Canadian Money Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
I think when the amount of fraud in the system is sufficient to swing the election, or even more than a small fraction of the vote, more steps need to be taken.
I would take concerns about voter fraud seriously if there was abundant evidence it was happening at a significant scale (there isn't, and isolated cases are often Republicans) and if the concern trolls actually proposed solutions to allow more people to vote securely rather than just make it exceeding difficult or ineffective for undesirables to vote. Free, easily accessible photo ID perhaps?

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I would take concerns about voter fraud seriously if there was abundant evidence it was happening at a significant scale (there isn't, and isolated cases are often Republicans) and if the concern trolls actually proposed solutions to allow more people to vote securely rather than just make it exceeding difficult or ineffective for undesirables to vote. Free, easily accessible photo ID perhaps?
There are reports of tens of thousands of uncounted votes across the states from earlier this year.
I think voter fraud is a huge issue.

I do believe there is free, easily accessible Photo ID available.

The people pushing to relax voter fraud laws are the same ones pushing to allow non-citizens to vote.
There are some pretty easy to connect dots there.

Scary thing in Canada is that some groups want to get insecure voting rolled out in Canada, we already had this in some Ontario municipalities.

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Americans should be worried about their electronic voting machines, which are often comically insecure, not about incredibly rare voter fraud.

You believe that free, readily accessible photo ID exists in the US. Is that belief based on any evidence?

·
Registered
12,699 Posts
I think it would be highly problematic to even set up fake voting at the polls.

What do they do........pay people to vote a certain way or more than once. Why else would people stand in long lines waiting to vote ?

Even if that were true, people would know all about it. They would be telling others ....hey, call this number and they will pay you to vote.

To set this up secretly on a mass scale that would make a perceptible difference in the results is a ridiculous notion. It just doesn't happen.

Computer hacks into voting machines or final tally results may be a possible issue, but fake voting is another urban myth.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Americans should be worried about their electronic voting machines, which are often comically insecure, not about incredibly rare voter fraud.

You believe that free, readily accessible photo ID exists in the US. Is that belief based on any evidence?
I know free photo ID is available in Ontario, I believe is the case that photo ID is typically available across Canada at reasonable or no cost.

I don't know what the exact status is in each state and territory of the US.
Is there a state or territory where it is hard or expensive to get.

Again this is really a non-issue, and it isn't racism anyway.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I would take concerns about voter fraud seriously if there was abundant evidence it was happening at a significant scale
There is abundant evidence and several court cases. It's just not reported on CNN or other alt left cites like NYT or WashPo.

The only reason the left hates voter ID is because it makes it harder to cheat. But instead of saying that they spin the lie that black people are too stupid to acquire ID. Very few people believe that, but are a few on this site think who black people are not intelligent enough to have ID.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
There is abundant evidence and several court cases. It's just not reported on CNN or other alt left cites like NYT or WashPo.

The only reason the left hates voter ID is because it makes it harder to cheat. But instead of saying that they spin the lie that black people are too stupid to acquire ID. Very few people believe that, but are a few on this site think who black people are not intelligent enough to have ID.
Sorry, the racist lefties who are pushing quotas and identity politics actually do believe that these various minorities are not as capable as other groups.
That's not to say that the racists and cheaters can't be the same people, I'd bet they often are.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts