Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Bull's Eye – our new stock market research tool
We recently launched Bull's Eye, a stock market research tool and investor education centre right in myQuestrade. The stock market research tool is free and includes:

detailed charting
financial reports
expert opinions
real-time market news
The education centre is divided into three sections – Essentials, Technicals, and Options. As a Questrade client, you get free, unlimited access to the Essentials section and can upgrade to the Technicals and Options sections with a monthly subscription.*

Login to myQuestrade click on my resources, and select Bull's Eye.

*Monthly subscription services provided by a third party. Questrade does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or use, of any third party services.

Anyone check this out? What do you think?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Decent company summary and financial info. Hopefully they keep working on it though. Otherwise I won't use it much. A decent free tool some people will be able to make use of.

To start, they can change the portfolio section to show the number of shares you own so you can actually track your portfolio. The insider trading section doesn't seem to work. There are much better free charting websites than what they provide. Didn't check education section.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I saw credit card $9100 what is this about or is the interest to die for. Sorry man I did see the 0% after I said this, it is a knee jerk reaction for me to see credit card debt.

·
Banned
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw credit card $9100 what is this about or is the interest to die for. Sorry man I did see the 0% after I said this, it is a knee jerk reaction for me to see credit card debt.
I think you hit the link in my sig for networthiq.. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts