Canadian Money Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum interface doesn't seem to cooperate nicely with the Safari web browser. I managed to signup and can use the forum with Firefox, but that's rather inconvenient.

Two Safari problems:

1-Can't register. Clicking on the 'register' link takes you to the agreement page. Check the box 'I have read' and click 'Register' and you're redirected back to the main page.

2-Can't login. On the main page, entering User Name and Password and clicking 'Log in' just causes the page to refresh, without actually logging in.

Looking forward to seeing this forum grow as people invest their time responding to each other.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The same problem occurs in safari. I think when the theme was customized a mistake was made. The background of the site is one big link to the homepage of the site.

·
Administrator
698 Posts
You are right, there was an issue with the header image replacing the default one. I changed around the configuration a bit, can you guys try to login with safari now?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Make Last first

Latest post should automatically come up first... I had a hard time finding latest post, need to click to last page. last should be first.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Post Quick Reply ???

I could not get the post quick reply to work, with a poosting open I try and it tells me to click some icon, don't know what it means.

·
Administrator
698 Posts
Latest post should automatically come up first... I had a hard time finding latest post, need to click to last page. last should be first.
Shawn, typical forum setup displays posts in the order that they are submitted, similar to a blog comment setup.

With regards to quick reply, it will enable you to use the form field at the bottom of the page instead of loading a new page to reply.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Okay so I see how the quick reply works here. It cam up in another place and would not work but I see how it works from the icons on each message.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It come up at the bootom of a Thread and in that spot it does not work and I did not understand what icon it was talking about now i do (icon on bottom left of each message)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts