Canadian Money Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,321 Posts
No Tax as long as it was 100% principal residence for all the years you owned it. You will need to report the capital gains on Schedule 3 and complete form T2091 designating it as your principal residence in the year you sell.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.