people are being led and treated. Talk about who is the SCUM = YOU. Get yourself a mirror.

You said I was in a club, you didn't identify the club. Since this is a thread on racism, and I'm consistently anti-racist, and against racism, I'm clearly in the anti-racist club.
... yeah, anti-racist club against white people, the almighty.

You claim I'm racist, but I've never said anything racist, or anything that supports racism.
Unless you go and argue convoluted logic that being against racial discrimination is somehow itself racist.
... that's because you're twisting what real "racism" is in this country about with YOUR VERSION of "racism against white people." Or PG's political MAGA club.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
... didn't say "city" and stop pretending you don't know that racist line of "go back to your own country".

... right from the racist's mouth as exactly what I had expected from a white male. The same tirade used to disguise the hidden true racist (white males are supreme) because any other coloured people, particularly immigrants don't pay taxes either.

The other famous line of the true racist is "this is MY country and I have to paid so much taxes ... to support you immigrants as we the white people were here first". Now If you have a problem with having to pay so much taxes, then why don't you take it up with the Prime Minister or the Finance Minister instead of tirading against everyone else, or targeting non-whites.

... BS. Your attempt to "twist" the reality of racism in this country is that you poor white people are afraid of being put into a "minority" eventually, leading to potential discrimination aka your version of racism. Just like how the Indigenous people are being led and treated. Talk about who is the SCUM = YOU. Get yourself a mirror.

... yeah, anti-racist club against white people, the almighty.

... that's because you're twisting what real "racism" is in this country about with YOUR VERSION of "racism against white people." Or PG's political MAGA club.
You didn't say go back to your own country, and I seeing as I'm a native Canadian the country I would go back to is Canada, anyway and you know that.
You actually said "go back to where you came from", which itself is arguably a racist statement that somehow I don't belong here. When you suggest you meant country, it's CLEARLY racist, and ignorant.

Well yeah, I'm anti racist against all forms of racism, even against white people.
In fact I do argue that if you believe some racism is okay, or only some racism is wrong you're racist.

There is no twist, if you discriminate based on race, you're racist.

If you don't like how indigenous people are "being led", that's an issue for them to take up with their respective leadership. Some groups have excellent leadership, some do not. I don't think outsiders have the right or authority to impose "leadership" on any group, unless it's a temporary arrangement due to criminal acts of current leadership.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.